Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (14733 Views)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Yeaaaaa so many. ....to those who don't believe in miracles, your unbelief will not stop them happening...that you sleep and wake is a miracle on its own not describable...God is real...miracles are real

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Oh yes. Many times. This one was when I was seeking admission into kings college Lagos way back. School had started and admissions had closed and yet I was still craving. My mom had gone several times to see the school authorities on the development but was NEVER attended to. It was then I started to pray. I prayed 3 novenas for 3 weeks. Just after the last day in the third novena...my mom got a call that someone was coming to her house with a letter. The following morning my letter of admission came in. This was just about 2 weeks to first term exams

9 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ayarandy: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2017
My being alive today is a miracle and i can't fathom how God gave me my current job against all odds

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by skylane: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Was going to school with mum and brother was abt 6 years old then wen I wanted to cross the main highway after my mum called my name to come bak bt I didn't listen,and got hit by a mercedes benz,on high speed,the bonnet of the car got damaged as if it has hit a rock,but the miracle is I didn't get a scratch on my body,talkless of been crushed to bits,eventhough the impact of the knock took me up and I found myself far behind the car,I was rushed to the orthopaedic hospital but no bone was broken or dislocated,I resumed school the next day,the driver was a white man he had to gv me a gift 4 surving such accident,how it happened still baffles me today but I still wonder at the magnificence of our God,all these atheist who says there's no God,scientifically,I was supposed to be in pieces after the hit,but by the power of God notin happened,how will science explain that?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Adieza(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2017
I had an encouter with Jesus on 15th April 2017, He changed my life, Transformed it and opened doors for me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by carlvon: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Let me share a few
First, I flew in a faulty plane for 4 to 5 hours in the sky, yet it didn't crash. We landed our destination safely. This is a plane that broke down twice before take off. Infact many people alighted the plane before take off for fear it may crash.
Second one, God made me drop off a journey from jos to pH. I left the journey unplanned when we got to Abuja despite the fact it was late, I've never been to Abuja, I was under 20 years of age at that time, and I didn't really have enough money on me and other factors. But still I didn't continue with the rest, we were all students in the luxurious bus, just 3 of us dropped at Abuja, unfortunately the rest had an accident when they got to enugu, the lady sitting next to me died

8 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by pimper24: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
My car failed break on Good Friday. What more can I say. I avoided going home through my normal highway for the first time. I chose a detour bumpy road. If I had done my journey through the normal way that I do at least 120, who knows what would have happened.
At the detours bumpy road my car was wedged by stones and heap of sand near a construction site to the surprise of on lookers. I came out unhurt. Only a badly damaged taxi that I brushed off the boot,with the driver crying near me. I called a friend who just paid off the taxi man in celebration of the Miracle.
God is Great!

10 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by coolestchris(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
skylane:
Was going to school with mum and brother was abt 6 years old then wen I wanted to cross the main highway after my mum called my name to come bak bt I didn't listen,and got hit by a mercedes benz,on high speed,the bonnet of the car got damaged as if it has hit a rock,but the miracle is I didn't get a scratch on my body,talkless of been crushed to bits,eventhough the impact of the knock took me up and I found myself far behind the car,I was rushed to the orthopaedic hospital but no bone was broken or dislocated,I resumed school the next day,the driver was a white man he had to gv me a gift 4 surving such accident,how it happened still baffles me today but I still wonder at the magnificence of our God,all these atheist who says there's no God,scientifically,I was supposed to be in pieces after the hit,but by the power of God notin happened,how will science explain that?
this is a miracle too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

don't you think the miracle would be for you to have been dead? I mean, you have a promised heaven where you'll enjoy forever and ever waiting for you after dying except.........

Life is sweet! The fact that the economy or leaders makes it bitter does not mean i should wish for death!

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by freshyabstel: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2017
holyokoto:
This is where bunch of Christians will come and pour their lies to promote their imaginary white man's God

Wow! U re kidding me ryt? Did u just say lies, Hmmmm.I can tell u and prove to that God is a miracle working God. I don't want to start because if u can't believe the ones already mentioned, my own will knock u out. Just pray for salvation for ur soul. God bless You.

