Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House (2086 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / I Need A Guy Who Likes My Big Nyansh- See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by sosexy111: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2017
I will go straight to the point and make it as short as possible.
I have a direct cousin who lives abroad. I also have a friend and colleague (female) who also is serving currently.
A year plus now, my brother having seen her in one of my dps and likes her, in fact loves her and I connected them to be friends to at least start from somewhere.

I had a consumer goods product marketing to supervise for two weeks on a sales activation, so I invited my friend to join and work so as to have some cash to spare as per a corper. So on the course of the sales activation, I came across a good old friend of mine (male) currently in the country over 5 months now starting up his business stuff( saw him last two years back)

Ok after work that day, he took me out alongside my friend and later told me he likes her but its not for me to speak for her or start blabbing that she is dating my bros but I expected her to handle it maturely even after they exchanged numbers that's if truly she likes my bros. Its true my bros is not engaged to her but I specifically told her that if she doesn't genuinely love my bros that she should back out not just about the stuffs he sends to her from time to time. I told her that it will hurt me to see someone playing with my brother but I know she is a good girl.

Ok that was it after the evening outing that day, I left with her. A week later she traveled to her state of service. Now fast forwarded to 2months later which was 11 days ago, my bros came into the country wow! I was so happy, saw him face to face 9 years ago, after all said and done, he won't let me rest about seeing my friend, told me he would want to oil the wheels of custom if God grants them the compatibility.
He called her to come to Lagos, but since she was coming for Easter, everything balanced. He traveled to east to see family and loved ones.

The girl has been around since easter but though she didn't tell me she was around but I ain't bothered because I mustn't know whatever that goes on between them even if I am the one that introduced them to each other and I love minding my business and giving people their privacy.

But what I don't understand now is that I rushed to the house of that my friend that once took us out to collect an appliance I want to use for live demo examination with a company I want to get  a mini contract with ( he has the appliance and I called him to allow me use it and he said I should come pick it up)
And on getting there that afternoon, knocked but no answer, after sometime, I wanted to dial his number before he answered the door asking who and I told him is me, he opened and here is my friend seated on the cushion.
If I say I wasn't surprised, then I am a liar.. I said hi to her like a stranger because I was still trying to wrap my head around the possibility of them still being in contact but I maintained my cool. She came and hugged me and I asked her when she came into town..
Well I carried the stuff that took me there, thanked my friend and left.
she called me countlessly later that day but I didn't know what to say when I pick up so I didn't pick up though I know its immature.
Bros is entering Lagos tomorrow to come see her and travel back to base and is looking so anxiously to meeting her. She has called me plenty times again today but I still don't know why I can't answer. Don't even know what to male out of the whole thing. I ain't concluding that something is up between her and my friend but she didn't mention if she likes him or not, again I may be taking it too personal and I am NEVER gonna do or say anything about this to my bros as its none of my business. But I don't understand shaa. If I ask that friend of mine whatssup with him and my friend, he will open up but may be I am scared of what I may discover so I better let it go.
I just felt like voicing it out though. Human being shaa.

Lalasticlala..
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2017
na you go marry your brother
face front and mind your business angry sad

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by MEGGATRON(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
hoes will be hoes.

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by kushercain: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Ho's would be Ho's...I'm surprised you're suprised sad
Btw U can't tell me ur broda is celibate all this while over there because of d girl
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by Tapout(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2017
ruggedised:

What the fvck do u mean by that?? So cos he's not the person marrying her he should pretend he doesn't see her flaws undecided

10 Likes

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by babyfaceafrica: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Tell your brother what you saw and let him decide what to do..never ever keep anything from family
.blood over water

7 Likes

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by sosexy111: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2017
ruggedised:
my dear, this one you are sounding more pained than I am, did you read any point where I insinuated that I was gonna take it tii personal? You should be more attentive before judging people.

3 Likes

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by Gshegg: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Just ask that your male friend what's between them, he surely will tell you, just don't kill yourself inside, just ask and make your decision from there..

