Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? (18690 Views)

Photo: Which Would Be Your Pick For Use On Nigerian Roads? / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / The Best Tyre For Nigerian Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by zenus(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2010
Similar thing i do see in House of Assembly
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2010
labiyemmy,
how much is your in-car kenwood systems by the way? do you sell? do you have a price list?

loaded with nigerian street level maps?
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by labiyemmy(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2010
yeap - only 15k for the sd card. Thge KENWOOD system comes with an SD card slot- we dont sell the unti itself - we only sell the SD card with the maps- OK GEORGE?
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2010
labiyemmy,
ok. copy that.
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by belushi7: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2010
Labiyemmy, i dont think you guys shld be engaged in all this fight, you have done the right thing by reporting it to seun though on ur identity theft. i will rather do business with you cos u seem more professional, the words that guy was using were damn too low, you shldnt join words with him i beg.
i use garmin presently on my winmo and really think its the best type of navi you can have (i may be wrong ooo) for naija. However, i am getting an android phone and also a new ride with navi system (avensis 2007)will like to know if you guys will be supporting them sometime in future? Or do you know of any navi software that covers nigeria like garmin does on these platforms if not supported by garmin?
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by labiyemmy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2010
@BELUSHI

You mean on the fixed nav system on the Avensys? No disks out there yet- exc ept for the Kenwood fixed car system.
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by labiyemmy(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2010
We announce the release of our August 2010 Nigerian maps for Garmin GPS devices, for symbian mobile phones, for windows Mobile operated units, for Chinese made GPS and many more.

These are not hacked maps as are being peddled about on NairaLand and in China- these maps are the best you can come about in the country and in Ghana as we speak.

Unique features of these maps are:

Each points of interest on our map now includes the address and the phone number where appropriate - example- if you want to go to XYZ hospital - immediately you search for the hospital and finds it, you will see the address and the phone number- in case of emergency, you can then call them up and get them on alert pending your arrival.

We now have the GPS route you to specific house numbers instead of the intersections of streets hitherto-
(House numberings available for Lagos and Abuja)

We now bundled the Nigerian map with Ghana maps as well as the interconnecting routes. Plans are under way to have Togo and Benin street maps as well.

Please note that these are copyright Third Dimension Technologies maps- not one hacked map by one jobless man.

For more information -

email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org
info@3dtechnologies.org

+234 805 579 4269
+234 703 694 9019.

Almost 250 cities covered to street level and more coming.
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Please note that these are copyright Third Dimension Technologies maps- not one hacked map by one jobless man.

labiyemmy,
you sure have a way with words! grin
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by cmax16: 4:56am On Dec 31, 2012
@labiyemmy:
We have seen an increase in sales based on this topic- our website has been hit to the maximum ever in a space of three days since the topic started- we offer demo at our office in Abuja and in Lagos-

http://www.ceaser-web.com

Call and walk in to see how the system works all over Nigeria, with detailed street maps to places un imaginable.

Where in Abuja is your office located?
Re: How Useful AreCar Navigation Systems On Nigerian Roads? by cmax16: 4:59am On Dec 31, 2012
@labiyemmy:
We announce the release of our August 2010 Nigerian maps for Garmin GPS devices, for symbian mobile phones, for windows Mobile operated units, for Chinese made GPS and many more.

These are not hacked maps as are being peddled about on NairaLand and in China- these maps are the best you can come about in the country and in Ghana as we speak.

Unique features of these maps are:

Each points of interest on our map now includes the address and the phone number where appropriate - example- if you want to go to XYZ hospital - immediately you search for the hospital and finds it, you will see the address and the phone number- in case of emergency, you can then call them up and get them on alert pending your arrival.

We now have the GPS route you to specific house numbers instead of the intersections of streets hitherto-
(House numberings available for Lagos and Abuja)

We now bundled the Nigerian map with Ghana maps as well as the interconnecting routes. Plans are under way to have Togo and Benin street maps as well.

For more information -

email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org
info@3dtechnologies.org

+234 805 579 4269
+234 703 694 9019.

Almost 250 cities covered to street level and more coming.

ok i have a chines GPS i use here in Manchester, shocked so, when i get to niaja, all i need to do is pop into your Abuja or lagos office for am update for 20k? by the way, where in Abuja is your office located? thanks man, you'r doing a greet job!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Driving Lessons For 20 People / 10 Driving Offences In Lagos And Their Penalties / Black Smoke From Exhaust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.