Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) (40829 Views)

Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
safarigirl:
fat people need to understand that everyone has their spec. We cannot all look like Michelin tyre ambassadors
Preach on. Not everyone has the body for fatness undecided

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
She's from a very decent home and pretty. She deserves someone better from Imo State.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mr2kay3:
Lets be honest she is not fine tongue

Contact me for your web design projects.Build your websites today at affordable costs
let's be honest your web design projects are not fine tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Elle277(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good for both..
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
Honestly, she's not as good looking as Alex....

Handsome guys most of the time go after less pretty girls
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by pazienza(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Abagworo:
She's from a very decent home and pretty. She deserves someone better from Imo State.

Bia Abagworo, irigokwa nni taa! Odika gworo ina ata abago yi n'isi.
Jee chiri akwa yi ebe inwuru aru. And I kaba aru fuu na igbarulu ogwu yi, jee nuo.

Kwusi ibu oke-okpa na agwo ofe.

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by pazienza(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
The lady is very pretty. Alex malu ife di nma.

3 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by brytee: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just wasted my data...... Nufin to write home about... Mschewwwww
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Tycike: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Someone should please give her a sandwich.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fine geh
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by xcllaxix(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin Igbo girls 2 dey fine shaaaa kiss
God bless u...thick ladies rule...period
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
cute guyz always seems to marry not too good looking women,but i think beauty is in the eyes of the be holder.pls don't get me wrong.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by kakabre(f): 1:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
She looks anorexic. She should eat more eba and fufu or better still taken to fattening room. Pls where are my dark chubby plump bbw angels.?

see below..
We are here sir
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:
Too skinny
She should add some flesh
show me a successful and popular MODEL that is fat!!!
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Mr2kay3:
Lets be honest she is not fine tongue

Contact me for your web design projects.Build your websites today at affordable costs
Lets be honest...shes nt ur babe!!!
lesson:kip ur fckn opinion to yaslf niccur...
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
kakabre:

We are here sir
.You meet the specs o.
You are dark and also plump. Sight of u will give me...

Make i no talk now oo.
But you are braw.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by kakabre(f): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:

.You meet the specs o.
You are dark and also plump. Sight of u will give me...

Make i no talk now oo.
But you are braw.
Lmao...thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by lilytender: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
So, this is the best this guy can get. So sad. I think he should consult Flavour the serial baby daddy, all his bittches are gorgeous.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2017
I didn't even realize it's the same Fancy Acholonu that I've been watching her YouTube videos. For those saying she's not pretty. You all are blind.

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by londoner: 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
Afam4eva:
I didn't even realize it's the same Fancy Acholonu that I've been watching her YouTube videos. For those saying she's not pretty. You all are blind.

Yeah I watch her YouTube channel too. She comes across as a nice down to earth girl. I think she can do much better than Alex to be honest. Yes she is pretty and also very slim but she's a model plus Alex is also slim so maybe that's what he likes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pad0WlPqhaU

1 Like

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2017
londoner:

Yeah I watch her YouTube channel too. She comes across as a nice down to earth girl. I think she can do much better than Alex to be honest. Yes she is pretty and also very slim but she's a model plus Alex is also slim so maybe that's what he likes.
That's my exact thought. She's really pretty and down to earth. I was expecting her to hook up with a footballer through Adaeze Yobo who's her very close friend or a politician's son. Maybe she's not the materialistic type sha.

2 Likes

Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by londoner: 10:16am On May 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

That's my exact thought. She's really pretty and down to earth. I was expecting her to hook up with a footballer through Adaeze Yobo who's her very close friend or a politician's son. Maybe she's not the materialistic type sha.

I don't see her as footballers wife or son of a politician but someone who is accomplished in a profession or a young self made business man.
Re: Fancy Acholonu, Alexx Ekubo's Fiancee (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2017
londoner:

I don't see her as footballers wife or son of a politician but someone who is accomplished in a profession or a young self made business man.
That too.

I asked if you have a youtube travel channel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan / BBNaija: Mike's Message To Mercy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.