2 Likes

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by sosexy111: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2017
kushercain:
Ho's would be Ho's...I'm surprised you're suprised sad
Btw U can't tell me ur broda is celibate all this while over there because of d girl
like I said before, who am I to judge her? Common!! Even you should be surprised as its not just a random guy she comes across on a normal day joor.. It's the same person I know that took us out. Check am naa. Who cares about what bros is doing out there but what is most important is that there comes a time in a man and woman's lives that one takes a decision to drop some certain habits and move to the next phase of one's life. Anyway shaa, your opinion may differ. Thanks
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by DozieInc(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2017
First. Answer her call to hear what she wants to say, then, then ask your male friend what's between them.
With these you will know the true position of things, and how to present it to your brother.

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by crystalclear93(f): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Op it seems u shy away from confrontation...there are three options I can see here, u either ask your male friend what's going on or you talk to your female friend..don't be surprised if they're already having sex. The third option is to let it pass but I won't advice it because you said your brother is really into her and serious about a relationship..so I think you need to ask some questions

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by sosexy111: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
crystalclear93:
Op it seems u shy away from confrontation...there are three options I can see here, u either ask your male friend what's going on or you talk to your female friend..don't be surprised if they're already having sex. The third option is to let it pass but I won't advice it because you said your brother is really into her and serious about a relationship..so I think you need to ask some questions
dear I am not shying away just that you know how issues like this can bring problems and misunderstanding, what if I eventually finds out and talks to bros about it and by then he would be out of the country, then tomorrow they find a way to make up and continue their relationship? Don't you know that I will become her permanent enemy that tries to destroy her relationship. Not that I am rooting for her as a friend, we are friends but not close friends like discussing personal matters. She is just a friend. I don't care about her stuff but if she eventually is that close to my bros, that means she is gonna be unavoidable. And if I decide to take it to extreme, then kasala go burst because I always overdo things when I am very angry. So maybe I should allow then to meet tomorrow and see what happens next after he travels in few days time. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by padi94(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
I usually don't reply or comment on threads like this, but from your write up you are just like me in this situation.but one thing i would do differently is later inquire about her relationship status with my friend... cos i wouldn't want her to play with my brother's heart knowing that my bro has intention of settling down with her (God willing). in as much as i don't like poking my nose in other people's business i also don't like cheating, disloyal and promiscuous people(especially female ones).

Dont get me wrong am not saying you should tell on her to your brother, am just saying you should talk to her about what she is doing with your friend. if she is sleeping with him or rather likes him better than your bro she should make a choice and do the needful by accepting one and rejecting the other by telling them (your bro or your friend) about it.

the reason why i would advise you to do this is that things like this always has a way of coming back to bite bite you in the BEHIND. if your bro finds out (and he will) he would feel betrayed by you for not telling him or warning him off, cos no one wants an infidel as a spouse and of course you know family is everything.

Restating, my suggestion is for you to contact her, hear what she has to say. Cos am guessing she will either admit guilt and want you to not snitch to your bro, or she will deny any wrong doing. if the later is the case she is a very dangerous type and shouldn't get close to your bro (i see everything wrong with a girl going to stay at a guy's place for that while without anything attached to it). In this case demand she makes full disclosure to your brother and let your brother now be the one to decide if he would still want her or not.

I see a situation where if this goes under the carpet she will still be seeing both guys without any remorse, and this will put you at risk of loosing both your friend and your brother when it eventually comes to their knowing.
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by sosexy111: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
padi94:
I usually don't reply or comment on threads like this, but from your write up you are just like me in this situation.but one thing i would do differently is later inquire about her relationship status with my friend... cos i wouldn't want her to play with my brother's heart knowing that my bro has intention of settling down with her (God willing). in as much as i don't like poking my nose in other people's business i also don't like cheating, disloyal and promiscuous people(especially female ones).

Dont get me wrong am not saying you should tell on her to your brother, am just saying you should talk to her about what she is doing with your friend. if she is sleeping with him or rather likes him better than your bro she should make a choice and do the needful by accepting one and rejecting the other by telling them (your bro or your friend) about it.

the reason why i would advise you to do this is that things like this always has a way of coming back to bite bite you in the BEHIND. if your bro finds out (and he will) he would feel betrayed by you for not telling him or warning him off, cos no one wants an infidel as a spouse and of course you know family is everything.

