Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? (21309 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Tobycharles: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
My Teacher Told Us That He Always Took First In His Class When He Was In Secondary School, His Mother Happens To Be My Mother's Friend. One Day I Ask Her What My Teacher's Position In Class Was, When He Was In Secondary School, And She Said His Best Position throughout his secondary school Was 11 Position.
Some teachers can lie for Africa
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by greatbrian(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2017
skillful01:
Here to read comments.

my instructors never told a lie

Instructor? Arm of school.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by yinkarh187(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2017
yek:
. . . where do i start . . .
The usefulness of any of the following in REAL LIFE;

Algebra
Integration and differentiation (*this rubbish still annoys me now)
log tables
Quadratic equation(s). . .

please feel free to counter these by telling me where and how these are applied in REAL life otherwise add yours.
I'm sure you ain't in any engineering field
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Maj196(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2017
Students that always fail will never make it in life but in the contrary they did at least most of them did.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by kripen(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2017
losak9111:
She said I should write a letter to my brother in London in which I didin't ve any brother over there
I wonder the whole system is lies and deceptions, the question should have be. Right a letter to the brother you have visited. And they want us not to tell lies when we grow up with lies, they are just lying. Lying will never cease

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Teacher: When you get to the University, they will teach you.

Lecturer: You've already been taught by your teachers in Secondary School. Lets skip it

Fire fall on them
Absolutely correct
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
aristocats:
That AA + AS can give birth to SS.
That teacher need to be flogged
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Then in school I was told that when sun shines and it rains side by side,elephant is in labour and about to give birth
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Sirnucee(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
That they were first in their class
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by morbeta(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
I once told my teacher back in the 80s that my father survived plane crash by jumping out of the window grin grin >: funny enough they came visiting..
My mum nearly fainted grin grin
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Iamfrank(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
H
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Iamfrank(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by alabsmichael(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
I was told that if you read your book,pass all your examimations and graduate,you will live a luxurious life,go to whiteman's land and you will have access to dollers which is valuable enough to buy three towns.
I was told all these because i don't like going to school then however i give glory to God that i'm now a graduate.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Bestchisom(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
she told me that when i get to higher institution dat the lecturers will enlighten me more about a topic

Now that am in a higher institution....my lecturer told me dat i suppose to know more abt d topic because it a sec school syllable
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Bestchisom(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
morbeta:
I once told my teacher back in the 80s that my father survived plane crash by jumping out of the window grin grin >: funny enough they came visiting..
My mum nearly fainted grin grin

lie lie
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
that education is the key
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by asiga(m): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
That learning is better than Silver and Gold....in the song we sang in our devotions before leaving to our classes with clean hands and faces. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by losak9111(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
He said that during their time as a student they were given salary, free food, free books, free boarding house and now is opposite in our time.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by LazyNairalander(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
That buhari is nigeria's last hope. God punish that Citizenship Edu lecturer wherever he may be.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by LazyNairalander(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Aonkuuse:
My Teacher Told Us That He Always Took First In His Class When He Was In Secondary School, His Mother Happens To Be My Mother's Friend. One Day I Ask Her What My Teacher's Position In Class Was, When He Was In Secondary School, And She Said His Best Position throughout his secondary school Was 11 Position.

this ur own self na lie.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very many
1 Mungo Pack discovered River Niger
2 If u pour water from Lagos Lagoon(Omi osa) in d same bottle with water from Atlantic Ocean(Omi okun), they will fight nd scatter the bottle.
3 Ejigbo in Osun state shares boundary wt Abidjan thatz why we have many French speaking in Ejigbo
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bestchisom:
she told me that when i get to higher institution dat the lecturers will enlighten me more about a topic

Now that am in a higher institution....my lecturer told me dat i suppose to know more abt d topic because it a sec school syllable

I could remember vividly when I was in 400level,, there's ds Emeritus that always referred us back to our secondary school,,, were u not taught in secondary school? Didn't u attend secondary school? E. T. C
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Bestchisom(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
emperorgoke:
I could remember vividly when I was in 400level,, there's ds Emeritus that always referred us back to our secondary school,,, were u not taught in secondary school? Didn't u attend secondary school? E. T. C

lolz.....brother....it heartbreaking
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by nnaeyes6: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
My teacher was so good to lie that he told us that OBI is a boy and ADA is a girl.
My Cousin OBI has two kids and my neighbor ADA is in her monopaus.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by muhsain299(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
That he has never been late to school during his Undergraduate years
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Alphasoar(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Extrazee:
And who says it's not correct? Google is your friend.
Are you serious?
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by uhiochris1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
My integrated science teacher tell us say brown mosquito wey dey always make noise no dey chop persin say na leaf juice dem dey drink. Na so me sef dey free dem oo.

na so I go live with my uncle for ajah area... Chai! I kill one brown mosquito ehn, e don drink reach 1liter. Since den I don dey find Mr Williams oo

but its true na.... female mosquito only feed on blood when pregnant because the protein in the blood helps in egg development.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by olayiwola4u(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
that education is the key

Yes, it is...

there are different kinds of education. You don't have to go to school to be educated.

For instance, I'm financially educated as a Biologist, Blogger and Internet Marketer...But all the things I know I was not taught at school.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by stilldoingokay(f): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
that I am the leader of tomorrow
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
TRUST ME THIS ARE THE KIND OF STORY NAIRALANDERS LOVE. WATCH OUT AS THEY WILL FABRICATE THEIR COOK ANE BULLS.
Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by rhektor(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
That it is biscuit bone instead of brisket bone

What is Brisket bone?
Don't be an olódo Google OS available for your learning

1 Like

Re: What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? by Qasaforlife(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
We were told that in US, their air is sterile(free of microbes)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship / B.Pharmacy Or Bsc Nursing? / Steps To Write WAEC, NECO, NABTEB Informal Letter Posted Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.