Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG (54803 Views)

Anger In Kogi As Yahaya Bello Fails To Pay Salaries Despite Federal Allocation / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nightshift(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2017
nonsobaba:
Stop pretending as if you don't know the truth. Anambra can actually buy up Enugu state and all its inhabitants therein. Wawa people are the cheapest igbos in the market.
Chinchinonso(nearby bedbug), iputago inyu nsi gi ebe a? Aniwawa will continue to shame a bitter person like you. You and your little mind cannot change the narrative of Wawaland's pivotal role in Igboland.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by redsun(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Dycaptain:
I seriously think you're the ape

If you guys really see the way you live there from a rational perspective,you will be stunned to realise that you are not as intelligent as any common ants that crawls the face of the earth. Ants with little or no brains but more organised, resourceful, selfless,ingenious,and resourceful than"humans" like you.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by DIVFAVOR(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Was Enugu in the list of states that have paid fully and why was it not listed if they are not oweing at all?

Now i knw your level of understanding is way way very low.

I repeat again, Enugu was never owing is state, reason they are not in the list.

The cleared states now that Anambra was mentioned is as a reault of the bailout fund given to them. Without the bailout fund, they will still be in the debt list.

I wonder why you choose to fight over something you dont know about.

Please go back and read the article very well.

I wonder why you ll bring a fight to Enugu people when all your politicians cant do without.

Check very well, your people prefer to invest Enugu.

God bless you.
God bless Enugu state
God bless the Eastern States.
#proudlyenugu.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Tecno66: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
kahal29:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/12-states-owe-salaries-despite-bailout/
Southerners with oversaby. Na dem dey owe pass. We too do oversaby.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by nonsobaba: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Nightshift:
Chinchinonso(nearby bedbug), iputago inyu nsi gi ebe a? Aniwawa will continue to shame a bitter person like you. You and your little mind cannot change the narrative of Wawaland's pivotal role in Igboland.
Ani wawa? Anambra calls it "Ana". Another evidence that we are different people. Wawaland is useless. Coal exploration is zero while Orient Petroleum is ramping up oil and gas production in the Anambra basin. Soon our new airport will also put the overated enugu floodport out of business.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by nonsobaba: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
DIVFAVOR:

Now i knw your level of understanding is way way very low.

I repeat again, Enugu was never owing is state, reason they are not in the list.

The cleared states now that Anambra was mentioned is as a reault of the bailout fund given to them. Without the bailout fund, they will still be in the debt list.

I wonder why you choose to fight over something you dont know about.

Please go back and read the article very well.

I wonder why you ll bring a fight to Enugu people when all your politicians cant do without.

Check very well, your people prefer to invest Enugu.

God bless you.
God bless Enugu state
God bless the Eastern States.
#proudlyenugu.

Show me any Anambra businessman that has aan investment in enugu but doesn't have a bigger one back home in Anambra? The airport in enugu was the only allure but with the coming on stream of our own internationaal cargo and passenger airport, enugu state will have to look up to her lazy, mgbeke indigenes for future investments. Lol
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by mechanics(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2017
They should pay sharp sharp.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Schematics: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
nonsobaba:

O boy you are dangerous with use of words. Abeg calm down.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Delta state is owing local government workers and primary school teachers over 4months.

9ja and lies

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Amoto94(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
We have bad leaders and followers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Tobium1(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2017
As at today, Anambra is not owing,

That's becos we have a sensible Governor
#WillieIsWorking

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nightshift(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ani wawa? Anambra calls it "Ana". Another evidence that we are different people. Wawaland is useless. Coal exploration is zero while Orient Petroleum is ramping up oil and gas production in the Anambra basin. Soon our new airport will also put the overated enugu floodport out of business.
Chinchinonso, you're a crazy little kid! You actually know nothing about Igbo dialects. In Awka area, it's 'Ani', Ogbaru area and some parts of Anambra state say 'Ani be anyi'. Do you know where Ideani is located? Do you know what Osita Osadebe's 'Agbalaka azo Ani' means?

If i know the name of your hometown i will take you down, piece by piece! For your information, Nightshift is from Akpugo, a town that has got it all. Tell us your hometown if you're not ashamed. Oberenwa Chinchi puta na uzo. Aniwawa Akulugo!