Restating, my suggestion is for you to contact her, hear what she has to say. Cos am guessing she will either admit guilt and want you to not snitch to your bro, or she will deny any wrong doing. if the later is the case she is a very dangerous type and shouldn't get close to your bro (i see everything wrong with a girl going to stay at a guy's place for that while without anything attached to it). In this case demand she makes full disclosure to your brother and let your brother now be the one to decide if he would still want her or not.

I see a situation where if this goes under the carpet she will still be seeing both guys without any remorse, and this will put you at risk of loosing both your friend and your brother when it eventually comes to their knowing.
hmm my brother, you have said it all especially in the aspect of approaching her. I was just feeling the way you stated all here but just avoiding issues. My bros later arrived today instead, I, him and she went to all the places you can ever think off for fun, in fact I'm just reaching home now. I have never seen such a fierce affection he has for like today to the extent of removing the gold necklace he wears and put on her neck ( I begged for it since he came in but he refused) well I avoided anything that will make me feel bad about the other day, we flowed normal, did shoppings and all that cinema stuff. Took him to his hotel room and since she already said she is going back to her service state tomorrow morning, he didn't even pressure her or anything. He just bucked her up and I left with her. We didn't talk about it while heading home in a cab except her rantings about liking my bros and how a good guy he truly is and the whole gentleman stuff. Its well.
In two days, he will travel back.
I don't even know if I truly want them to really date, I suddenly am feeling odd and uncomfortable about it. I am just weak. I will definitely find out what's going on between her and the other guy. After today, I have made up my mind to that. Hope I ain't suddenly overreacting?

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by JacksonD7: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
sosexy111:
I will go straight to the point and make it as short as possible.
I have a direct cousin who lives abroad. I also have a friend and colleague (female) who also is serving currently.
A year plus now, my brother having seen her in one of my dps and likes her, in fact loves her and I connected them to be friends to at least start from somewhere.

I had a consumer goods product marketing to supervise for two weeks on a sales activation, so I invited my friend to join and work so as to have some cash to spare as per a corper. So on the course of the sales activation, I came across a good old friend of mine (male) currently in the country over 5 months now starting up his business stuff( saw him last two years back)

Ok after work that day, he took me out alongside my friend and later told me he likes her but its not for me to speak for her or start blabbing that she is dating my bros but I expected her to handle it maturely even after they exchanged numbers that's if truly she likes my bros. Its true my bros is not engaged to her but I specifically told her that if she doesn't genuinely love my bros that she should back out not just about the stuffs he sends to her from time to time. I told her that it will hurt me to see someone playing with my brother but I know she is a good girl.

Ok that was it after the evening outing that day, I left with her. A week later she traveled to her state of service. Now fast forwarded to 2months later which was 11 days ago, my bros came into the country wow! I was so happy, saw him face to face 9 years ago, after all said and done, he won't let me rest about seeing my friend, told me he would want to oil the wheels of custom if God grants them the compatibility.
He called her to come to Lagos, but since she was coming for Easter, everything balanced. He traveled to east to see family and loved ones.

The girl has been around since easter but though she didn't tell me she was around but I ain't bothered because I mustn't know whatever that goes on between them even if I am the one that introduced them to each other and I love minding my business and giving people their privacy.

