Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (62409 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
dragonking2:

When Nnamdi kanu was shouting then did he discuss with any SS leader about biafra? Also, why are you generalizing Now? I expected you to come out and start mentioning the Igbo leaders in the SS just the same way you guys do when you start shouting that only the igbo speaking part of biafra should join.

BTW the Niger delta militants were blowing up pipelines for the release of kanu but you ungrateful lots will never realize all SS has done. You igbos are ingrates and the greatest traitors.

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/07/release-nnamdi-kanu-and-booms-stops.html?m=1
Dude when did nnamdi kanu discuss with fayose or FFK? Please look beyond your nose and be truthful to yourself, the political leaders of the SS are comfortable remaining in nigeria and collecting their share of 13% from their fulani masters than thinking of anything else...and those militants are only after pipeline contracts and their "settlements" which has nothing to do with the people of the ND, who among them is in the class of isaac adaka boro or ken saro wiwa or even Gideon orkah from benue?james ibori and alameseigha tried to champion the course for resource control and true federalism and we all know where they ended
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Even Chiedu sef get small sense. Your illetrate brothers no reason like this o. Anyways..

IPOB must fall.

You are no better fro. Ur insults.

Why must IPOB fail?
We are free to leave you.

Goke7:

your head dey there, my SE brothers, politically naive as ever! 2019 horsetrading just got started, reason the likes of Fayose and ffk in court to prove they are the ones who got the guy released. Interesting politicking ahead!

Whichever way, Fayose and Kayode did well
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by profuc: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, both Yoruba men, were in court today in support of Nnamdi Kanu's bail Whereas our own Igbo leaders were no where to be found.

This reminds me of the civil war. Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, spent twenty two month in jail just because of his support for the biafran cause, while ojukwu and other members of the biafra high command were busy hiding in under ground bunkers.

Even Nnamdi Azikiwe, the man who composed the biafran national anthem, eventually ran away from biafra to support the Nigerian government against his own Igbo people. Nnamdi Azikiwe composed the national anthem of a country he had no faith in, yet Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man was suffering and languishing in jail because of his support for biafra.

Well as an Igbo man, I can categorically say that Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
we are bigger than what ever you think you are, we are Igbo !we are the chosen of chukwu okike abiama!! we are BIAFRANS!!!. so why not step into a nearby pit.. #infidel

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by dragonking2: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Dude when did nnamdi kanu discuss with fayose or FFK? Please look beyond your nose and be truthful to yourself, the political leaders of the SS are comfortable remaining in nigeria and collecting their share of 13% from their fulani masters than thinking of anything else...and those militants are only after pipeline contracts and their "settlements" which has nothing to do with the people of the ND, who among them is in the class of isaac adaka boro or ken saro wiwa or even Gideon orkah from benue?james ibori and alameseigha tried to champion the course for resource control and true federalism and we all know where they ended

If you think Fayose went there because he supports kanu, then you need to wake up. So militants who were blowing up their own land to the extent that the economy was grounded and gave conditions that kanu should be released was for their own gain but Fayose who went at the last minute supported kanu? Seriously, this is why you guys end up losing support from all angles because you are never appreciative.
Atleast you know that 2 nigerdelta governors championed for resource control, which igbo governor has championed for resource control?
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you sire
cheesy
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
why are people shouting Igbo leaders? did they send him to start Ipob? so leave them alone,atleast they spoke for his release.
and btw,orji uzor visited him,fayose visited him.
let IPOB tell me any SOUTH SOUTH MINORITY leader that visited nnamdi kanu or atleast spoke for his release.?

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by dragonking2: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:

I hate to debate with insultive people,what do you mean by ur last statement.
do you know the big and popular family I come out from in a local government in Rivers state? empty people make empty noise.
Is south south a tribe? tell me your ethnic group there.
lets start from there.
Fvck whatever royal bullshit. If you were not ignorant you won't insult the whole SS the way you did know. Like I said you guys are never appreciative, always complaining and whining. The SS blew up pipelines and grounded the whole economy asking for the release of kanu. The military destroyed our region and harassed the SS people for it yet u come here talking ignorantly and telling me about royal bullshit. Like I said, never talk about ss again if you can't do proper research. Ingrates.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by emzeezlee(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

I FÚÇKING SUPPORT BIÀFRÀ ....
nw u qet mouth to talk abi..smh
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by ifenes(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

As a human being, Yoruba , I support Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Aint u tired of spamming everywhere with your senselessness.
HOW
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Quinn22(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Delta kiss
wristbangle:

