Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? (5567 Views)

I Need Bloggers With Good Traffic For Paid Ads / What's The Best Form Of Paid Ads For A Nigerian Based Online Business? / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Arnoldo:
Pls dont run fb ads o.. it doesnt convert like before o.. i have spent alot recently on ads bt recorded loss.. as at 2014-16 it was converting well.

Okay. Thanks a lot for this.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2017
teemy:
@kayo80, google will not penalize you if your ad links are 'nofollow' links. 'dofollow' links aid seo (backlinks) and it would a case of biggest pockets for site promotion and it would be weird if crappy sites rank high just because they have money.

Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by seuncyrus(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Facebook ads is still your best option. Just make sure you optimize your ads to get the best reach and try to get the lowest CPC as possible

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:

Make I no lie you...
your $50 fb ads will not get you past $20 for a new blog. Infact I doubt you will make up to $10.
why?
1. Nigerian traffic: It is the worse you can ever expect as advertisers in the country don't bid past 0.1 . it is between 0.01 to 0.09 even if you get mad traffic.All you'll have is impression and few poor clicks. Which will annoy you at the end. RPM is a major determinant. If you have 10,000views from fb traffic and your RPM seats at 0.5 to $1. Your earnings won't move past $10.Study how to increase RPM ,read about the tricks. Cause RPM is the major determinant factor of your loss...or profit

2. The kind of post you promoting and your targeting: Most posts attract only likes and not clicks.while some attracts shares and click.If the latter is your case. them I'm sorry,all you'll get are likes likes and few poor clicks.

My point is: forget it that you'll make any profit from your first fb ads. It will most likely be for experiments and ada optimisation for your next ads. You'll need to set a targeting that converts and the posts controversial enough to garner shares and clicks..

I will advise that you use $30 to run fb like ads.
And $20 to run an experimental ad.
you won't make any profit just yet. Don't raise your hopes and get disappointed later.you target should be Google search traffic from U S. Which is why I'll advise against entertainment blogging.Will you run ads for life? And can you keep up?

Well cheers to your blogging career

Thanks. I have two blogs actually. Kaysrapzone I started in 2008, but you know rap is not a big Niche. But I noticed what you said about Nigerian traffic converting poorly. In fact, I always pray that none of my Nigerian friends find my rap blog. It is that bad. lol! American traffic is all that pays me, and that's why 99.9% of my blog content/news is on American rappers. Thanks your comment.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by UjSizzle(f): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:

Make I no lie you...
your $50 fb ads will not get you past $20 for a new blog. Infact I doubt you will make up to $10.
why?
1. Nigerian traffic: It is the worse you can ever expect as advertisers in the country don't bid past 0.1 . it is between 0.01 to 0.09 even if you get mad traffic.All you'll have is impression and few poor clicks. Which will annoy you at the end. RPM is a major determinant. If you have 10,000views from fb traffic and your RPM seats at 0.5 to $1. Your earnings won't move past $10.Study how to increase RPM ,read about the tricks. Cause RPM is the major determinant factor of your loss...or profit

2. The kind of post you promoting and your targeting: Most posts attract only likes and not clicks.while some attracts shares and click.If the latter is your case. them I'm sorry,all you'll get are likes likes and few poor clicks.

My point is: forget it that you'll make any profit from your first fb ads. It will most likely be for experiments and ada optimisation for your next ads. You'll need to set a targeting that converts and the posts controversial enough to garner shares and clicks..

I will advise that you use $30 to run fb like ads.
And $20 to run an experimental ad.
you won't make any profit just yet. Don't raise your hopes and get disappointed later.you target should be Google search traffic from U S. Which is why I'll advise against entertainment blogging.Will you run ads for life? And can you keep up?

Well cheers to your blogging career
Wow. This is great.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by bestspoke: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2017
kayo80:

Thanks. I have two blogs actually. Kaysrapzone I started in 2008, but you know rap is not a big Niche. But I noticed what you said about Nigerian traffic converting poorly. In fact, I always pray that none of my Nigerian friends find my rap blog. It is that bad. lol! American traffic is all that pays me, and that's why 99.9% of my blog content/news is on American rappers. Thanks your comment.
oya
Let me go and find your blog.
I love rap...no worries my ip no be naija

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Danyl(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:

yes...USA clicks are from 1,2 and up to $50.
Atleast for USA universities i write on.

Just 1000 US traffic and 50clicks is enough to earn you $30 per day....Now that is smart earning
Naija don fail small o. anything US sells whether affiliate marketing/CPA/AdSense ads.

1 Like

Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by ekems2020(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Hi, please i'd like us to talk. =>> writestable@gmail.com
bestspoke:

Just 1000 US traffic and 50clicks is enough to earn you $30 per day....Now that is smart earning
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:
oya
Let me go and find your blog.
I love rap...no worries my ip no be naija

smiley
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2017
ipreach:
You can run adword in your blog. Other big blogs do, take a clue from naij

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by kayo80(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2017
@bestspoke make sure you tell me what you feel about my blog (kaysrapzone.com) when you are done going through it. Thanks.
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Dahmum(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Plus I need a good blog n web designer
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Dahmum(f): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls I need a good blog n web designer
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by profsomebody(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dahmum:
Pls I need a good blog n web designer
I am
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by profsomebody(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
bestspoke:

How do u get traffic pls
Re: Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? by Udeme10(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2020
My own is how much can pay nairaland to bring traffic to my side since am using propeller..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joomla Administrator Login Removal / Responsive Emails - To Implement Or Not To Implement / Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.