But what I don't understand now is that I rushed to the house of that my friend that once took us out to collect an appliance I want to use for live demo examination with a company I want to get  a mini contract with ( he has the appliance and I called him to allow me use it and he said I should come pick it up)
And on getting there that afternoon, knocked but no answer, after sometime, I wanted to dial his number before he answered the door asking who and I told him is me, he opened and here is my friend seated on the cushion.
If I say I wasn't surprised, then I am a liar.. I said hi to her like a stranger because I was still trying to wrap my head around the possibility of them still being in contact but I maintained my cool. She came and hugged me and I asked her when she came into town..
Well I carried the stuff that took me there, thanked my friend and left.
she called me countlessly later that day but I didn't know what to say when I pick up so I didn't pick up though I know its immature.
Bros is entering Lagos tomorrow to come see her and travel back to base and is looking so anxiously to meeting her. She has called me plenty times again today but I still don't know why I can't answer. Don't even know what to male out of the whole thing. I ain't concluding that something is up between her and my friend but she didn't mention if she likes him or not, again I may be taking it too personal and I am NEVER gonna do or say anything about this to my bros as its none of my business. But I don't understand shaa. If I ask that friend of mine whatssup with him and my friend, he will open up but may be I am scared of what I may discover so I better let it go.
I just felt like voicing it out though. Human being shaa.

Lalasticlala..

If you find out she's dirty for sure and you care about your brother, then you need to get her out of his life ASAP. Ladies like this give bad return on investment [ROI] in the long run and they're not worth it.

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by Greatbeard(m): 1:39am On Apr 25, 2017
What nonsense is this?

ure leading your brother into a trap and potential heartbreak because "u don't want to be her enemy later".

God forbid!

U went to ur friends house and it took forever to open...now ure flexing with your brother and the girl like nothing happened.

U say she's a good girl. dude, if a girl was bad you'll be the last person to know.

Tell your brother what you saw. Stop acting like a backstabber.

Again, what nonsense is this?!
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by sosexy111: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Greatbeard:
What nonsense is this?

ure leading your brother into a trap and potential heartbreak because "u don't want to be her enemy later".

God forbid!

U went to ur friends house and it took forever to open...now ure flexing with your brother and the girl like nothing happened.

U say she's a good girl. dude, if a girl was bad you'll be the last person to know.

Tell your brother what you saw. Stop acting like a backstabber.

Again, what nonsense is this?!
Pheww!! What a way to drive your message home. Let me make one thing clear.. I wasn't referring to enmity in the form of patronizing the lady, I only meant that without proper investigation and I blabb out to my bros, it can lead to such with my brother not even the babe.
One thing I wouldn't have done is to rush and kill his morale right here that he was already looking forward to seeing her and had already seen her. Even if I am certain by now on her game plans, I would have still handled it maturely by waiting till he leaves the country and them I would tell him so he will gradually leave her alone.

Once again " it is not a nonose!!!"
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Maybe she went to charge her phone

4 Likes

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by firstking01(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Ask that your friend what's going between him and the girl, if his answer is in a compromising order then tell your bro to just ignore her and back out but if your friend has nothing serious with the said girl then let him not just rush into any relationship with the girl yet until she proves to your brother that she ain't the hoe she has portrayed herself to be.

As for her calls, pick it and pretend asif nothing happened....whatever explanation she gives you still keep her at bay and never say anything partaining what you saw but do as i have directed you above for your own brother's good...except you don't wanna be your brother's keeper.

1 Like

Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by Greatbeard(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2017
sosexy111:
Pheww!! What a way to drive your message home. Let me make one thing clear.. I wasn't referring to enmity in the form of patronizing the lady, I only meant that without proper investigation and I blabb out to my bros, it can lead to such with my brother not even the babe.
One thing I wouldn't have done is to rush and kill his morale right here that he was already looking forward to seeing her and had already seen her. Even if I am certain by now on her game plans, I would have still handled it maturely by waiting till he leaves the country and them I would tell him so he will gradually leave her alone.

Once again " it is not a nonose!!!"

No bro.

when it comes to Promiscuity(or potential infidelity).

you nip it in the bud.

Don't wait until the feelings are too deep or she tells him herself.

You should have his back before anything else.

Maturity involves been able to confront an unpleasant situation to avoid future disappointment.

Tell him now. What he chooses to do is up to him.
Re: She Likes My Brother But I Saw Her In Another Guy's House by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
I believe she's tasting her waters.
You don't expect her to stick to a man she hasn't meant in person, do you?
It's called exploring your options.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry Her! / Most Women Would Be Willing To Be Patient With A Guy That Has A Big Penis / Reasons Why Men Love Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.