Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

5 Interesting Things About Benin City - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About Benin City (30716 Views)

Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by kevoh(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
2dugged:
all this people will just jump on any edo thread and out of ignorance and type trash, as if there are no witches in their tribe
note;before you quote to counter, state your tribe so I can tell you the evils peculiar with your tribe

Oya I don quote you do your worse....I am from edo state by the way! grin grin but on a more serious note just ignore the trolls! We'll show them how classy we are, when we avoid pointless tribal arguments.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Rett0: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
nickxtra:
I hope to have a house in Benin someday. Life in Benin as a young gentle man brought out the hardness, ruggedness and dexterity in me. I love Benin, thanks to the care from Evans Abura, D1, Nosa kolo, Osas raga, Collins Ihondor, Nosa Black, Romeo, Pako, Ehime, Osayi, the Osulas and Onaghinors of Lagos street, Gladys and friends who were always there for me, Sarah, Edith, mama Eseosa, FR, Emperor, Tessy, my Oluku, Ekosodin, Ugbowo ( Omolete), TV Road, Wire Rd, Siluko and Ekenwan Rd friends. I will never forget you all.

Lol Only you?
shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
am currently serving in edo and i can attest to the fact that benin girls cn Bleep

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
kevoh:

Oya I don quote you do your worse....I am from edo state by the way! grin grin but on a more serious note just ignore the trolls! We'll show them how classy we are, when we avoid pointless tribal arguments.
hehehehhehe, you be edo na, you are right, I have come to realise there are more tramadol addicts on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by ransomed: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Edo ni mose. Oba gha to kpere, iseh!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Benin city will be the last city I will live in Nigeria, most of their males (youths) are cultist, most of their ladies are easy to phuck. They are dubious, they love to travel out of the country, they see it as a priority. If you are a stranger and you are dating their ladies, you might be attacked by cultist. The last but not the least, both their educated and non-educated people don't obey traffic light.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jokers night club lot of gboys and sexy oloshos with tattoos
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by ovoP(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
olagamalin:
I'm serving here ...and the people are far from friendly. The Sellers et Conductors always trying to play fast one on corpers. Truth is ....I can't wait to leave. It's times like this I truly cherish where I'm coming from. #Mypiece
Try branch warri
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by sulakishop(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm sure the writer of this story only visited Benin briefly else he/she would have mentioned so many other heritage... I won't advise anyone to stay there sha, thief, cheaters, olosho, evil everywhere...
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by goldedprince: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
things you didnt mention.
1- their women are wold class olosho
2- their witchcraft no get part 2
3- their women kill their men early so they can inherit everything
4...............most of their men are certified arm robbers.
the notorious anini is from there

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by columbus007(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yomit71:
nonsense come to igbo land. igbo kwenu
oyamiri
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
90% of them are into witchcraftary

90% of the males are cultist and drug addict

90% of the females are prostitutes

90% are criminals and illegal immigrants in other countries.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
kayceerilyn:
I've been schooling in Uniben for four years now but I've not been to anywhere listed there.... Graduation goals
u stay in sch hostel (hall 1 or hall 2)... I rep my alma mata..
#proudlyunibenalumni
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Chrisozone: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Idiotsz like you

Yes me and ur father dey the same league
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThinkDeeply:
90% of them are into witchcraftary
90% of the males are cultist and drug addict
90% of the females are prostitutes
90% are criminals and illegal immigrants in other countries.
where did u get ur statistics from.. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Ceede: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oop.....back that trash up man with pics may be yo rite.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by KevinDein: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wow. Is Benin that bad? Most only have horrible horrible things to say about the place.

Sounds like hell to me.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Home of Oloshoism and Euro-inspired runs girls. Some of the most useless human beings I've ever known are Benin people, but paradoxically some of the nicest have also Benin people.Benin people are really complex, but I would never want to live there for more than a day if I can help it. Too much crime and violence. And they can lie for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by sircrabo: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Drienzia:
Life in Edo is just like living in Sambisa
..Talking from experience, 6 out of every 10 youths in the state er either cultists or touts... I never wished to stay/visit that state again. The couple of years I spent there was really bad experience. A state were u can't walk with your phone in your hands, were telling youths "Good morning" is an offence. People die everyday cause of cultism... Spits

I don't understand,does it mean they don't greet 'Goodmorning' there ?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by 18wheeler: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Benekruku:
They have the majority of humans who take flight day and night

The headquarters of Nigerian Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by peacesamuel94(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
5 interesting things or 5 interesting places?

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by olagamalin(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
ovoP:
Try branch warri

Lol ..Warri?...What about them?

I was there 2weeks ago on a court appearance. my thought was : 'the roads here need serious upgrading".
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by Rayd502(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
The good side...
1.Very lively if u ve got the ryt click of friends...
2.Sundays is like flexing day,everyone appears in their best and drinking bars records highest sales.
3.Accomodation Is relatively affordable.
4.Cute gurls are in abundance.
5.The bini people are some of the sharpest and knowledgeable people you will ever meet.
6.The Binis are very traditional people,the monarch is reverred.

The bad side...
1.Bad roads,esp inter street and during raining season.
2.Cultism is on the high side.
3.High robbery rate.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
tspun:
Jumia Travel , the leading online travel agency,
Its kind of funny how they always tag thereself as the leader, seriously I think they deserve it.
They are the leading online travel agency and they haven't got a single picture to show us of the city they encouraging us to visit. If they are the best it must be a very poor industry.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by eternalcity(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
The environment around Benin city always look like evening. Nothing eye popping
Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by sircrabo: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2017

Had a nice time while in benin, just that I had to watch my back all the times. Like benin like port harcourt, cult everywhere. If you aint carefull you'll fall into a trap.

Their youths liketo travel abroad ehn. Any family that doesn't have A child abroad don't earn respect. Italy, spain, uk ... And they are so desperate.

Pls don't break a benin girls heart o ! She'll come to your house and scatter everything or fight your new gf with razor blade.

I like their guys, dem get mind. If you plan anything with them( or ibo guys), it stays that way compared to my south western friends

Sex is damn cheap in benin. Even 15yrs girl go f**k craze comot for ur head. Lol

Its a wonderful city though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by eightsin(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
100% love for Benin City

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by GMbuharii: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Drienzia:
..Talking from experience, 6 out of every 10 youths in the state er either cultists or touts... I never wished to stay/visit that state again. The couple of years I spent there was really bad experience. A state were u can't walk with your phone in your hands, were telling youths "Good morning" is an offence. People die everyday cause of cultism... Spits

làhò,ya totaaa,kpawo'dè re..move outta the way..if u aint got anything gud to say,just keep silent..u dont have to moan always,uwèse.

@op,nice job,buh twudda've bn cool to post some pix.
Iwièdo wa koyò,wa dòmò,oo. Oba gha tò kpére
cool

4 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by topas100(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
I luv Benin city, it has the highest number of restaurants and eatries in nigeria and the best craftmen in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by GMbuharii: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
dapsoneh:
No 6... they can fly @ anytime of the day grin

uwòriaaa?? angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About Benin City by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Drienzia:

Could you please state where you are from and give me ten seconds to detail the gory stories happening there tight now.... Idioooot.
Toxic people always have negative things to say about other people

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Standoff Between Customs Officers And Trailer Drivers In Aba. Photos / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion) / Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.