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Bollinger(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:
grin

I remember the day I had an accident with my mother's car back then in secondary school. Despite the fact that I ran into a market,I didn't kill anyone. I am stil grateful to God

I remember the time I was going to Oshodi and the Holy spirit made me forget my phones and money at home. I was later robbed at Toyota busstop that day

I remember when I entered a one chance bus but God saved me and I came out without any scratch or injury

I simply can't count, but I know God is viewing this thread and I forever remain grateful to him. I will forever remain thankful to the King of Kings,the I AM THAT I AM, the God which is, which was,and which is to come, the God who sits in heaven and beholds the earth,the Almighty

May his name be praised forever and ever

The holy Spirit made him forget his phone grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Bollinger(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
freshyabstel:

Wow! U re kidding me ryt? Did u just say lies, Hmmmm.I can tell u and prove to that God is a miracle working God. I don't want to start because if u can't believe the ones already mentioned, my own will knock u out. Just pray for salvation for ur soul. God bless You.

You need a lesson in the definition of luck, chance, and fate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

Life is sweet! The fact that the economy or leaders makes it bitter does not mean i should wish for death!

nah, I'm not saying you should wish for death but since there's heaven waiting there for you to enjoy forever and ever, why should you be so happy to be alive? even the bible said "To die is better than to live"
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2017
freshyabstel:

and you think favourable unexpected occurrences don't happen to atheists like us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by kaima1984(f): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2017
God made me a proud mom last week Sunday(this is my Easter gift)greatest gift ever,I will for ever be grateful to God.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by mkpikpub(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Going to bed and waking up for 40 years

5 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
why should you be so happy to be alive?

because life is sweet and God gave it freely!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by vertueptime: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
You were created, is that not Enof miracle?

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by kaythinks(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
I can testify to the goodness of God concerning my Job. God has been good to me anytime I call on him.

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by holyokoto(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2017
freshyabstel:

The truth hurts, nothing like miracles but assumption and deception. Though is okay to lie for your Gods
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nedsnow(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Everyday of my life have been full of miracles. So if i should start mentioning them, the rest of una no go see space type una own. So just dey help me praise God for what he has been doing and will never ever stop doing in my life. Am a sinner but God have always been showing me mercy. Praise the Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by WhoBeThisMan: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
most of so-called miracles brought about by talking to your invisible friend and getting results aren't convincing at all

These stories are hilariously underpowered and unconvincing to anybody who is not already favorably inclined toward the idea.
I wish I had one naira for everybody I’ve ever heard who wound up a “miracle” story that ended with a variation of “Well, you might not think that was a miracle, but I sure do!”

Obviously, none of these stories are ever verified or fact-checked before being embraced and passed along. The vast majority of miracle claims turn out to be exaggerations or mild coincidences
When their “miracle” gets discredited, people tend to get mad at the person who actually did their work for them rather than examine why they spread a false story around, much less take responsibility for spreading an untrue story!

So no, I don’t find miracle claims to be even the slightest bit compelling or credible. I find them to be the exact opposite.

And as terribly non-compelling as these miracle claims are, this constant, endless stream of debunked stories and exposed fraud attempts are all there are. There aren’t any compelling claims.
I once had an unusual growth on my knee. After a Pastor Chris crusade, it broke and fell off. My friend, this one happened to me myself and I. Till today I am still looking for the scar it left behind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by kevoh(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Me, I am still waiting for god to do a miracle for all the amputees I have seen in my locality, once it regrows any of these unfortunate ones limbs, a miracle I believe is irrefutable unlike the ones mentioned here undecided I will immediately come and share on this thread...In d meantime, praise the Lord somebody! angry angry
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

because life is sweet and God gave it freely!

isn't it funny how you deleted the rest of my post while quoting me cheesy and the part you deleted contains a biblical verse that says "To die is better than to live" but I know your type grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Promxy94(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2017
The LORD GOD
Has done many miraculous things for me and in my life...
One of them is an encounter I had with HIM on February 2004 night of bliss Port Harcourt.
I had brochiatics pneumonia and the doctor said if it doesn't stop till my 15years,then I will have to know that its asthma,it even got to the extend of me being in the hospital two weeks in,two weeks out like a rig worker. But I was determined to attend night of bliss with Pastor Chris,my mum refused me going,because of cold but my Dad told her to allow me since I wanted to go.Mind you I was still in primary school then and heard about the program mainly from my fellow pupils who all wanted to attend the programme then.
Luckily for me my aunty also agreed to take me there,and behold there my miracle took place,since then it took me like 12years before I even visited the hospital, mind u for typhoid and malaria,pneumonia is gone...
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS
MY CREATOR[color=#000099][/color]
MY GOD LIVES ....

