Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Do I See Repeating Numbers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I See Repeating Numbers (2378 Views)

New Year's 2020, & Of Course Has 20 Repeating Itself, but Why? Happy 2020 Y'all. / Bible Emergency Numbers That Will Shock You / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Frenzy007:
who said anything about god.
Do you see it as a satanic attack? That maybe the devil is waging war against you not by giving you bum cancer, crashing a bus while you're in it, or sending a stray bullet in your direction, but by prompting you to look at your watch whenever the time contains repeated numbers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by luvmijeje(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Seun:

Do you see it as a satanic attack? That maybe the devil is waging war against you not by giving you bum cancer, crashing a bus while you're in it, or sending a stray bullet in your direction, but by prompting you to look at your watch whenever the time contains repeated numbers?

Chief enabler, you have been ignoring my posts.

So you have not been seen your fellow Atheists raining insult on me? Is that what Atheism stood for?

Please throw all your your rules away so that we'll all know that we are in a lawless platform.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by thesuave10(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2017
Frenzy007:
plz i need help and explanation.for the past one month i have been seeing double numbers each time i just decide to check the time on my phone even this midnight i checked my phone nd it showed me 12:12 during the day i keep seeing 4:44,3:33,11:11 plz dz haz been recurring for a while now at firfirst i just push it aside but now i keep seeing double number over and over again plz help me explain plz....

Go for a brain scan. Your mind is fcking with you bro
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Go for a brain scan. Your mind is fcking with you bro
go to a mechanic u need to get ur brain fixed coz u are saying nonsense.
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Mizik(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
whirlwind7:
You are not alone.

For me, there are days that whenever I glance at any digital timepiece near me, I almost always see its 4:44pm. This has happened so many times, I have lost count.
I have asked myself if there's anything that compels me to unconsciously check the time at that period. I'm not superstitious, and until I get a definite pointer as to what its all about, I choose to put it down as "one of those things"
I don't let a fear of the unknown run my life.
hi do you still see this numbers
Re: Why Do I See Repeating Numbers by Mizik(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
Seun:
It's just coincidence. Your mind is playing tricks on you by forgetting the instances when you checked the time and it didn't follow any pattern.
Hmm i actually don't think it is. I don't believe in anything but i feel this numbers actually mean something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Little Question To The Atheist / Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. / Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.