Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,538 members, 7,958,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times (3146 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by Flodel(f): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2007
@ima1 all u need 2 do like douzy already said take some tym off relationship and feel free 2 mingle with people(friends) don't show ur green light that u are desperate about any relationship.
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by Douzy(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2007
@Busta,
Some end up never really loving again, but that's not the best, anywayz.

@ima1,
You're welcome dear. Just take your time, focus on improving your own personality (not for the sake of anyone) and go out there and have fun with your pals, for sitting in the room brooding would make you more vulnerable. Just take a little time to reflect on the past and leave it where it belongs, the past, after picking up the lessons. The future holds more and better promises for those who look up to it with cheerful expectancy.

@ Flodel,
That's just what I'm talking about. Rushing into another relationship after a break-up/heartbreak often leaves us quite vulnerable, which is why there's another heartbreak for some, while hanging out with pals and having fun brings back the charm to our personalities and even increase the charm.

@Free cool,
I guess you are a real darling, the way you handled Promise grin. Hope you had a great night. See you around some time later wink.
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by izeek(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2007
i believe when human effort finishes, that is when and where God starts is own job. i believe that person will find love unexpectedly bcoz she's not desperate anymore and she has nothing to lose, so any guy that toys with her are toying with themselve and with fire even when true love comes, he will be punished and humiliated first before true love take its place.
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by ima1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2007
@izeek
thats a really nice way to put it
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by cecipopula(f): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
Douzy i de feel u ooooooooooh
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by Douzy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2007
Ceci, make u no feel me too much ooooooooooh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by iice(f): 4:56am On Jan 27, 2007
@Douzy well said. . .ima1 hope the advices helped smiley
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by ima1(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
yeah it totally did, thanks again
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by Douzy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2007
Thanx, iice.

Well, ima1, I guess it's time to change your signature then. grin grin
Re: How Do You Love Again After Being Hurt So Many Times by kayjasi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2007
True love is different 4rm lust which most pple cal "love"
for wen u find d right person-definitely he/she has also found u and d real chemistry is der.
, Ask urself wat was d cause of d break up, infact wat attracted u to d guy/lady and c if it was as a result of love or lust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Approaching Girls At University? / Post Taken Down / Mirexx's Encounter With The Male Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.