Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (57771 Views)

Fear Of ICC Made Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Falana / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by leofab(f): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Let all civil and public servants start working from home. It's has started with the presidency.. #softwork
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Looser alert grin

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Benekruku(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
FFK is now a comedian

Himself, Okupe and Reno re really frustrated.

Bleating at constant intervals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Ptown(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dont forget to mention Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Newbiee: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
So you are still masturbating over 2015. Oya continu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by vickuzzy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
AME ooooo
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by fareed69(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Men! The thing pain them well well

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Tabletop1: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
What is this drug addict talking about again?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by BSF: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Marotzke:
Hassan Tukur, principal secretary to president Jonathan. Whoever coined the word close and deep seated enemy agent must have Hassan Tukur in mind.
Another day and another time, the kind or level of relationship between Hassan Tukur and Goodluck jonathan will be discussed.
But let it be known that Hassan Tukur was the De facto vice president and the Arewa leader in Jonathan's government.
He is the one that suppossedly vets and checks the bona fides of every political appointee of nothern origin.
Once he gives the all clear, no one bothers to cross check his desicions. Abba kyari dosen't even come close to the kind of influence this man had over Good luck.
He brought Jega,
He brought Dasuki,
He sacked his kinsman Bamanga Tukur and bought Adamu Muazu whom Yuguda have sent to political Siberia.
The three strategic appointements that Hassan Tukur influenced in Jonathans Government (1)INEC chairman,(2) National strategic Adviser and (3) PDP party chairman all worked sequentially and synergistically to undermined and Topple Goodlucks regime.
It is the same Hassan Tukur that led Goodluck to the Humiliating negotiation and payment of $40 millon to Boko Haram under the supervision of Chadian president; Idris Derby.
The same Hassan Tukur that lured Nuhu Ribadu out of his safe bet as APC guber candidate for Adamawa to PDP. What Hassan wants ,Hassan gets.
But did Hassan want the re election of Goodluck?
No.
An Owoye Andrew Azazi or Paul Dike as NSA would have seen through Hassan Tukur's tricks.
Azazi was taken care of and Dike was not appointed NSA.
With Minimah as army chief and Ita as DG SSS ,Goodluck thought he has it covered? Nada!
He never heard of counter intelligence. People using your high networth intel assets against you.
Buhari would not make that mistake.His principal secretary.NSA,SSS INEC chairman all hand picked by his enforcer Mamman Daura. All bound in religion, tribe and blood brotherhood.
Why would Tukur betray Goodluck. And. Handover to Buhari? Fulani brotherhood and very close relationship with Salihijo Ahmad.
If only Jonathan had carried out basic background check on Tukur, he would have found the relationship that bound Tukur to Salihijo Ahmad. Once you see Ahmad, names like Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari,Abba Kyari,Mustapha Bello, Sam Nda Isaiah, Amina Mohammed,Attahiru Jega, Hakeem Bello Osagie will begin to make sense.
Yes you got it ,Salihijo was the Buhari inlaw that was the principal consultant to Afri projects consortium who are sole consultants to PTF.
You bring a PTF mole into your government and expect what?
Postcript. 50% of ministers in this current government were consultants to PTF. The reason why Abba kyari is Chief of staff. Finito.
You are a core insider.Anybody who is informed and reads .this comments of yours can make some.dangerous.decision.
I hereby label you security risk to the state.

However do not take my comments serious,it is just one of those gists!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by gberra: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:
What is the message here and who is the messenger? Same Jega that coordinated GEJ first election suddenly turned to PMB puppet? Forget FFK my brother, his only out there looking for what to chop grin grin

Igbos suffer short memory syndrome.

Truth hurts Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by okonja(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:
Hassan Cheeko the man must be a Tapa man.

FFK lagoon is not far from you sir, do the needful.

He is from Adamawa, he was the private personal secretary to Jonathan, and his nickname then was the Evil Genius
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
muykem:
hahaha, so is this people that told GEJ not to execute a single reasonable project for 5 years.

So 14 Fed universities, Railway brought back, airports renovations and others were not projects? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg let us be honest a bit. It does not cost much.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by AntiWailer: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Corruption nko ?

Foolish man.

Even FFK is one of them.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Jokkarm2: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sir I agree with you but GEJ did not act on time , he surrounded himself with opposition people . So time was a factor , and the type of people around him .
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by BABANGBALI: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerians Did

Please spare us your thrash

Gej trusted the same people that looted us since

Independent. He should blamed himself and nobody

He had the opportunity he messed it up

He was loved across board in 2011

Muslim, Christian and sundry loved him

He messed up everyone
God bless you and your entire generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by BABANGBALI: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Corruption nko ?

Foolish man.

Even FFK is one of them.
no mind the foolish man
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by AreaFada2: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
muykem:
hahaha, so is this people that told GEJ not to execute a single reasonable project for 5 years.

So 14 Fed universities, Railway brought back, airports renovations and others were not projects? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg let us be honest a bit. It does not cost much.

After 5 years in power, I see no reason for anybody to complain about power loss. Aso Rock does not belong to one person. Some of most brilliant Nigerians like Pa Awo, Zik of Africa, MKO, Pa Enahoro and many others never even had the chance to rule for just one day.

We should move on from 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Alhajikinky(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:

Oga ayam TAPA nd nt evry TAPA is CHEEKO,,
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by engrhorla(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Bring it on

Evidence where buhari was indicted or investigated on fraudulent charges

Your hero said and I quote

"Nigerians believe Buhari is not corrupt even me I know he's not corrupt "

In one of the monthly media chat

I want you to challenge this with facts!!!!!

Bros, na wa o!
So because someone is smart to cover his tracks so Tey dem never indict him for corruption, then he is clean?

