Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. (2388 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Adakintroy: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Atheism is consider in a broader sense absent of believe in a supreme being. Which stem from the human self. Which I consider as singular.

As a singular person. Its nature possess both believe and absence of believe simotenousely. A person in the physical who lay claim to absolute faith therefor can be said to be a liar.

Absolute faith in God is hardly posible. The truth is that it's not In existence, there are as many things that cause us to doubt in truth the existence of God as their are many that cause us believe. Atheism therefor stermss from that part of us that hold doubt.

Note that phenomenon that exist withing the human self. Be it thoughts believe e.t.c. Wil in time be manifested in the physical. Just as theism is so is atheism. Two opposing believe. The ouside contradictions is simple a manifestation of what goes on withing the human self.

If a person therefor choose to believe God. He or she concertrates simply on that part of him that believes and if one choose to doubt he concentrates more on the part that allows doubts. Evidence abound on the outside to support both claims.
At the the same time, evidence on the outside hardly matters.

It may or may not prove anything depending on our already existing believe. It's not the outside men draws faith from. It's on the inside.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by StillX10(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2018
There is atheism within me
my believe in is absolute
I don't have several inner parts that choose what to believe and what not to believe

God revealed Himself in Jesus Christ and that's how we know Him and because of the Power of His Spirit living in us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by budaatum: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
StillX10:
I don't have several inner parts that choose what to believe and what not to believe

God revealed Himself in Jesus Christ and that's how we know Him and because of the Power of His Spirit living in us
This is interesting. Wonder if you'd like to discuss. I'd like to know what you mean by "There is atheism within me" .
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by budaatum: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adakintroy:
Atheism is consider in a broader sense absent of believe in a supreme being. Which stem from the human self. Which I consider as singular.
What do you mean by "consider as singular"? What is it that you consider "as singular"?

A person in the physical who lay claim to absolute faith therefor can be said to be a liar.
I have absolute faith, that tomorrow Thursday, the fifth of September two thousand and eighteen, and the day after, and the day after, and the day after that, and the day after that....., that I buda, will be alive.

Absolute faith in God is hardly posible..
It depends. It depends on what you mean by "God". People these days tend to combine all sort of things in that word, "God”. What's your definition? What God are you referring to?

Evidence abound on the outside to support both claims.
I beg to differ. Except if one were willing to do the following!

At the the same time, evidence on the outside hardly matters.
So you ignore it? Shame on you!

It may or may not prove anything depending on our already existing believe.
So, you cover your eyes to retain your blindness? I can't believe you said this twice!

It's not the outside men draws faith from. It's on the inside.
"Know ye not that ye are gods?
"The Kingdom of God is within you!"

You hundred percent redeem yourself with this one.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Adakintroy: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
StillX10:

There is no part of you that doubts God or the delusion of faith. Don't forget even those close to him like peter(on whom his church would rest ) denied him.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by StillX10(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
budaatum:

This is interesting. Wonder if you'd like to discuss. I'd like to know what you mean by "There is atheism within me" .
I mean to say " theism" bro, that's an error
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by StillX10(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adakintroy:

There is no part of you that doubts God or the delusion of faith. Don't forget even those close to him like peter(on whom his church would rest ) denied him.
Did you ever read how Peter repented of his actions, do you remember Jesus predicted Peter's action, Did you ever read that at the Pentecost Day it was same Peter that preached about Jesus that 5000 people converted to Christianity?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Adakintroy: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
StillX10:
Did you ever read how Peter repented of his actions, do you remember Jesus predicted Peter's action, Did you ever read that at the Pentecost Day it was same Peter that preached about Jesus that 5000 people converted to Christianity?

Am not talking about his repentance or his subsequent acts after repentance.

I just want you to circle that single act of denial and doubt immediately after assuring christ. And have an honest discussion there. What made him do it?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by StillX10(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adakintroy:

Am not talking about his repentance or his subsequent acts after repentance.

I just want you to circle that single act of denial and doubt immediately after assuring christ. And have an honest discussion there. What made him do it?
Peter himself might not have understood what made him do that, fact he didn't do it intentionally or because devil at that time made him do it
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Adakintroy: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
StillX10:
Peter himself might not have understood what made him do that, fact he didn't do it intentionally or because devil at that time made him do it

Now you are confusing yourself and us. He did not understand? He did not do it intentionally the devil made him do it? Which one?

He did not do it intentionally. He was asked three times. A sign of certainty. He did not understand. Yet he gave a straight answer of "i do not know this man"

The devil made him. The devil is the easiest of excuse. But we are not talking about Satan we are talking about peter and absolute faith.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Even the unreached barbarians who knew no civilization were found to be worshiping a deity.

