Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (54762 Views)

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by EazyMoh(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Let it be put on record that no state from NW is among.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Yyeske(m): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

Anambra buying Enugu? what do you mean by that.
statement like this by an Igbo guy is efulefulistic in outlook.
Lol but that fat crying governor there no dey try. At least Enugu state isn't one of those states vying for the tallest talking drum in the world nor the tallest Christmas tree in Africa, check out Ebonyi na

4 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by omenkaLives(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Take your state and sell it to Lagos grin grin
Before nko. That governor deserves enough "frogjumps" every morning. angry
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Schematics: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Why is this not on the front page already?
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by cashkid18(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Lol but that fat crying governor there no dey try. At least Enugu state isn't one of those states vying for the tallest talking drum in the world nor the tallest Christmas tree in Africa, check out Ebonyi na
oga, you are not making any sense here..Ugwuanyi is trying here in Enugu. You don't stay in Enugu and you don't know whats happening here, don't say what you don't know..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Yyeske(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2017
cashkid18:
oga, you are not making any sense here..Ugwuanyi is trying here in Enugu. You don't stay in Enugu and you don't know whats happening here, don't say what you don't know..
Ugwuanyi is trying and owning salaries then what what will you say about Obiano and Umahi? I stay in Onitsha and visit Enugu often so what are you talking about? Me seeing Abia and Enugu on that list got me riled up and I took it as a blight on Ndigbo because they have no reason to be there. Okorocha can be excused for wanting the tallest Christmas tree in Africa but Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi can not

11 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Schematics: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Nwanne calm down. No need for this.

Yyeske:
Ugwuanyi is trying and owning salaries then what what will you say about Obiano and Umahi? I stay in Onitsha and visit Enugu often so what are you talking about? Me seeing Abia and Enugu on that list got me riled up and I took it as a blight on Ndigbo because they have no reason to be there. Okorocha can be excused for wanting the tallest Christmas tree in Africa but Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi can not

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by obyrich(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
I am Not from Ebonyi but kudos to umahi,this is a state whose allocation is not up to 1billion,yet they are trying, look at how umahi is transforming the state.
bayelsa with just 8LGAs and huge allocation monthly is owing?shame on fat dickson.
osun? 12 months? nawa o,civil servants there should stop going to work.
That transformation must be accompanied by a huge debt profile. I don't trust Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by obyrich(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Much as I don't support owing workers salary, Ikpeazu is the only South East governor who is still contesting his mandate in court. Opposition is giving him excuse to under perform. 12th May is by the corner so the seige over Abia will end.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
It's a shame on South-West shaa
Tufia shocked Even my SoO Ondo is owing, my state of deployment Oyo is owing. nawa ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Timiblanko(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Solution to Nigeria problem kill politicians

How do they expect civil servant to live, GOD i dont want to work for Government so help me LORD

4 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by kechywillz(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Just look at their scary heads

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nukilia: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:
The level of wickedness among these governors is on the high side.

It's even shameful to see the southern governors being the major culprit.

Kudos to lagos, Anambra and other states for not owing their staff.

Osun case weak me sad

Later they will come and tell the people how they are progressives.

If the youths don't stone all these leaders out of office, they'll destroy the remaining future left. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Justuceleague2: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:
grin

Despite the bailout funds,the South still owes. After,we will blame the north for our failures and woes

It's so sad that someone will be going to work from 8am to 4pm, five days a week, for more than six months,only for nothing to be paid to him.

Nigeria's problem is actually bad leaders.

Osun does not owe basic salary it's owing arrears

But I do agree, bad leaders, GEJ forced aregbe into debt by cutting allocation in half claiming there's no money but spending 2 trillion for campaign and dashing Dasuki $2M

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by 5oyad: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Kogi governor is just plain wicked. He has collected over 60 billion in the two tranches of bailout and has refused to pay workers instead he is hiding under a never ending screening exercise. He has even arrested the only voice of opposition in the statte austin okhai for daring to confront him over the issue.

7 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Wow, just wow

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Benue is five months not four, and that is for workers in state ministries and tertiary institutions (with the exclusion of Benue State University). Local government employees and primary school teachers are being owed about eight months!

Lazy journalists and their crappy reports.

They should simply take that state and sell it to Lagos. angry

Ortom has been nothing but a disaster.

APC!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by ChiefSweetus: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Some states need to be absorbed or outrightly bought over by other states.
Good enough, Anambra can never be seen in such shameful list.
God bless Peter Obi for a solid foundation.
Mbadinuju was the intellectual equivalent of Aregbesola and Bello and Ortom. Anambra for dey owe if na d idiotttt still dey power.

8 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by mauricepricey: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:
grin

Despite the bailout funds,the South still owes. After,we will blame the north for our failures and woes

It's so sad that someone will be going to work from 8am to 4pm, five days a week, for more than six months,only for nothing to be paid to him.

Nigeria's problem is actually bad leaders.
from the northern side ehnnn
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nukilia: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Timiblanko:
Solution to Nigeria problem kill politicians

Let the youths start up a new party and stop queuing behind these political rogues. Let's support our own youth who are intellectually sound just as we all supported Efe of BBN and we'll see Nigeria Change.

There should be nothing like voting for PDP or APC . let's vote for young men and women to champion the cause of this nation.

Any politician older than 60 must not be voted for across all sphere of Nigerian political sphere.

The greedy old bastards are the ones running this nation to the ground lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by drkass: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2017
#savekogistate, Kogi! kogi!! kogi!!! i called you 3 times can you please beg the federal government to cancel you as a state and add you to abuja as an area council.

7 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by izzou(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2017
mauricepricey:

from the northern side ehnnn
The bailout funds was specifically for salaries.

How come all the north western governors complied,but the south western ones are still owing

3 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by legendte(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Hunger in South West. No wonder human rituals have been on the rise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by flyover30(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
why are all d western states owing

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by giftedben: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:

Abia state is owing 13 months.

4 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by izzou(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Osun does not owe basic salary it's owing arrears

But I do agree, bad leaders, GEJ forced aregbe into debt by cutting allocation in half claiming there's no money but spending 2 trillion for campaign and dashing Dasuki $2M

The bailout funds was to pay all salaries. Wetin concern Jonathan for this one? How did he spend the funds he received?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by uridadole: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017
KOGI STATE DOES NOT OWE WORKERS THAT HAVE NO ISSUES. THOSE WITH ISSUES LIKE FAKE CERTIFICATES, AGE FALSIFICATION, WORKING IN DIASPORA, ISSUES OF FRAUD IN THE PAST AND POLITICIANS CHILDREN WRONGLY ENLISTED ON KOGI PAY ROLL ARE THOSE BEING OWED. THOSE WITHOUT ISSUES CAN TESTIFY.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Southwest APC!! Thiefs everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by mekstaniac(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Anambra never owes....NEVER! BLESSED STATE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by chiefolododo(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2017
The people have suffered a lot from the hand of. Aregbesola . Even when he was given billions of naira to pay pension and gratuity ,that wicked man paid about 3months half salary.GOD WILL HAVE TO APPOLOGISE TO PHARAOH OR HE WILL HAVE TO DESTROY AREGBESOLA .

But I blame FG , buhari is a coward , he is not bold enough to punish or call any state governor to order. You gave them money , they didn't use it judiciously, yet you keep releasing more money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Bgorgeous: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Rivers state is owing gratuity and pension

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by erico2k2(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
kahal29:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/12-states-owe-salaries-despite-bailout/
Silly report . Who says Delta state is not owing?
How come my Mum is owed 3 month's wages ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.