Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (62420 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by SAHACO(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because of Fayose and FFK good will l have decide to forgive Modath.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by 2bam: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, both Yoruba men, were in court today in support of Nnamdi Kanu's bail Whereas our own Igbo leaders were no where to be found.

This reminds me of the civil war. Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, spent twenty two month in jail just because of his support for the biafran cause, while ojukwu and other members of the biafra high command were busy hiding in under ground bunkers.

Even Nnamdi Azikiwe, the man who composed the biafran national anthem, eventually ran away from biafra to support the Nigerian government against his own Igbo people. Nnamdi Azikiwe composed the national anthem of a country he had no faith in, yet Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man was suffering and languishing in jail because of his support for biafra.

Well as an Igbo man, I can categorically say that Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
. well said.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

thank you.
some Igbo and yoruba leaders spoke for his release, how many South South minority leaders spoke for his release or visited him?
IPOB are on a long thing.
anything other than an Igbo nation agitation,count me out.
Those ediots are only interested in 13% derivation...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by nku5: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
VirginFinder:

You mean the very afonjas that fought for his freedom?

Deji Adeyanju, Fayose, Fani Kayode etc

Those three men are Yorubas not Afonjas. Every Afonja is a yoruba but not every yoruba is an afonja

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by famzynet: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is great news. I feel so disappointed in the SE and SS governors. Though an Igbo man, I have to duff my cap for Governor Fayose and FFK for being there.They displayed heroism. I spit on my SE governors for being cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by henocherry18: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, both Yoruba men, were in court today in support of Nnamdi Kanu's bail Whereas our own Igbo leaders were no where to be found.

This reminds me of the civil war. Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, spent twenty two month in jail just because of his support for the biafran cause, while ojukwu and other members of the biafra high command were busy hiding in under ground bunkers.

Even Nnamdi Azikiwe, the man who composed the biafran national anthem, eventually ran away from biafra to support the Nigerian government against his own Igbo people. Nnamdi Azikiwe composed the national anthem of a country he had no faith in, yet Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man was suffering and languishing in jail because of his support for biafra.

Well as an Igbo man, I can categorically say that Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
I used to like this Man but I now have no option than to love him
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by nonhuman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
OsuIbo:
Later we Igbos will call afonja people cowards. Isnt it obvious that we are the one that deserves that tag.

For God sake where are ur own Igbo leaders? Why must it take the intervention of Fayose, an illustrious son of the great Yoruba race, before nnamdi kanu could be granted bail.

Fayose has done what no single Igbo politician can do for we Igbos.
people like thinks like a goat how it because of fayose that namdi KANU was bail in fact u anoy me fayose is here for solidarity
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by phenol33(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
they should impeach him for this!!! a serving governor is not suppose to do such!!!
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Eboes are treacherous beings. Arthur Nzeribe supplied the Nigerian army with ammunition with which thousands of his kinsmen were killed. Eboes drink each others blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
annnikky:

He shouldn't forget wat he said ooo

That if they release him (Nnamdi Kanu) he (ipobexposed)'ll commit sucide and die so waiting wen I'll hear on nairalanders that ipobexposed has committed suicide oooo

myth
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by pennywys(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
OsuIbo:
Later we Igbos will call afonja people cowards. Isnt it obvious that we are the one that deserves that tag.

For God sake where are ur own Igbo leaders? Why must it take the intervention of Fayose, an illustrious son of the great Yoruba race, before nnamdi kanu could be granted bail.

Fayose has done what no single Igbo politician can do for we Igbos.
don't mind crazy tout who are desperate of political powers rather than the freedom of his own people, they are busy running around buhari for political appointment, were you expecting the likes Ogbonnaya Onu to be there, who are servant of Mohamed buhari?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by gberra: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
Kudos to Fayose to do what no igbo governor could do.

