Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (54794 Views)

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by oilsuop: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hungry full my Yoruba land.. why we the sophisticated yorubas always carry last sad

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Orjitex15(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
My brother we r very very tired of Gov Ortom led addmistration
omenkaLives:
Benue is five months not four, and that is for workers in state ministries and tertiary institutions (with the exclusion of Benue State University). Local government employees and primary school teachers are being owed about eight months!

Lazy journalists and their crappy reports.

They should simply take that state and sell it to Lagos. angry

Ortom has been nothing but a disaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by greatjoshy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
something about my state Kogi is that for more than a decade now the state has suffered total bad governace in the hands of our past governors..... we thought having a much younger man on seat will help but seriously; beyond sentiments and propaganda, Yahaya bello is the worst thing that has ever happened to kogi state.
God please help my state.
presently my school `Kogi state university` is on strike and other state owned institutions and we don`t even know when we wil get back to our classes..... why is Kogi always different in a negative way?

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by MOSICATED5(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bayelsa is owing?? Shocked

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by tunchi014(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

For your information
Am a prince in iga
... Is dat how u got d link 2 join BMC?

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Justuceleague2: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
funsowilliams:
What kind of nonsense is this Are you claiming that you know better than the labour people guy your case weak someone.......let the facts be said Aregbe neglected the civil servants to starve to death while embarking on some no added value project

I have made my point, I don't need to argue
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by judecares1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Justuceleague2: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
chloedogie:

You must think most of us here don't know what is happening in that state. A state where i had my primary and secondary education? A state where my father and mother retired as civil servants. A state where I go to once every month. A state where I must transact a business or make a call to someone living there minimum of once a day. And you opened your mouth to say Osun doesn't owe salaries? And you opened your mouth to say GEJ drew Osun into debt? Where were you when he was busy boasting when he just came into office that with or without fed govt allocations, he will run the state better than most oil rich states? Do you think we that read your comments here don't know what's going on in that state? Can you tell me one IGF Aregbesola has erected in the state in his few years in office? That he didn't do anything is a foolish talk. He did his bit but he's a bad administrator. He lacks the skills for running a state. Abeg no just vex me this morning.

Vex all you want, I don't visit Osun once a month i stay there 2 days a week at least

So I know what's happening

And your comment shows you hate aregbe trying to convince you would be a waste of time
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Justuceleague2: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:

Something that was meant for salaries?

Wonderful

grin

And if the projects are abandoned you people will start shouting scammer fraudster , uncompleted projects

Swerve abeg
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by adimsmt: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Ugwuanyi is trying and owning salaries then what what will you say about Obiano and Umahi? I stay in Onitsha and visit Enugu often so what are you talking about? Me seeing Abia and Enugu on that list got me riled up and I took it as a blight on Ndigbo because they have no reason to be there. Okorocha can be excused for wanting the tallest Christmas tree in Africa but Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi can not

Sir i don't know where you see Enugu on the list, its only Imo and Abia that was on the list and both are owning two months.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by XerXers: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nightshift:
A quick reminder to the haters of Enugu State. Enugu state has the largest landmass in Igboland. The state civil service is the most organized in Igboland. Enugu state have always been home to prominent Igbo men and women e.g Owelle Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu, Aninefungwu Christain Onoh, Eze N'Ukpo, Hyde Onuaguluchi, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu.

Enugu state has the potential to power all the South Eastern and South states with electricity from its coal deposit. Enugu state is the home to Enugu Rangers International...the most popular football club in Igboland!! Enugu City is Igboland's Berlin and Paris combined. Enugu bu isi mmiri Anigbo!!!
Let us leave these dustbin dwellers called anambra to chestbeat and envy Enugu, i did not see anywhere in the thread where Enugu was mentioned as owing. The governor is delivering high quality infrastructure while their roads are being washed away after one week of construction

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by tola268: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
kahal29:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/12-states-owe-salaries-despite-bailout/
You see, all Yoruba states are involved except lagos state, think of what Yoruba leaders are.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by rezy15(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
I trust Benue na. To miss being in a list like this its like saying you forgot to breathe this morning. Keep it up Ortom!
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by 0b10010011: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
redsun:

How will a subcreatures like you that is born and bred in the overwhelming shadows of fundamental ignorance and gross moral decadence know the difference between literacy and illiteracy? Your cognitive ability and sense rationality were flawed from birth as virtues of being a typical nigerian.

Olodo! Coupling words without making any sense! You shot yourself man! Accept it.

You know nothing about the topic an just fulfilling the fact that u got data and must comment.

Silence pays most times when u don't know.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by donqx: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
blame it on corruption
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Idomapikin: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Benue civil servant 9 months while teachers are 10 months. Vanguard should go back and reinvestigate especially benue state.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by samijay8(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
You mean bayelsa that not up to 3 LGA in ibadan still owing this much
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by kaypower1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haha, i know mi state will never disappoint me, kogi state we lead from the back, ko ni da fun dt guy.in lugard house, chief press secretary can sabi lie, na only God dey keep civil servants in dt state, mi uncle inclusive. kogi state how did we.get to this point?
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by kaypower1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
greatjoshy:
something about my state Kogi is that for more than a decade now the state has suffered total bad governace in the hands of our past governors..... we thought having a much younger man on seat will help but seriously; beyond sentiments and propaganda, Yahaya bello is the worst thing that has ever happened to kogi state.
God please help my state.
presently my school `Kogi state university` is on strike and other state owned institutions and we don`t even know when we wil get back to our classes..... why is Kogi always different in a negative way?
i feel ur pain sire, ex alumnus, repping success camp/ dangana . only god can help turn things around, cos diplomatic means has obviously failed
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by koning: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
That riffraff "Ugly nonsobaba" showed up after I left the forum. I would have eaten you raw. The fool was "deported" from Enugu. Kicked out the shithole he was living at in Urban jungle by Ogui boys. Since then he can not hide his hate.
He suffers from acute inferiority complex. That's why he cannot make a statement without dropping the word "wawa" as if it's a curse. It's no different from calling Anambra folks 'Agba enu' or 'Omata'