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
I am 100% sure Imo State doesn't owe 1 kobo. It means the news is not credible. I am also 100% sure Rivers and Delta States are owing several months.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by sshalom(m): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2017
It is sheer wickedness to continue owing salaries while affected Governors junket all over the place!

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by okoliexpress: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2017
IF not for APGA led by the then capable governor Peter Obi (okwute) Anambra would have made this list.... proudly 046

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Weskul(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Pls if Akwa Ibom s not owing Salary remove de Gov pix or u put it because he is still struggle to pay pensioner since 2015 after Bailout fund n Paris club money
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by AceSkillz01: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
All Yoruba states are owing, except Lagos. Even the North is doing better than the South West.

I'll bet if Nigeria splits, Yoruba will suffer the most. No wonder they wish to see One Nigeria continue. Parasitism.

You see your lives?

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by kelsgal(f): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Nobody is even saying anything about Abia State. To the best of my knowledge, Abia state is owning seven to eight months wages to their workers. That's a fact. I dont know where they cooked up that story from. If in doubt, ask anybody working in Absuth. And that's wickedness.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by seniorkachion(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Iam an accountant with a local government and only received my Dec salary yesterday. All local government allocation are collected by the state government. So I ask this op that abia is only owing 2 months whether am not abia worker?
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by seniorkachion(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
kelsgal:
Nobody is even saying anything about Abia State. To the best of my knowledge, Abia state is owning seven to eight months wages to their workers. That's a fact. I dont know where they cooked up that story from. If in doubt, ask anybody working in Absuth. And that's wickedness.

Lying post. Am a council staff and only received my Dec pay yesterday. My wife a primary school teacher is waiting for Nov sal. Lying poster take note.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Bayelsa for God sake?

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by wawappl: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
nonsobaba:
Stop pretending as if you don't know the truth. Anambra can actually buy up Enugu state and all its inhabitants therein. Wawa people are the cheapest igbos in the market.
I KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS SHOW UR UGLY FACE. EWU
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by okoliexpress: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
TRUE THAT
selflessmaya:

Mbadinuju was TERRIBLE!

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by woodmood: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
AceSkillz01:
All Yoruba states are owing, except Lagos. Even the North is doing better than the South West.

I'll bet if Nigeria splits, Yoruba will suffer the most. No wonder they wish to see One Nigeria continue. Parasitism.

You see your lives?

Congratulations.
You can go and give the testimony in church.
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by tunchi014(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Is Lagos Owing ?
... See ogbomosho boy dey claim Lagosian oo!!
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by sarrki(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
tunchi014:
... See ogbomosho boy dey claim Lagosian oo!!

For your information

Am a prince in iga
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
izzou:
grin

Despite the bailout funds,the South still owes. After,we will blame the north for our failures and woes

It's so sad that someone will be going to work from 8am to 4pm, five days a week, for more than six months,only for nothing to be paid to him.

Nigeria's problem is actually bad leaders.

Bad followers.
If we do Venezuelan style today, the leaders will sit up.

2 Likes

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by vislabraye(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
I am Not from Ebonyi but kudos to umahi,this is a state whose allocation is not up to 1billion,yet they are trying, look at how umahi is transforming the state.
bayelsa with just 8LGAs and huge allocation monthly is owing?shame on fat dickson.
osun? 12 months? nawa o,civil servants there should stop going to work.

Dickson is a dunce angry
Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by abbeyty(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
I can bet everything on it that it is only in Nigeria where government owes their workers like, the question is that are they also owing the members of state assembly like this cuz if they are these politicians wont be killing themselves cuz of political post. imagine owing some1 who does not have any other means of generating income 2 months salaries tell me how is he going to pay his bills ?

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by joe120120(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
kahal29:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/12-states-owe-salaries-despite-bailout/

OKOWA. is owning Delta ministry of health. one year salary arrears

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by izzou(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
mykl01:

Bad followers.
If we do Venezuelan style today, the leaders will sit up.

True talk

1 Like

Re: 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG by abasumike12345: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
The affected states governors are wicked

The truth is the bail out was meant for payment of salary
You people are forgetting Adamawa and Taraba state that are not paying local government and primary school teachers for months. Almost all the governors are greedy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.