9 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ExInferis(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Yes he has.

The greatest miracle is convincing billions of people that he exists.

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Promxy94(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Promxy94:
The LORD GOD
Has done many miraculous things for me and in my life...
One of them is an encounter I had with HIM on February 2004 night of bliss Port Harcourt.
I had brochiatics pneumonia and the doctor said if it doesn't stop till my 15years,then I will have to know that its asthma,it even got to the extend of me being in the hospital two weeks in,two weeks out like a rig worker. But I was determined to attend night of bliss with Pastor Chris,my mum refused me going,because of cold but my Dad told her to allow me since I wanted to go.Mind you I was still in primary school then and heard about the program mainly from my fellow pupils who all wanted to attend the programme then.
Luckily for me my aunty also agreed to take me there,and behold there my miracle took place,since then it took me like 12years before I even visited the hospital, mind u for typhoid and malaria,pneumonia is gone...
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS
MY CREATOR[color=#000099][/color]
MY GOD LIVES ....

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by cnonyechi(f): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2017
I prayed day and night for God to seal my relationship with my fiance den and he did it 7years on we are happily married and blessed with children.

After Nysc Orientation camp I was posted to Gtbank. Went there for a test after which we were asked to check back after two weeks. On d day we I was called to come. I knelt down and told God dat whatever d case I will not come back unemployed dat day. Of course wen i got to Gtbank HQ we were all given a rejection letter, wen I came out of d office den I reminded God of d prayer I made to him dat morning and lo and behold someone just walked up to me and said dat dey ar looking for corpers to work in their firm. I followed her immediately. Dat Day I was given a job and I worked with dat firm for 5 years and built my first house.

I can go on and on.

I prayed for God to set me up with a business of my own and he did.

He sure is Jehovah Jireh I cant praise him enough.

All of a sudden white spots like vitiligo started to break out on my skin and after 30days prayer in my church I kept on telling God to take it away from my life dat a sickness like dat is not my portion. And lo and behold every where der was a white spot started to darken. Dats wen I knw dat truely our God answers prayers.

I cant tank him enough . Is it for life is it for children, is it for good health, protection, provision what have . God I know u r reading dis I thank. I am grateful for all dat u Av done for me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ngolokante(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2017
The fact that God Almighty still keeps me alive despite all the sins I have committed... At times I get scared

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

isn't it funny how you deleted the rest of my post while quoting me cheesy and the part you deleted contains a biblical verse that says "To die is better than to live" but I know your type grin

To die is better than to live, but you have to wait for death......you cant take the sweet life God gave freely to you!
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by hopefulLandlord: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
austinosita:

To die is better than to live, but you have to wait for death......you cant take the sweet life God gave freely to you!

you've been pulling strawman fallacy since this discussion started, from claiming I'm saying you guys should wish for death and now pulling a trick about me implying suicide, both were not my words but you grappling at straws in an attempt to keep your cognitive dissonance

my point is that the Bible made it clear "To die is better than to live", why then do the Christians mourn when a member of theirs die? why are you guys still afraid to die? why do you always give testimonies about "god saving" them every Sunday when the bible actually thinks it would've been better for them to have died?

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Adazubi: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2017
yes ooo,am a living testimony of the Lord's good deeds. after my marriage I had my first daughter and became so sick that I thought I would die......but the good Lord did not only heal me but has kept me till today. it's a miracle. he proved all the doctors results false and healed me completely.i am healed .amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible / Can You Give Your Tithe To Your Parents Or Christians In Need sometimes? / Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.