Nonso come back let us measure dicks mano a mano. I really want to put you and folks that reason like you in my pocket for once. Please come just this one time.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Anyone that has seen the state of Nigeria first hand and will still allow this to happen is demonic, up to 15 months of unpaid salary arrears wow what a frustrating and hopeless country
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by koning: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
XerXers:

Let us leave these dustbin dwellers called anambra to chestbeat and envy Enugu, i did not see anywhere in the thread where Enugu was mentioned as owing. The governor is delivering high quality infrastructure while their roads are being washed away after one week of construction

I honestly cannot figure out what they are bragging about. Just some loudmouthed illiterate boy-boy traders like 'nonsobaba' When Anambra and Enugu was one state, all the civilian governors we had were from Enugu state. Jim Nwobodo, followed by C.C. Onoh. The rest were appointed military men.
I cannot fathom what makes idiots like Nonso think that Anambra is the superior Igbo land. He attacks all other Igbo states with reckless abandon. People who are good and superior DO NOT need to shout it out. The guy puts Anambra in a very bad light.
Obiano just cleared his salary arrears after he got the bailout fund. Gburugburu did not need that. He paid from the state IGR.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by BMZK: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
joshk:
kaduna owes 5 months salary. where is d source of dis news. It is incoherent
Only ghost workers can claim Kaduna is owing salary...
I can authoritatively confirm that Kaduna state has already uploaded April salary for payment. Staff will start receiving alerts between today and tomorrow.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by kelsgal(f): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

Lying post. Am a council staff and only received my Dec pay yesterday. My wife a primary school teacher is waiting for Nov sal. Lying poster take note.
Mr Truth sayer,did you read my comment at all? Is someone working in ABSUTH $ COUNCIL in the same working environment? Get my point straight,please. I used Absuth as an example because am very sure they are been owned for 8months. So mind you,you can verify from anybody that works with ABSUTH not council. have a nice day.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
What stops Anambra forming a collabo with Ebonyi and buying up Enugu over or forming another one with Rivers and buying Imo and Abia states?

. Lagos will find it difficult buying up the other SW states because the backlog of salaries in those states would overwhelm Lagos State but Lagos must be forced to buy them anyway since they all claim to be Lagosians immediately they cross the "Welcome to Lagos" sign.

Enugu isn't owing
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by chloedogie(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Vex all you want, I don't visit Osun once a month i stay there 2 days a week at least

So I know what's happening

And your comment shows you hate aregbe trying to convince you would be a waste of time

I dey tell u say my papa and mama na pensioners for osun, I dey tell u say two of my sisters na civil servants for osun. I dey tell u say I send money to state workers that have not bn paid. Half salary for almost 18months na full salary? Are u okay?
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
I refuse to go personal with you so let it rest. I'd rather want a noise making governor who takes care of his people's welfare than a "silent but working" governor who owns his civil servants.

.Leave that complex stuff you mentioned inorder not to complicate the issue at hand.

Enugu ain't owing.
And already, Ugwuanyi has done more projects than Obiano.
His roads are more solid in addition.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Was Enugu in the list of states that have paid fully and why was it not listed if they are not oweing at all?

The list has a total of 29 states, out of 36. Akwaibom, Enugu, are not there. Didn't see kaduna too.

My parents work with the government and they are not owed not even one day.
So, can you now rest
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Schematics: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozievergreen stop lying like a prostitute and go cook for your father even though all your mates are already married.

[s]
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Enugu ain't owing.
And already, Ugwuanyi has done more projects than Obiano.
His roads are more solid in addition.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by seniorkachion(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
kelsgal:
Mr Truth sayer,did you read my comment at all? Is someone working in ABSUTH $ COUNCIL in the same working environment? Get my point straight,please. I used Absuth as an example because am very sure they are been owned for 8months. So mind you,you can verify from anybody that works with ABSUTH not council. have a nice day.

What is this one saying. The post asserted that abia was owing 2 months only. I then used factual cases to prove the assertion false. All allocation are collected by the state government it follows that any claim based on payments of salaries to a section of the workforce cannot be used to support a claim that covers the entire workforce.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by greatjoshy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
kaypower1:
i feel ur pain sire, ex alumnus, repping success camp/ dangana . only god can help turn things around, cos diplomatic means has obviously failed

hey boss am also repping dangana room 64..... NO DANGANA NO KSU!!!.....
Bello is seriously messing up the fun in dangana and KSU..... see as we just siddon for house like say we be school dropout ooo
#IFiCarryYouGoDanganaIswearYouGoLikeKSU!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amotekun, Herdsmen Clash In Aiyete, Oyo. Seven People Killed / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.