Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

if you were the husband wetin u go do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / if you were the husband wetin u go do? (587 Views)

Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

if you were the husband wetin u go do? by bingbagbo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okuja’s wife , Tuna was misbehaving.
Okuja had advised and advised but Tuna was not listening.
Tuna was using house keeping money to stake football betting.
So, Okuja reported his wife to their pastor, pastor Pepper.
Pastor Pepper invited Tuna to the mission house for counseling. they were night sessions

Two months later, Tuna was carrying pastor Pepper’s baby

This infuriated Okuja who angrily stormed the mission house to confront the pastor.
The pastor allowed Okuja to rant and later replied him

“ am I not a man? If I can advise with my mouth, I can as well advise with my waist, you foolish man”

Okuja fainted

SHOULD OKUJA DIVORce TUNA ?? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3758406/okuja-part-7-ft-pastor
Re: if you were the husband wetin u go do? by bingbagbo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
okuja below grin

(1) (Reply)

“haunting” Is The Horrific New Dating Trend That’s Even Worse Than Ghosting / NAIRALAND Haters / I Am Too Powerful For The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.