Who thought them there is a supernatural being that must be worship?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by eventtinz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:
Even the unreached barbarians who knew no civilization were found to be worshiping a deity.

sometimes ...I see posts like this and I simply ignore ,but not today.The "unreached barbarians" i am not sure what that means but I will assume you mean prehistoric man .Humans worship deities because they experience phenomena which are beyond comprehension. I.e if you dont know how rainfall occur you ascribe the event to a "rain god" its called god of the gaps .

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by hopefulLandlord: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
eventtinz:

sometimes ...I see posts like this and I simply ignore ,but not today.The "unreached barbarians" i am not sure what that means but I will assume you mean prehistoric man .Humans worship deities because they experience phenomena which are beyond comprehension. I.e if you dont know how rainfall occur you ascribe the event to a "rain god" its called god of the gaps .

Even the Piraha tribe proves goodmuyis wrong

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Who taught them how to eat or how to farm?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2018
LordReed:

Common Sense Software[Firmware] installed by God from the beginning.
Genesis 1:29[NIV] - Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Read also Genesis3:17-19
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Genesis 1:29[NIV] - Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Read also Genesis3:17-19

So God made hoes and cutlass and gave it to them to farm with?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
eventtinz:

sometimes ...I see posts like this and I simply ignore, but not today. The "unreached barbarians" i am not sure what that means but I will assume you mean prehistoric man. Humans worship deities because they experience phenomena which are beyond comprehension. I.e if you dont know how rainfall occur you ascribe the event to a "rain god" its called god of the gaps.

The problem you and your type have is that; you have a very limited knowledge and experience, but will rely on what you read on few of books or internet.

The uncivilized or primitive community is referred to Barbarians. The unreached barbarians are the one who has not come in touch with the outside world. This is not a prehistoric man. Right here in Nigeria, in the course Missionary work, we have come in contact with the community, I can call the unreached barbarians, and we see their lifestyle and belief.

You mention "rain god", folks cannot just wake up one day and say there is a "rain god" without having an experience of a supernatural he can call god first.

How many Village have you visit and you see them moving about unclad and worry less?
The above is a question you have to answer
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
LordReed:

Yes, if that is what you wanted to here.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
GoodMuyis:

LoL, like you don't need to lie now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
LordReed:

I dont lie, even newborn infants were not thought that sucking will keep them alive.

Who lecture them that in the womb, Do you know?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
GoodMuyis:

I dont lie, even newborn infants were not thought that sucking will keep them alive.

Nobody lectures babies because it is innate, an evolved action.

Own the fact that you lied about hoes and cutlasses. Since when has lying become the way in which you defend God?

Very simple fact, all tools and techniques useful to man was developed by man's own effort, not by the intervention of any supernatural forces or alien assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
LordReed:

Own the fact that you lied about hoes and cutlasses. Since when has lying become the way in which you defend God?

Very simple fact, all tools and techniques useful to man was developed by man's own effort, not by the intervention of any supernatural forces or alien assistance.

Dalaman way of discussion.
Its not my fault if you cannot make a scant research while expecting me to do it for you and I refuse.

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Its not my fault if you cannot make a scant research while expecting me to do it for you and I refuse.

LoL, what research? You're full of bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by GoodMuyis(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
LordReed:

You like rough play ba?

[img]http://media./media/n48Bp2Ul5sr7i/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
GoodMuyis:

You like rough play ba?

[img]http://media./media/n48Bp2Ul5sr7i/giphy.gif[/img]

I like facts.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
GoodMuyis:

With more than enough evidences, no one needs to be taught there is a supernatural being out and about

That's why the bible, says its only a fool, that will say there is no God
Only a fool will cross a busy road thoughtlessly
but a wise, will thoughtfully cross same busy road

Being called a fool, isnt said to denigrate the person called so
but making wrong decisions based on bad judgement and conclusions, adds up to be foolish, as opposed to being wise

LordReed:

GoodMuyis:
Genesis 1:29[NIV] - Then God said,
"I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Read also Genesis 3:17-19
I like the sound of this Common Sense Software [Firmware]
The table, chair, bed, stool, wardrobe etcetera are all in the tree
The pounded yam, asharo, dundun are all in the yam

LordReed:
No, God didnt make hoes and cutlass and didnt give it to them to farm with

GoodMuyis:
C'mom, I know he can be a pain where the sun dont shine
but dont indulge him this way

LordReed:
Whats your point, what are you driving at?

GoodMuyis:

grin

LordReed:
It like breathing, is part of the existing in one from birth instincts and its instinctive for survival
The unlearned actions are needed for continuing to live or exist

LordReed:
Own the fact that you lied about hoes and cutlasses.
Since when has lying become the way in which you defend God?