Which state are u from?
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by bantudra: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
lalasticlala:
Lere Olayinka, Fayose's aide shared more photos of Governor Fayose in Court in solidarity with IPOB Leader, Nnamdi KANU.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209021376356524&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10209021376356524%3Atl_objid.10209021376356524%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1493621999%3A170479826595542411&__tn__=C

if you think about it...fayose is practicaly the leader of biafra...kanu is denied nigerian citizenry....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by quiestla: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Governor Fayose. Man of the Igbo pple. Nice
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
dragonking2:

If you think Fayose went there because he supports kanu, then you need to wake up. So militants who were blowing up their own land to the extent that the economy was grounded and gave conditions that kanu should be released was for their own gain but Fayose who went at the last minute supported kanu? Seriously, this is why you guys end up losing support from all angles because you are never appreciative.
Atleast you know that 2 nigerdelta governors championed for resource control, which igbo governor has championed for resource control?
Lol forget fayose matter, an enemy to my enemy is my friend, lets be truthful here if those ND militants are realy interested in the people of the ND like saro wiwa and the ogoni 12 the ND would have been free long ago when uncle clarus their beloved brother was in power but all they did was collect amnesty and contracts...all they are ever after is their pocket and nothing more and everything else is a disguise...henry okah rejected the amnesty programme hence he suffers alone.
Mind you im from the ND but these militants are...jokers wasting our time
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by raziboi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
antontech:
We already know that but make una allow us go, that one hard una
MU WA bu nwa afu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by dragonking2: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Lol forget fayose matter, an enemy to my enemy is my friend, lets be truthful here if those ND militants are realy interested in the people of the ND like saro wiwa and the ogoni 12 the ND would have been free long ago when uncle clarus their beloved brother was in power but all they did was collect amnesty and contracts...all they are ever after is their pocket and nothing more and everything else is a disguise...henry okah rejected the amnesty programme hence he suffers alone
Where was ipob when Goodluck ebele Azikiwe Jonathan was in power? You don't have any point. You guys should be appreciative for once and stop being ungrateful. Till date no single governor from the east has come out to support kanu, no single governor from the east has supported federalism or resource control yet you keep blaming everybody else.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by AbakalikiPress: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Charlesdock(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gabbito44:
Afonja no go like dis one
Are you suffering from inferiority complex nih? How does his jailing or release concern Yorubas? He doesn't feed us nor provide for us. This is your attention seeking scheme weak me o

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Fayose knows how to hoodwink people.
He knows that That they will com for him after his tenure, so he is gathering up sympathisers that will cry for him.
Owning state Salaries of up to 6mpnths, he goes around sharing 200naira, with a cup of rise... And as an executive earning his full salary, he has to mind to insult a president earning just 10% of his Salary.

Fayose knows the politics of Sentiments... Machiavelli will clap for him... he knows the unreasonable people, and plays to their sentiments, Knowing when the time come for him to account for his sins the fools will happily die for his matter as they did for Trump.

pity they claim to be the smartest... but see how a common tout will be playing them. SMH
Spot on point.. You nailed it.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by metallisc(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Momoh7(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nnamdi kanu my main man
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by lereinter(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
ekiti people don suffer
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by marv1: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, both Yoruba men, were in court today in support of Nnamdi Kanu's bail Whereas our own Igbo leaders were no where to be found.

This reminds me of the civil war. Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man, spent twenty two month in jail just because of his support for the biafran cause, while ojukwu and other members of the biafra high command were busy hiding in under ground bunkers.

Even Nnamdi Azikiwe, the man who composed the biafran national anthem, eventually ran away from biafra to support the Nigerian government against his own Igbo people. Nnamdi Azikiwe composed the national anthem of a country he had no faith in, yet Wole Soyinka, a Yoruba man was suffering and languishing in jail because of his support for biafra.

