Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (6407 Views)

What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend / Opinion: Guys You Shouldn't Take Some Girls Serious (screenshot? / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Hell no, can't cope with a nagging partner undecided. You can't change people and you definitely can't keep pretending you're okay with what they do all your life. You'll get pushed to the wall someday, and it will all come crashing down.

©YBR

I like something about your post
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 6:03am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, you're a saint!

Well, I've been accused of being a nag before & I'm unapologetic about it because I do not believe I ask for too much from people or in relationships in general. I'm an independent, easy going (for the most part) & don't-like-to-be-a-burden type of person, so when I do make a request about something, you best believe it is NECESSARY or URGENT. Because if it was something I could do by myself, I would have done it without asking anyone for help. And if the "nagging" concerns something about the relationship, again, I don't ask for much, so show a little consideration when I do raise an issue because it wouldn't even come up if it wasn't something that really bothers me in some way. When something bothers me, it's highly unlikely that I will let it go just because you're not acting on it. Impossible! I will keep bringing it up until it's either fixed as soon as possible or we go our separate ways because I also don't enjoy repeating myself. To me it almost feels like I'm trying to change a person or like I'm trying to force them to do things against their will, which I'd never want anyone to feel. I'm very black or white tongue

So uncomplicated.

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

So uncomplicated.

Gurrrrl, as simple as boiling a freaking egg! grin

Are you a "nag"? tongue
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww girl, I think you should learn to express yourself more. To at least give them a clue something's up. That way at least you'd know you gave them plenty of opportunity to either shape up or ship out. Me, I don't call it nagging, I call it talking grin If something is on my mind, it'll definitely make its way to my mouth because I'm a strong believer in communication & expressing one's thoughts.

Hahahaha @ me I don't call it nagging, I call it talking .

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha @ me I don't call it nagging, I call it talking .

I think men invented the N-word to cover up their hearing problems tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by femi4: 6:28am On Apr 22, 2017
optional1:

correct

but what's your take on guys who nag.
Its a bad attitude. Ordinarily a guy is not suppose to nag. Such guys are probably insecure or have complex issue. Any lady that decides to date such guy must be extremely patient and persevere
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Gurrrrl, as simple as boiling a freaking egg! grin

Are you a "nag"? tongue

Lol. It's second nature to me. I'm a" You know what you are supposed to do, so do it " kinda person , I hate it when people can't play their part of the script .
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

I like something about your post
Hmm, what is that?

#morning btw smiley

©YBR
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. It's second nature to me. I'm a" You know what you are supposed to do, so do it " kinda person , I hate it when people can't play their part of the script .

Same here. Me, it makes me mad that I even have to bring stuff up sometimes. My take, you're a grown man, you should know some things without being told. We are both adults after all, so it shouldn't feel like I'm on Kiddeo lol
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Same here. Me, it makes me mad that I even have to bring stuff up sometimes. My take, you're a grown man, you should know some things without being told. We are both adults after all, so it shouldn't feel like I'm on Kiddeo lol

Lol@ being on kiddeo. Exactly. I know have a low tolerance for hiccups, I believe if I priorotise something that has to do with us , then had better do the same . If we both agreed on it I don't see why I should be the only one to remember it lol , unless you agreed to it to get me off your face , then that's a big problem because I despise someone who says yes to me when they actually mean no.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Hmm, what is that?

#morning btw smiley

©YBR

This truth ;

"You can't change people and you definitely can't keep pretending you're okay with what they do all your life. You'll get pushed to the wall someday, and it will all come crashing down."

Morning to you too
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol@ being on kiddeo. Exactly. I know have a low tolerance for hiccups, I believe if I priorotise something that has to do with us , then had better do the same . If we both agreed on it I don't see why I should be the only one to remember it lol , unless you agreed to it to get me off your face , then that's a big problem because I despise someone who says yes to me when they actually mean no.

Exactly! It takes two, baby.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by SgtKisswhere: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:

That should keep her mouth busy cos I don't get why people nag sad

lol......I think it is just their nature
My mum does it too, most times I just leave and go somewhere else cos once she starts, the headache sets in.

As to OP's question, no I don't think I can cope with someone who nags a lot, it gets me angry.....I really pray I don't come across such

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

This truth ;

"You can't change people and you definitely can't keep pretending you're okay with what they do all your life. You'll get pushed to the wall someday, and it will all come crashing down."

Morning to you too
Oh, okay!

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Lionessza(f): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Exactly! It takes two, baby.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww girl, I think you should learn to express yourself more. To at least give them a clue something's up. That way at least you'd know you gave them plenty of opportunity to either shape up or ship out. Me, I don't call it nagging, I call it talking grin If something is on my mind, it'll definitely make its way to my mouth because I'm a strong believer in communication & expressing one's thoughts.

*when two naggers are nagging at each other no communication and meaningful words will be pass across*

Been silent doesn't mean i don't talk, i do express myself when he is done nagging when his stupidity has been brought to lay down..

Top of the morning miss zar.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2017
optional1:

*when two naggers are nagging at each other no communication and meaningful words will be pass across*

Been silent doesn't mean i don't talk, i do express myself when he is done nagging when his stupidity has been brought to lay down..

Top of the morning miss zar.

Hmmm...is that why you guys broke up or were there other issues on top of the nagging?

Morning right back, hun smiley
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Was he born between 23 July-22 August lol just asking

no he wasn't.. He is one of those born in the month of September
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
femi4:
Its a bad attitude. Ordinarily a guy is not suppose to nag. Such guys are probably insecure or have complex issue. Any lady that decides to date such guy must be extremely patient and persevere

patient for awhile and can no longer cope...
So it ended..
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...is that why you guys broke up or were there other issues on top of the nagging?

Morning right back, hun smiley

yeah that's why we ended it.. There are other issues but the nagging thing was too much...
Not ready to die young biko.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
optional1:

yeah that's why we ended it.. There are other issues but the nagging thing was too much...
Not ready to die young biko.

Oh, I see.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh, I see.
yes dear

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by jieta: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2017
optional1:
In a case where he says no premarital sex till after wedding, if finding out he is impotent? What should i do?? I can't simply leave him course he is impotent.. I believe in miracle

anyway thanks for airing your opinion....
seriously, i don't believe you. if you have find your self in such situation you won't make this comment.
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by akuracy(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2017
I can't cope with a nagging woman, the relationship will all befounded someday. I hope my future wife Ada9103 will not be a nagging wife.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by MrCork: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:

That should keep her mouth busy cos I don't get why people nag sad

angry
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by luscioustrish(f): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

angry

MrCork smile na.. grin
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Who has time for that nonsense...

You nag me, I throw you out of my house.

As far as I'm concerned marriage is not a do-or-die affair!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by TeejayMaya(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Not sure I can cos I detest nagging and it kinda get to my nerves as a gentleman that I am. Even tho most ladies have some degree of it in them, the more you can suppress ur nagging as a lady, the better for you and the easier u make live to be for ur partner

optional1:

ok lets say you don't know for now.

But imagine you dating a nagging girlfriend what will you do and how will you cope with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by Ada9103(f): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
akuracy:
I can't cope with a nagging woman, the relationship will all befounded someday. I hope my future wife Ada9103 will not be a nagging wife.

Lolsssss.... Sugar boo kiss
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by newslifeop: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
But.most women nags
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by optional1(f): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrCork:

angry

why is u vexing
Re: Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? by akuracy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ada9103:

Lolsssss.... Sugar boo kiss
Baby have missed you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? (EROTIC PHOTOS) PG 20+ / Why Are Indians Like This....who Are They Deceiving? / “I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.