And because someone says a person is not corrupt then that's final. Haba

Someone did say Abacha didn't loot, did u go with that - this is for starters o!
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by gberra: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
leofab:
Let all civil and public servants start working from home. It's has started with the presidency.. #softwork
I bet you don't know the difference between a civil & public servants.

The smiling one. cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by kiosk1: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
citizenY:

My take as a voter?

FFK's insolence put me off and I felt that GEJ , among many other things , made a bad decision by allowing this man near his campaign office. FFK has a toxic aura and his shenanigans made matters worse.

He should put his name on that list.
GBAM! FFKis the most evil genius of them all
Jonathan paid the price big time for allowing this drug crazed fiend near him

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by vickylincon(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Marotzke:
Hassan Tukur, principal secretary to president Jonathan. Whoever coined the word close and deep seated enemy agent must have Hassan Tukur in mind.
Another day and another time, the kind or level of relationship between Hassan Tukur and Goodluck jonathan will be discussed.
But let it be known that Hassan Tukur was the De facto vice president and the Arewa leader in Jonathan's government.
He is the one that suppossedly vets and checks the bona fides of every political appointee of nothern origin.
Once he gives the all clear, no one bothers to cross check his desicions. Abba kyari dosen't even come close to the kind of influence this man had over Good luck.
He brought Jega,
He brought Dasuki,
He sacked his kinsman Bamanga Tukur and bought Adamu Muazu whom Yuguda have sent to political Siberia.
The three strategic appointements that Hassan Tukur influenced in Jonathans Government (1)INEC chairman,(2) National strategic Adviser and (3) PDP party chairman all worked sequentially and synergistically to undermined and Topple Goodlucks regime.
It is the same Hassan Tukur that led Goodluck to the Humiliating negotiation and payment of $40 millon to Boko Haram under the supervision of Chadian president; Idris Derby.
The same Hassan Tukur that lured Nuhu Ribadu out of his safe bet as APC guber candidate for Adamawa to PDP. What Hassan wants ,Hassan gets.
No.
An Owoye Andrew Azazi or Paul Dike as NSA would have seen through Hassan Tukur's tricks.
With Minimah as army chief and Ita as DG SSS ,Goodluck thought he has it covered? Nada!
He never heard of counter intelligence. People using your high networth intel assets against you.
Buhari would not make that mistake.His principal secretary.NSA,SSS INEC chairman all hand picked by his enforcer Mamman Daura. All bound in religion, tribe and blood brotherhood.
Why would Tukur betray Goodluck. And. Handover to Buhari? Fulani brotherhood and very close relationship with Salihijo Ahmad.
If only Jonathan had carried out basic background check on Tukur, he would have found the relationship that bound Tukur to Salihijo Ahmad. Once you see Ahmad, names like Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari,Abba Kyari,Mustapha Bello, Sam Nda Isaiah, Amina Mohammed,Attahiru Jega, Hakeem Bello Osagie will begin to make sense.
Yes you got it ,Salihijo was the Buhari inlaw that was the principal consultant to Afri projects consortium who are sole consultants to PTF.
Postcript. 50% of ministers in this current government were consultants to PTF. The reason why Abba kyari is Chief of staff. Finito.
kudos to you sir political analyst. but do you think if he hasn't done that..Jonathan will win? with all the corruption and people are even tired of him

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by vickylincon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
citizenY:

My take as a voter?

FFK's insolence put me off and I felt that GEJ , among many other things , made a bad decision by allowing this man near his campaign office. FFK has a toxic aura and his shenanigans made matters worse.

He should put his name on that list.
I agree with you. he was the sole reason I didnt like jona again. I hate it when you paint other people black and refused to tell me how you are better.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ojlifa: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
GEJ and his co travelers are just talking trash ,the main reason he lost was the same reason that brought him to power,( he lost because of his WIFE)first he began his descent when his wife lunch her first attack on yaradua wife,when those loyal to yaradu knew how he left his sick bed to come to GEJ aid when the then SGF was dealing with him,Yaradu also fired the guy even though they where both from the north.His wife forgot all about that then went to attack a widow,2) His wife went on to turn God ordering Tukur to take an Ijaw wife or he would not smell party Chairman, she went on to divide every body within south and north and told the northerns not to make noise that it was there turn as she called it.she didn't stop there during the campaign she went on insulting northerners telling her followers that northerners were stupid people and she would buy them off,i wonder how that went.it is only in her government that rather than a politician making friends he prefer enemies,fighting all the power blocks at once.i repeat no foreign country helped anybody,jega did not do anything MAMA P single handedly destroyed her husband presidency with some little help from her boys asari and old clark for him to come out saying all this trash shows a delusional man

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by GeneralOjukwu: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by YelloweWest: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Marotzke:
He brought Jega,
He brought Dasuki,
No.
Intresting...

GEJ was foolish sharr
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
That's betrayal though, but you guys were busy embezzling national treasury. Though this govt is virtually doing very little, it serves you well. Besides they just averted the baboon and monkey soaking themselves in blood so stop wailing.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
BABANGBALI:
God bless you and your entire generation.

Amen sir
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by rejoice4eva(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

The question is did uncle Jonah squandered our commonwealth or not ?
But Abacha and co did not steal, includin the ones we are seeing now
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by michoim(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
You are also among those that cause Jonathan to lose the election, in your manner of approach to the election, Your smear campaigns and use of vulgar languages. God will not judge anybody that made Jonathan lose election; infact God will bless them for doing His biddings.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by PANDA2: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
madridguy:

This old man should respect his age and stop crawling on the floor. He is seeking attention because old age is fast catching up with him and he can't bear it. This is how he was abusing Goodluck as clueless until he fed him some crumbs. Now He thinks he can try it with Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.