Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions (14647 Views)

Hello From Which Side Now? Oh I Know, The Back Side ; Photos Of Akwa Ibom Girl / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
i am opening this post all for us to talk and discuss about the backside of Nigerian women or yeah. Whoever has photos of videos can post here so we can discuss about it and drop suggestion.

I saw this girl last week in Lagos and I think she is using bleach because where the legs meet the ass it looks very dark and believe she is also looking for money what do you guys think?

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Crucialgem(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
Joblessness

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Blupen969(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Crucialgem:
Joblessness
Lols na NPC bro na so them deh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Jpblessed(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wetin you go see for inside yansh wey no be shit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Crucialgem:
Joblessness

It has nothing to do with joblessness I am making some of my deals. And I saw her entering the supermarket she was really in heat don't worry I will post a lot of photos when I go out
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
Jpblessed:
Wetin you go see for inside yansh wey no be shit.

Not really this trend is all about the back of a Nigerian woman the shape the structure the physic
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Llbhons: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Okay let’s go
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Llbhons:
Okay let’s go

So what do you think about the lady in the red dress? What do you like and dislike
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
na because of people like you they make these useless ladies dey wear foam and pads for yansh, in order to make rifraffs like you to salivate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by ItisWell22(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Not really this trend is all about the back of a Nigerian woman the shape the structure the “physic”

What about the “chemistry”? 😏

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by imagrg(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
You are indeed jobless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
ItisWell22:

What about the “chemistry”? 😏

Nigerian lady I think you have a point there don't worry I'm going to take some more pictures on of those people which are calling me jobless do not even know that the person has 2 houses outside the Country. They do not even know that I base my development on capitalisation.

Chemistry is kind of difficult because most of these people which I take their pictures I don't even know anything about them. The only thing I can talk about is the physical appearance and the dressing
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
na because of people like you they make these useless ladies dey wear foam and pads for yansh, in order to make rifraffs like you to salivate

who is using who I am not paying anybody I am just taking the picture. You have to understand Nigeria is one big jungle where you can find anything on the street I think the form for ass is called bum bum
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Kooldon(f): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
A lot of Nigerian men will go extra mile just to have a grab of this nyash and this I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by MechanicMike: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
i am opening this post all for us to talk and discuss about the backside of Nigerian women or yeah. Whoever has photos of videos can post here so we can discuss about it and drop suggestion.

I saw this girl last week in Lagos and I think she is using bleach because where the legs meet the ass it looks very dark and believe she is also looking for money what do you guys think?

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by MechanicMike: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

sir..from the planet u come from...is this wot they call yansh. Even ordnarrrry siofra yansh way bigger??(no offenscce) angry
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Mr2wealth: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Sheeyy this one na back side ni? angry
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Killerbag36: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Whats this
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
MechanicMike:

sir..from the planet u come from...is this wot they call yansh. Even ordnarrrry siofra yansh way bigger??(no offenscce) angry

Unfortunately I went on the road this evening and wanted to take picture of a girl with correctly and not bum bum but I couldn't find any all of them were wearing bum bum this evening. I will try tomorrow morning when I am going to work
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
I just found this one on the road minutes ago for all the guys which like girls which are slender with small ass. I need to take pictures there are just too many people looking on the Road. This slender girl would be able to do a lot of position what do you guys think? Also I think she'll be affordable? Unfortunately I do not know who she is

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Odin13: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kooldon:
A lot of Nigerian men will go extra mile just to have a grab of this nyash and this I have seen

What’s your price?
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
What do you think about this yash, do you think is real or it is bum bum

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Gofwane(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Oboyyeh! This op is on another planet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Gofwane:
Oboyyeh! This op is on another planet.

When I see Nigerian woman backside I do not know what to do or say because they look so funny it does not look natural at all.

I have been to so many countries in the world and around Africa and there is just something with the backside of Nigerian women that just does not fit in. Please if you can help me and give me any suggestions it will be very helpful here
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Kooldon(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Odin13:

What’s your price?
The Head Of Medusa

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
OP, get well soon.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Odin13: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kooldon:

The Head Of Medusa

Already taken.. ..

Name your price.. and we deal.
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by 1Sharon(f): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2023
What's wrong with her backside?
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EastAlchemist: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Op why?
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by falcon01: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are a f*cking creep
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by BeanX(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Joblessness at it's peak..
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2023
1Sharon:
What's wrong with her backside?

I do not know how to explain it but most Nigerian women's backside something looks very wrong with them they don't look complete. Most of them the shape looks like an ostrich.. when you look at a Nigerian woman's backside the bottom comes out small and then makes a 90-degree right angle to the legs. It's something which is not just correct with their nyash, I have noticed some of the nyash are short and is wide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! / Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.