Please SE and SS don't be fooled, Kanu was released simply Becos of the Anambra elections, as they know nobody will vote them with Kanu in prison

Even Chiedu sef get small sense. Your illetrate brothers no reason like this o. Anyways..

IPOB must fall.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by deolu2000(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is more dumb than i though, so he is now an IPOB agitator or what is this about? I hate the fact that fayose is trying too hard to be relevant, rather than allowing the dividends of governance by his govt blow his trumphet. But alas, he has nothg to lay hands on that he has done in his state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by greatnow: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's clear, your not from Igbo tribe.

quote author=ObikeNkem post=55900242]Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, both Yoruba men, were in court today in support of Nnamdi Kanu's bail Whereas our own Igbo leaders were no where to be found.

Well as an Igbo man, I can categorically say that Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.[/quote]
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
One word for Fayose
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Cjrane2: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose my HERO!!!
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by AzeezAbubakar1: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

I FÚÇKING SUPPORT BIÀFRÀ ....
and i forking love you cool
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

This reminds me of the civil war. Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, spent twenty two month in jail just because of his support for the biafran cause
, while ojukwu and other members of the biafra high command were busy hiding in under ground bunkers.

Yet some people are quick to call the Yoruba cowards. . .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

but your brothers igbo still call yoruba betrayers.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by dragonking2: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
why are people shouting Igbo leaders? did they send him to start Ipob? so leave them alone,atleast they spoke for his release.
and btw,orji uzor visited him,fayose visited him.
let IPOB tell me any SOUTH SOUTH MINORITY leader that visited nnamdi kanu or atleast spoke for his release.?

kingsouthie:

Spot on...SS leaders are the biggest traitors
When Nnamdi kanu was shouting then did he discuss with any SS leader about biafra? Also, why are you generalizing Now? I expected you to come out and start mentioning the Igbo leaders in the SS just the same way you guys do when you start shouting that only the igbo speaking part of biafra should join.

BTW the Niger delta militants were blowing up pipelines for the release of kanu but you ungrateful lots will never realize all SS has done. You igbos are ingrates and the greatest traitors.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/07/release-nnamdi-kanu-and-booms-stops.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Solowande(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Fayose like awolowo
more than awolowo
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by dragonking2: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

thank you.
some Igbo and yoruba leaders spoke for his release, how many South South minority leaders spoke for his release or visited him?
IPOB are on a long thing.
anything other than an Igbo nation agitation,count me out.
You must be ignorant. Where were you when NDA was busy blowing up pipelines for the release of kanu? You think NDA was just blowing it up without instructions from the SS leaders? The SS damaged their own land just for kanu release and you ungrateful lots will be talking bullshit. Honestly, you igbos are ingrates. Shior.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/09/niger-delta-avengers-list-conditions-for-peace-ask-buhari-amaechi-to-apologise/

From today henceforth don't ever mention SS again. Focus on ur Igbo region or u will get it hot from me.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Mckayzee(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Yet some of your kinsmen label Yorubas cowards and afonjas... how ironic

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by goldedprince: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
bloody Igbos be ranting on nairaland but cant go to court

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Butterworth: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

YOU MEAN AS HAUSA MAN ?
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
dragonking2:
You must be ignorant. Where were you when NDA was busy blowing up pipelines for the release of kanu? You think NDA was just blowing it up without instructions from the SS leaders? The SS damaged their own land just for kanu release and you ungrateful lots will be talking bullshit. Honestly, you igbos are ingrates. Shior.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/09/niger-delta-avengers-list-conditions-for-peace-ask-buhari-amaechi-to-apologise/

From today henceforth don't ever mention SS again. Focus on ur Igbo region or u will get it hot from me.
I hate to debate with insultive people,what do you mean by ur last statement.
do you know the big and popular family I come out from in a local government in Rivers state? empty people make empty noise.
Is south south a tribe? tell me your ethnic group there.
lets start from there.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by akoko11: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Brave Gov
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by princeemmma(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
baba toh bahd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber / Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.