Very simple fact, all tools and techniques useful to man was developed by man's own effort,
not by the intervention of any supernatural forces or alien assistance.
"As to these four lads, God hath given to them knowledge and understanding in every kind of literature, and wisdom;
and Daniel hath given instruction about every kind of vision and dreams
."
- Daniel 1:17

You started well, then spoilt it with your fib
Now whose nose is this, because of the last sentence in the immediate above mentioned quote,
thats stretched through the window to come hit me from right where the poster is sat?

Apart from Daniel 1:17, please quietly review also Exodus 31:1-6, then do the rightful and needful to your post, you might need an ink remover

GoodMuyis:
Very good succinct response

LordReed:
Didnt know I'll get to amazingly read something like this.
Bullshit stain, flexing by deeming another, to be full of bullshit LoL

GoodMuyis:
You like rough play ba?
Shame, we dont get to see what the gif is about

LordReed:
I like facts.
You cant handle facts
I am yet to see, where trolls, like and can handle facts
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
With more than enough evidences, no one needs to be taught there is a supernatural being out and about

That's why the bible, says its only a fool, that will say there is no God
Only a fool will cross a busy road thoughtlessly
but a wise, will thoughtfully cross same busy road

Being called a fool, isnt said to denigrate the person called so
but making wrong decisions based on bad judgement and conclusions, adds up to be foolish, as opposed to being wise

I like the sound of this Common Sense Software [Firmware]
The table, chair, bed, stool, wardrobe etcetera are all in the tree
The pounded yam, asharo, dundun are all in the yam

No, God didnt make hoes and cutlass and didnt give it to them to farm with

C'mom, I know he can be a pain where the sun dont shine
but dont indulge him this way

Whats your point, what are you driving at?

grin

It like breathing, is part of the existing in one from birth instincts and its instinctive for survival
The unlearned actions are needed for continuing to live or exist

"As to these four lads, God hath given to them knowledge and understanding in every kind of literature, and wisdom;
and Daniel hath given instruction about every kind of vision and dreams
."
- Daniel 1:17

You started well, then spoilt it with your fib
Now whose nose is this, because of the last sentence in the immediate above mentioned quote,
thats stretched through the window to come hit me from right where the poster is sat?

Apart from Daniel 1:17, please quietly review also Exodus 31:1-6, then do the rightful and needful to your post, you might need an ink remover

Very good succinct response

Didnt know I'll get to amazingly read something like this.
Bullshit stain, flexing by deeming another, to be full of bullshit LoL

Shame, we dont get to see what the gif is about

You cant handle facts
I am yet to see, where trolls, like and can handle facts

LoL, see commentary. Maybe FIFA will hire you for the next World Cup.

When you have evidence for the things you claim hit me up.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by Primesky(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Theism is in every man, atheism is self inflicted. What a confusion!.

The inability of those who claim atheism to abstain from anything God, is in itself a proof that God truly exist, because He's got His finger prints in every man. Otherwise, why can't a non believer live without talking about Him? grin. Atheists are on self punishment, their souls yearns for God but pride and human weakness steps in the way.

May the light of God shine in every atheist heart.
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Primesky:
Theism is in every man, atheism is self inflicted. What a confusion!.

The inability of those who claim atheism to abstain from anything God, is in itself a proof that God truly exist, because He's got His finger prints in every man. Otherwise, why can't a non believer live without talking about Him? grin. Atheists are on self punishment, their souls yearns for God but pride and human weakness steps in the way.

May the light of God shine in every atheist heart.

So the fact that someone is always disgusted by the smell of shit implies the person would love to eat shit? LoLz! See logic.

1 Like

Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
LordReed:
LoL, see commentary. Maybe FIFA will hire you for the next World Cup.

When you have evidence for the things you claim hit me up.
I didnt know you're also a wannabe Brother Shaggi. Erh?.

What are you talking of now?
Evidence for what and/or which things claimed?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I didnt know you're also a wannabe Brother Shaggi. Erh?.

What are you talking of now?
Evidence for what and/or which things claimed?

Why always this tedious process of question and answer to stuff you are well aware of?

MuttleyLaff:

I guess someone else bearing MuttleyLaff wrote this or you forgot you wrote it?
Re: Know Ye Not That Atheism Is Within You. by MuttleyLaff: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
LordReed:
Why always this tedious process of question and answer to stuff you are well aware of?
I dont know what you're with "always this tedious process of question and answer to stuff you are well aware of" talking about.
What secrets and/or issues of yours am I well aware of?

LordReed:
I guess someone else bearing MuttleyLaff wrote this or you forgot you wrote it?
If for the former, maybe my account was hacked
however about the latter, I didnt forget about what I wrote how I am, I just didnt know what evidence for the things you were asking for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lies Of Rapture Teaching Exposed / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? / Can Anyone Tell Me Just One Usefulness Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.