Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? (2721 Views)

Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / How Sweet Is Sex To You? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by wurabecca(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mhennnn that babe make sense die!, but she no too good for bed undecided
-Seun/Ebuka/Amir

Could you believe the idiat wants sex?? He bought 500 Naira Sharwama and he wants kpekus

-Ada/Bisola/Halimat

Protect your destiny!! You should know Sex destroy's future!..........dont open your legs!........
-Our parents.

Sex is just too overrated!!!!!!!

Can't we hype technology? Agriculture? Businesses?.

85% RT on twitter and other Social media are Sex related topics.......not even SEX EDUCATION, but bullshits!

Haba!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Safiaa(f): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
I dont think it is. But youre pretty smiley
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by dingbang(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
u no lie.. She fine for face.. But she sabi fvck

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
My sister, if you think sex is overrated, try being celibate

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
First time seeing a gorgeous lady with logic on Nairaland. You're fine asf wink Issa goddess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by wurabecca(f): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
dingbang:
u no lie.. She fine for face.. But she sabi fvck
Dingbang douchebag

Hi there........

Safiaa:
Safiaa? Really?

Like really?

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm Damn sure it is.....check around you...I mean here.

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Saintsammurai(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Actually i like it that sex is overrated..
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by LethargiQue: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017

Hello?? Third World country that copies the US, which obviously is the world's Capital of iniquity..

If q looking for those things, go to Japan or Spain..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
wurabecca:

Dingbang douchebag

Hi there........

hi pretty... kiss kiss
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
You mean on NL or Nigeria as a whole or u talking world wide
Specifics pls .. nice dp wink
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by LethargiQue: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
grin

Homo

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by LethargiQue: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

Bloody homos..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Papiikush: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's not over rated. People make big deal out of it. After all, it's just a natural thing between humans.
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Safiaa(f): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
I mean it depends. I understand that they're more important issues to talk about, but at the end of the day, sex sells. This is what people want to talk about. Why do you think the posts that are moved to the front page are sex related? They gain the most traffic, it's more entertaining.

I don't think it's overrated, thats just from my personal experience. It's a wonderful thing, its the process of creating human beings, it's intimate and also very satisfying. Relieves all kinds of emotional stress. I guess it depends on who you're having sex with anyway. But i respect your opinion.
wurabecca:

Dingbang douchebag

Hi there........

Safiaa? Really?

Like really?

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm Damn sure it is.....check around you...I mean here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by SIRTee15: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
wurabecca:
Mhennnn that babe make sense die!, but she no too good for bed undecided
-Seun/Ebuka/Amir

Could you believe the idiat wants sex?? He bought 500 Naira Sharwama and he wants kpekus

-Ada/Bisola/Halimat

Protect your destiny!! You should know Sex destroy's future!..........dont open your legs!........
-Our parents.

Sex is just too overrated!!!!!!!

Can't we hype technology? Agriculture? Businesses?.

85% RT on twitter and other Social media are Sex related topics.......not even SEX EDUCATION, but bullshits!

Haba!

That's why Africa is at the bottom of the food chain....
We hype sex too much.....
Even the white men noticed it when they first arrived 100 years ago.......
Unfortunately, not much has changed.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Safiaa(f): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
undecided
Village mentality. I dont blame you.
LethargiQue:
grin

Homo
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by LePrezident(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
SIRTee15:

That's why Africa is at the bottom of the food chain....
We hype sex too much.....
Even the white men noticed it when they first arrived 100 years ago.......
Unfortunately, not much has changed.....

You know nothing John Snow, the people in the West you are referring to have way more sex than you. Travel.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by laxxy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am trying to get what is happening here.... Y are account with (f) saying she's pretty and all?? nor be guys work again?? I feel either U gals are lesbo or these are guys operating a female handle... [center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
I mean it depends. I understand that they're more important issues to talk about, but at the end of the day, sex sells. This is what people want to talk about. Why do you think the posts that are moved to the front page are sex related? They gain the most traffic, it's more entertaining.

I don't think it's overrated, thats just from my personal experience. It's a wonderful thing, its the process of creating human beings, it's intimate and also very satisfying. Relieves all kinds of emotional stress. I guess it depends on who you're having sex with anyway. But i respect your opinion.

You are so right. Our backward mentality of proritizing/hyping mediocre things like sex, fake celebrities, BBN, 5% - 98%, and religion is why we're still a third world country

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Safiaa(f): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Do you at work at oyinbo, lagos?
laxxy:
Am trying to get what is happening here.... Y are account with (f) saying she's pretty and all?? nor be guys work again?? I feel either U gals are lesbo or these are guys operating a female handle... [center][/center]
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by wurabecca(f): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by wurabecca(f): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:

Yea, you are very right...but why not make it personal?

NL fuckboys will come and be bragging about their escapades.

You make brain though
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
laxxy:
That moniker and the other 2 complimenting it is a male. its just trying to give itself some appraisal. I pity the mugu wey go fall for his tricl
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by laxxy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Do you at work at oyinbo, lagos?
Y do I sound as such?
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Safiaa(f): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Im just asking
laxxy:
Y do I sound as such?
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by schumastic(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
SEX IS OVERRATED.. I wonder why one will feel he or she is doing the other a favour after having sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by simplyhonest(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2017
you just CREATED A THREAD about something you called overrated.... I guess we both know who is responsible then

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Hyfer(m): 1:05am On Apr 26, 2017
In be like say gals wey be my mate no dey nairaland
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Olanrefront3355(m): 1:12am On Apr 26, 2017
Hyfer:
In be like say gals wey be my mate no dey nairaland

U lost a girl grin

To the topic;

Sex is....

Lemme get my beans first, who get gas cooker for faster beans process? tongue
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by Hyfer(m): 1:33am On Apr 26, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

U lost a girl grin

To the topic;

Sex is....

Lemme get my beans first, who get gas cooker for faster beans process? tongue
Biko...
What is this one saying, cos me am not understanding..
Re: Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World? by laxxy(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Safiaa:
Im just asking
Well its a dumb question undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks, Do I Move On? / LADIES, Do You Want To See My Recent Naughty Pix? By iLegend [Pictures] / How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.