Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) (2251 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel, your favorite health blogger

Better soup na money cook am ooo

If you haven't heard these lyrics then you are probably from the 90s. Money is the root of all things good and evil and in Nigeria, we strive everyday either to impregnate our banks accounts or to just to manage life.

But the question is? Is it that hard to be rich? is it that hard to be called a millionaire, billionaire? must we put our hands our waists everyday and look to the ceiling in grieve before we make something good enough.

I just went through this and I decided to share it. It is for those who want to more than just manage life, but want to really achieve their dreams.. I mean those who are ready to sit down, plan, suffer, plan and then enjoy forever.. It is not for those who don't take life too seriously.

What you didn't know about John D. Rockefeller

You must have heard about this man, the wealthiest man in modern history, you might think his wealth came because of luck.. But I always say that to make to make great decisions you need a sound mind and a healthy body.

You need to take care of yourself first, before you can take care of businesses..

Rockefeller adhered to total abstinence from alcohol and tobacco throughout his life. He was a faithful congregant of the Erie Street Baptist Mission Church, where he taught Sunday school, and served as a trustee, clerk, and occasional janitor. Religion was a guiding force throughout his life, and Rockefeller believed it to be the source of his success.

Just read through that and you can get a perception of how the man views health and fitness, of how he views spirituality.. He knows that what we call luck today means spiritual upliftment and better decisions...

In September 1855, when Rockefeller was sixteen, he got his first job as an assistant bookkeeper working for a small produce commission firm called Hewitt & Tuttle. He worked long hours and delighted, as he later recalled, in "all the methods and systems of the office."
He was particularly adept at calculating transportation costs, which served him well later in his career. Making 50 cents a day, the full salary for his first three months' work was $50 (equivalent to $1 thousand in 2016 dollars).
As a youth, Rockefeller reportedly said that his two great ambitions were to make $100,000 (equivalent to $3 million[29] in 2016 dollars) and to live 100 years.

Rockefeller had an ambition to be rich just like everyone else today, but he also had another ambition, to be healthy and live long while doing it..

Rockefeller lived for 98 years (so close), and he amassed a great wealth (over $300 billion)...

Lessons

Stop spending your health to gain wealth, or you will spend wealth to regain health.

Every decision you make today, you can make it better if you are more health conscious, you can achieve more if you are more health conscious, you will stress less, worry less, lesser headaches, lesser illnesses and lesser setbacks... You will not only live long like Rockefeller, but you will be rich.

Because you will be able to make better decisions, you will be able to think sharper, you will be able to think smarter, you will be able to shape situations to work for you will not even have to work hard anymore..

I opened my health blog to make people look good and I have people who are ready to be better than they are at the moment.. With over 15,000 likes and 10,000 members on Facebook, 1,000 followers on Instagram and 200+ subscribers by mail (I have even started accepting sponsored posts)..

Why not join me... Because you deserve to look good. Because you deserve to live good

Subscribe here today https://page.co/v9dY

2 Likes

Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by ikp120(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nice one man.

I never smoke or drink before. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by SINZ: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Was Rockefeller richer than Rothschild?
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
ikp120:
Nice one man.

I never smoke or drink before. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

But do you keep to all the health directives.... Do you try to live everyday more healthier than the one before... Do you take health seriously like the way you take your ambition to make money...

if you do, then you can make real money, because you will make better decisions.. If you don't, you can start today, and join the health community, by subscribing
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
The Rothschild family.. as you can see it is a wealthy family, but Rockefeller is a single man...

And Yes... He was and is the richest man in modern history
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by SINZ: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The Rothschild family.. as you can see it is a wealthy family, but Rockefeller is a single man...

And Yes... He was and is the richest man in modern history

Lol, okay doc.
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by ikp120(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But do you keep to all the health directives.... Do you try to live everyday more healthier than the one before... Do you take health seriously like the way you take your ambition to make money...

if you do, then you can make real money, because you will make better decisions.. If you don't, you can start today, and join the health community, by subscribing

Yea, I keep all but I don't still have 6 packs yet.

How I fit get 6 packs? cry My packs no strong at all. I want very hard packs, you know that type na.
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stop spending your health to gain wealth, or you will spend wealth to regain health cool

1 Like

Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
shocked
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
It is good to trea t your body well but please it is not by just avodung tobacco and alcohol... Some people drink and smoke and still live long..

1 Like

Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by pablobellins(m): 2:27am On Apr 25, 2017
SINZ:
Rothschild was the first set of financials then(bankers) I don't thinks he was. Rockefeller was more like an investor.... invested also in Thomas Edison to bring about his inventory (light bulb).... had many other asset, like the thriving steel and Coal mill then. imagine how rich he would be. not much was known about the real Rothschild, except the Rothschild's(his children) they all worked together.... banking system started with them.
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2017

ikp120:
Yea, I keep all but I don't still have 6 packs yet.

How I fit get 6 packs? sad My packs no strong at all. I want very hard packs, you know that type na.

You mean rock hard abs... You can use the PCPP exercising methods... but you can only do it when you are ready...
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by carlinks: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=FitnessDoctor post=55890461]

''You mean rock hard abs... You can use the PCPP exercising methods... but you can only do it when you are ready''

what is PCPP exercise methods? googled it and didn't get any hit
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
carlinks:

what is PCPP exercise methods? googled it and didn't get any hit

PCPP exercise methods are my exercise methods for Rock hard abs... Like I say on my blog everything I write on my blog is #speakingfromexperience... So you wouldn't see just anything you will find on any other site...

If you are interested in PCPP methods you can join my list of subscribers and when I deliver the post it will go straight to your mail... Or you can visit my blog (www.newsphases..com) and click the link to have a chat with me by mail...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What You Didn't Know About The World's Richest Man (photos) by carlinks: 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
@fitnessdoctor...ok...if am to subscribe via email,my email is dejimichael@gmail.com. If it's not via email,let me know how else i can subscribe

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Seduce First..given Pics Of My Wife.. / Happy Birthday To Sexybbstar / Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.