Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much (1234 Views)

The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
You must have thought it was a guy talking about an ex or smth. I am actually a girl and I am referring to my 'ex best friend' if there's anything like that.
I was in jss1when we became friends, this year would have been our 12th year of being friends embarassed how time flies, but NO! I can't even remember the last time either of us called each other.
I was just scrolling through my contacts this night and I saw her name, "should I call her"? cry At all, old things have passed away and moreover our birds no get the same feather anymore.
She had always wanted to be a big girl, thank God she gained admission into big girl's uni grin that was how my friend changed cry We were complete opposite of each other but then we used to complement each other. I am introvert and she is extrovert.
We were inseparable, following each other up and down. Some students sometimes mixed up our names... We were that close. I was her one true frnd, I knew her in and out. The potential big girl in her made her lie so much to every other students but I didn't care, I visited her house that no one else knew, not once or twice.
Her big girl created a distance BTW us, the choice of clothes, frnds and guys she follows. The last time I commented about her dressing was when she wore a cleavage exposing dress and I commented against it, she clearly asked me to mind my business which I have done since then, I never knew that was a child's play compared to what she wears Now.
Where's that old frnd of mine? I missed being frnds with her cry I don't know if she feels the same anyway.
Who else is in my shoes

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by ybalogs(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dare Art Alade sang about it some years back.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by MEGGATRON(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
lesbian spotted!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
MEGGATRON:
lesbian spotted!
Don't you have just one friend you share a good memory with?? angry
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
ybalogs:
Dare Art Alade sang about it some years back.
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by MEGGATRON(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
classicB:

Don't you have just one friend you share a good memory with?? angry
i dø but i'm a dude, i have the tendency øf Hiding my deepest emotions. The person Will never know.
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Safiaa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please get over it. People grow apart its normal. You meet people everyday and thats just it. No need to give yourself hypertension over this situation.
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
MEGGATRON:
i dø but i'm a dude, i have the tendency øf Hiding my deepest emotions. The person Will never know.
I suppose we were made up differently
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by youngbelieve(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
whenever u see her again tell her ' b*tch be humble and sit down' (in Kendrick's voice)
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Seven friends cannot play together for seven years- Yoruba Proverb

It is obvious that the tides of life's ocean have carried each of you to different destinations. Just let her exist as a pleasant memory. Maybe one day she herself will open her eyes and realise that the best friends are the ones who loved you when you had nothing.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Please get over it. People grow apart its normal. You meet people everyday and thats just it. No need to give yourself hypertension over this situation.
Hypertension ke? cheesy I think it's just normal to miss her once in a while,
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Headlesschicken(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin embarassed these days i just run short of words,wen i come across such senseless n childish threads like dis,makes me wonder wia all d adults on dis forum went2...

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by goodmorning40: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
MEGGATRON:
lesbian spotted!

Must u always be a negativeist
Do not always expose your dirty mind in public

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Yuneehk(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
So I had one like that. We were best friends in secondary till she entered "big girl's uni" like OP mentioned grin and we grew apart. She made new friends and became a big girl and didn't feel I was needed in her life.

Well, I still haven't gotten anyone to replace her probably because I'm an introvert. We only talk on our birthdays as she remembers mine as I do hers. I'm not vexed with her as I understand distance, change of environment, meeting new people took place so it's all good. I don't have her contact any longer but who am I deceiving when her number's stuck in my head cheesy

OP don't feel sad. She might later realise her mistake and return but if she doesn't, don't force yourself on her(it'll look like you're stalking her and she'll feel irritated), make new friends and enjoy your life jare.
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin embarassed these days i just run short of words,wen i come across such senseless n childish threads like dis,makes me wonder wia all d adults on dis forum went2...
Why did you not open a adult and SENSEFULL thread?? Who forced you to open this one. Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Yuneehk:
So I had one like that. We were best friends in secondary till she entered "big girl's uni" like OP mentioned grin and we grew apart. She made new friends and became a big girl and didn't feel I was needed in her life.

Well, I still haven't gotten anyone to replace her probably because I'm an introvert. We only talk on our birthdays as she remembers mine as I do hers. I'm not vexed with her as I understand distance, change of environment, meeting new people took place so it's all good. I don't have her contact any longer but who am I deceiving when her number's stuck in my head cheesy

OP don't feel sad. She might later realise her mistake and return but if she doesn't, don't force yourself on her(it'll look like you're stalking her and she'll feel irritated), make new friends and enjoy your life jare.
Lols
You know I haven't found someone to replace her also, maybe because she was just TOO REAl with me. Lols, this girl told me about it when she wanted to have her first sex, she was like "Bussy this guy wants sex o and I love him..." grin we were that close. I have new friends that I hold dear to my ♥

1 Like

Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by MEGGATRON(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
goodmorning40:

Must u always be a negativeist
Do not always expose your dirty mind in public
there's two side to a coin you dumb motherfucker _.
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Yuneehk(f): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
classicB:

Lols
You know I haven't found someone to replace her also, maybe because she was just TOO REAl with me. Lols, this girl told me about it when she wanted to have her first sex, she was like "Bussy this guy wants sex o and I love him..." grin we were that close. I have new friends that I hold dear to my ♥
Smiles.. I totally understand how you feel. Good you've made new friends(something I'm yet to do) so enjoy their company and create beautiful memories with them smiley
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by JacksonD7: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
classicB:
You must have thought it was a guy talking about an ex or smth. I am actually a girl and I am referring to my 'ex best friend' if there's anything like that.
I was in jss1when we became friends, this year would have been our 12th year of being friends embarassed how time flies, but NO! I can't even remember the last time either of us called each other.
I was just scrolling through my contacts this night and I saw her name, "should I call her"? cry At all, old things have passed away and moreover our birds no get the same feather anymore.
She had always wanted to be a big girl, thank God she gained admission into big girl's uni grin that was how my friend changed cry We were complete opposite of each other but then we used to complement each other. I am introvert and she is extrovert.
We were inseparable, following each other up and down. Some students sometimes mixed up our names... We were that close. I was her one true frnd, I knew her in and out. The potential big girl in her made her lie so much to every other students but I didn't care, I visited her house that no one else knew, not once or twice.
Her big girl created a distance BTW us, the choice of clothes, frnds and guys she follows. The last time I commented about her dressing was when she wore a cleavage exposing dress and I commented against it, she clearly asked me to mind my business which I have done since then, I never knew that was a child's play compared to what she wears Now.
Where's that old frnd of mine? I missed being frnds with her cry I don't know if she feels the same anyway.
Who else is in my shoes

Such is life sister, she might already be at the point of no return so trying to change her might be a waste of time. When she's nearing 30 or above it she'll come to her senses and try to settle down( if she can).

Her life is in her hands, you tried your best giving her advice. If she decides to run her life down the drain then it's all on her.
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by goodmorning40: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
MEGGATRON:
there's two side to a coin you dumb motherfucker _.
U are such a fool u dumb fatherfucker!!
Re: She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much by Bluezy13(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Headlesschicken:

My brother, ah tire o

(1) (Reply)

11 Secrets On How To Put A Smile On Your Lady’s Face / How To Dig Deep Longer Before Release ..(pictures) / My Boyfriend Av Forgiven Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.