Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... (845 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by leonard002(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
I met this girl, we talked , exchanged numbers and I chatted her on WhatsApp. So, I was getting to like her then she sent me one of those WhatsApp messages that end with '...send this message to 30 people within 24 hours...' smh...
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by Safiaa(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
And? Your point?
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by leonard002(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Safiaa:
And? Your point?
I think she's one of those that believe in 'killing phone numbers'
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by YesNo(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
leonard002:
I met this girl, we talked , exchanged numbers and I chatted her on WhatsApp. So, I was getting to like her then she sent me one of those WhatsApp messages that end with '...send this message to 30 people within 24 hours...' smh...

LoL... I can relate.

Mehhhhhhhhhhn I so furrrking hate those messages.
whoever still sends such message in this 2017 should be seriously avoided before they infect you
with their shallow mindedness.

1 Like

Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by Fernandowski(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
hehehehehehehe

the thing sabi vex ehhhhhhhh..... I dey block anyone that sends me that shit...... like anyone
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by darbeelicous(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hillarious grin grin grin

But true sha, those messages are freakingly annoying angry angry angry

Some will even give u punishment if u neglect it! Mtcheww I'll just send it back like "carry ur wahala and go"
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by fayded(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
who ban me??
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
That's understandable. I see you like intelligent women. This girl, perhaps, isn't. Just like I dislike men who take selfies desperately.

leonard002:
Re: I Was Getting To Like Her, Then... by leonard002(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yeah. Sometimes you think young people won't be involved in those kinds of messages, but it seems like theirs is worse

(1) (Reply)

God Is So Great, Who Knows The Location? / Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? / Plis Epp How Do I Make The Slayed Queen In My Area To Suck My Small Prick!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.