Well as an Igbo man, I can categorically say that Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
. You are an igbo man but you are truthful .
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Napoleondegreat: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Did anybody notice what i noticed?
Nnamdi kanu might have been pacified to abandon the struggle. Hence the bail. The bail condtions are just to confuse those who beleive in Kanu.
Recall that some weeks ago a group in the SE elected Nnamdi Kanu as their leader despite him being in detention. Since that day i know that some thing like this will happen. In the near future Nnamdi Kanu will act more as a leader of the new Pro Nigeria Group than as a leader of Ipob as Kanu has accepted his election as the leader of the group. All these are product of se east govs and other Igbo Leaders intervention in Kanu's Detention. Parts of the bail conditions point to the fact that Igbo leaders have convinced Kanu to accept fed govt insistence on him giving up the struggle before his release. Igbo leaders themselve are not ready for biafra and might have convinced Fg to absorb Nnamdi Kanu Kanu into Nigeria's political space as one of the conditions to quench the biafra agitation. Kanu will soon be released wheather or not he met all the bail Conditions. It happened During Uwazuruike's detention during which fg released him to bury his mother and return in 3months time. Uwazuruike did return before the three months elapsed and was told to go and sin no more. This then showed that Uwazuruike was pacified to abandon the struggle but the govt used the burial of his mother as an excuse to release him. This formed the basis for the betrayal which Ipob still acuse Uwazuruike of till today. And also it led to the formation of what is known as IPOB today. Compare Ipob and MASSOB to know which one made more impact in the biafra agitation.

Well It seems we are back to the same state of things before Ipob as Kanu seem to have done exactly what he accused massob leader of. On the part of federal govt am against the desperation it always display in trying to pacify or brutally subdue the biafran agitators without any single commitment to addressing the cause of the agitation. For the upteen time, The cause of the present day biafra agitation include: Lack of federal presence in the southeast, five state instead 6 or 7 in other regions, Inability of other Nigerians to elect an Igbo man as the president of Nigeria, Federal character principle which has killed merit system, lowest number Local govt areas in se and lots more.

Finally i must opine that if the fed govt's aim is to kill biafra agitation through Pacification of Nnamdi Kanu then the aim is dead on arrival just as simlar plan through Uwazuruike ended up producing a stronger group Ipob. The Only sure way of permanently burying the biafra agitation is by addressing several Injustices meted out against Ndi Igbo in Nigeria.

John Friday Agbo is an Enugu based Human right activist and a social commentator.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by ebenholer(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

This is to tell u that yorubas are not sentimental like the easterners who are bunch of selfish and biased people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Reference(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
airminem:
He Has His Right To Be Free Like Every Other Nigerian As Stipulated In The Constitution Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
I Am Calling On Kanu, Please Join The Government Of The Day And Realize We Are One Country In Diversity, And We Can Make Nigeria Great Together.

My Friend. If a woman or man has a right to leave an abusive marriage or an employee has the right to resign from an abusive employment or a compamy has the right to terminate an unworkable contract.... if God Almighty has given every man the incontestable right to liberty....then why should a country feel it has the right to hold any person or group of people prisoners within its borders. And call it treachery when they voice out their desires to live as they please.

Look. Progressive countries are those who CONSTANTLY negotiate the terms of the collective existence of their peoples. Even old empires like Britain and Germany are negotiating right now. Intransigent countries like Spain and Turkey are lagging behind in all indicies of development with their ancient contemporaries.

America evaluates the state of the union on a yearly basis where the federating states redefine their relationship with United States of America. companies have board meetings, family members have at least an annual family meeting, couples have scheduled and unscheduled meetings. What makes Nigeria so different that it can not sit down and negotiate its corporate existence with its peoples, states or regions.

Who owns this country, calls the shots and decides the destiny of all. That person must be a devil because even God Almighty does not force anyone to do anything against the person's will. What is so special about this country that people cannot decide to leave it if they feel neglected, cheated or cannot attain their aspirations. Nigeria should stop abusing its citizens and sit down with all groups to hear them out and answer their queries. If not this country WILL NEVER COME OUT OF CRISES AND WILL NEVERN EVER DEVELOP.

If that is good for some, fine, after all abusers have gone as far as murdering their partners rather than see them enjoy freedom but what sort of gain is that, but a hollow satisfaction that does not last. How many who cling to the status quo can boast on enjoying this country called Nigeria. Be honest.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Odingo1: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
ObikeNkem:

[/b]Stop putting mouth on Igbo people matter,stop pretending to be an Igbo person.[b]
Igbos leaders have been visiting him in prison and a lot of traditional rulers had been coming for his trials.
Your Yoruba people what have they stood for in Nigeria, always talking from both side of their mouth,is that support.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by BORNGREAT19: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
this is the last chance for him.... make we hear weeen again u hear?!
Na now you go hear him best, because the release tells that he is not guilty of any offense.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by nwaagulu(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
ObikeNkem:

bullshit.
Re: Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) by Austinoiz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
3rdavefarms:
Fayose like awolowo

Who is Awolowo? Were you refering to the IDIOTIC BIGOT who starved millions of Ibos during the Civil War.

Spit on his grave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Niger Delta Will Suffer For Jonathan’s Actions In Office – Obasanjo / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.