Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election (57770 Views)

Fear Of ICC Made Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Falana / Fani-kayode Reveals Abba Kyari’s Past / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by iluvdonjazzy: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerians Did

Please spare us your thrash

Gej trusted the same people that looted us since

Independent. He should blamed himself and nobody

He had the opportunity he messed it up

He was loved across board in 2011

Muslim, Christian and sundry loved him

He messed up everyone
may God bless your father for this beautiful piece, even though i no longer support buhari because he fall my hand, but i still stand by the truth. this is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
may God bless your father for this beautiful piece, even though i no longer support buhari because he fall my hand, but i still stand by the truth. this is the truth.

Thank you sir
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Esji80(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think FFK is suffering from verbal diarrhea... Was Hassan Tukur more powerful than GEJ and him (FFK)? Who appointed Hassan Tukur? The fact that Adamu Muazu didn't engage in hate and slander campaign againt PMB doesnot mean that he collided with INEC against GEJ or supported PMB.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by nokingasgod: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
subsurface:
No wahala but assuming bros GEJ tackled corruption and was in charge of his government not madam diezani.. dont u think it would have been difficult for the so called traitors/evil genius to succeed?
I dislike people pointing fingers @ others when they re the ones responsible for their mess up..

You are on point. Whatever happened to d GEJ we all loved and yearned for in 2011?

What could have gone wrong that 4 years down d line we preferred a Buhari that we have rejected a number of times based on his antecedents, pedigree and suitability?

Truth is GEJ ''bleeped up'' big time and it was so bad that by 2015, the GEJ that we hitherto so much loved years before reciprocated the gesture by offering us the devil's alternative.

Who's to blame? GEJ and PDP of course.

Going forward, GEJ and PDP must first and foremost admit their errors, beg for forgiveness and demonstrate genuine and sincere efforts at rebranding.

It is PR 101. When a brand erred, defaulted and or by error of omission or commission fail to deliver on promise, d first step is admittance period.

Admit and apologise for ur shortcoming and articulate and Communicate remedial measures put in place to forestall a re occurrence.

PDP and GEJ failed us woefully and we deserve unreserved apology.

An essential ingredient in their failure is a certain character called FFK and his ilks!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by edupedia: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Under the watchful eyes of saint Buhari
More money is bring looted
Mere suspension is not enough

But here you are still worshipping saint Buhari the thief... When will you get ur sense back so you can quit the irritating double standard

Get behind me jare

...what kind of igbo are u smoking u flat head?...
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by LordAdam16: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
vickylincon:
kudos to you sir political analyst. but do you think if he hasn't done that..Jonathan will win? with all the corruption and people are even tired of him

People are tired of Buhari now, do you think he would lose 2019 election if he chooses to run?

Nigerians are dumb people.

All it takes is the media to sound an insincere tune, foreign backing to smoothen the tracks and anyone is dispensable.

Can you see how ruthless the CPC faction of APC is in Aso Rock? Even if Buhari works from home for the rest of his tenure, Nigeria remains in recession until 2019, and our reserve magically disappears, no one is getting on that seat unless Buhari chooses not to run in 2019.

All you sheeples would only whine and grumble and then go back to being chihuahuas.

Buhari would do anything and get away with it. Nigerians fear Buhari and the North. If e too much, they'll unleash their mad dogs (Fulani herdsmen), kill you guys, and when you retaliate, they arrest you, throw you in prison and fling the keys into Lake Chad.

Look at what Erdogan is doing in Turkey.

There is no number of projects GEJ could have done to win the election. Babangida stole $12b in one year (1991), so GEJ's administration corruption was child's play, compared to him, Abacha, even OBJ's administration that siphoned $16b for power without anything to show for it. The supposed $20b abi $6b abi $2b that was lost under NNPC has not been found till this day, whereas they rewarded the whistleblower with a kingdom.

GEJ lost 2015 election when he won 2011 election.

And I'm not bothered. Obama/Clinton coalition lost in US. Cameron got disgraced out after losing a referendum. Hollande didn't even have enough positive ratings to run for second term. Over here, Tinubu has been pocketed (his most politically relevant stooge Lawal just got axed), while Buhari is amok and suffering from an illness that wouldn't go anytime soon.

Every credible figure with a hand in GEJ's defeat can't enjoy the victory and it's just 2 yrs on, while GEJ is still very much in the airwaves. He is still in control of Nigeria's economy, with his affiliates having a shaky finger over hundreds of bombs planted on the nation's oil pipelines.

Of course, GEJ would have preferred to be the president now, but he is simply enjoying the show. Why do you think he waited until 2 years and Buhari is incapacitated to start talking about his defeat?

The next time you think the votes of Nigerians count, pause and slap yourself to reality. Then tell yourself, I am an inconsequential pawn.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by kayzat: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

The three evil genius that made Goodluck Jonathan loss the 2015 election are;

Mohammadu Buhari, If Buhari did not contest, Goodluck Jonathan being the runner up would be the first.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, masterminding the coalition of the opposition forces to wrestle power from the incumbent president. and

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, because everyone is the cause of one's misfortune.

But they said GEJ did not know Jega from anywhere before and he was nominated for the job because of his activism . Now they are exposing themselves.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by edupedia: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Same person that looted us dry

You call that happier?

...whose waterloo is bigger than that of GEJ?...
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by lailo: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

More money is bring looted

But here you are still worshipping saint Buhari the thief... When will you get ur sense back so you can quit the irritating double standard

Get behind me jare
Just tell me who LOOTED money?in dis regime
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by dapiluv: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=madridguy post=55940194]Hassan Cheeko the man must be a Tapa man.

FFK lagoon is not far from you sir, do the needful. [/quote
I can laugh oooooooooooo!
Lagoon is the answer.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by leofab(f): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
gberra:
I bet you don't know the difference between a civil & public servants.

The smiling one. cheesy
you are smilling your brain away.. guess you don't know the difference between a teacher and a soldier.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by gberra: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
leofab:
you are smilling your brain away.. guess you don't know the difference between a teacher and a soldier.
Thanks to google. It took you 2hrs to scramble... grin

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ZombieTAMER: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
edupedia:

...what kind of igbo are u smoking u flat head?...
The kind ur mama smokes
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by onimcee1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nigerians Did
Please spare us your thrash
Gej trusted the same people that looted us since
Independent. He should blamed himself and nobody
He had the opportunity he messed it up
He was loved across board in 2011
Muslim, Christian and sundry loved him
He messed up everyone
do you really believe you are making sense? No, you are just blinded by gullibility.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by vickylincon(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

People are tired of Buhari now, do you think he would lose 2019 election if he chooses to run?

Nigerians are dumb people.

All it takes is the media to sound an insincere tune, foreign backing to smoothen the tracks and anyone is dispensable.

Can you see how ruthless the CPC faction of APC is in Aso Rock? Even if Buhari works from home for the rest of his tenure, Nigeria remains in recession until 2019, and our reserve magically disappears, no one is getting on that seat unless Buhari chooses not to run in 2019.

All you sheeples would only whine and grumble and then go back to being chihuahuas.

Buhari would do anything and get away with it. Nigerians fear Buhari and the North. If e too much, they'll unleash their mad dogs (Fulani herdsmen), kill you guys, and when you retaliate, they arrest you, throw you in prison and fling the keys into Lake Chad.

Look at what Erdogan is doing in Turkey.

There is no number of projects GEJ could have done to win the election. Babangida stole $12b in one year (1991), so GEJ's administration corruption was child's play, compared to him, Abacha, even OBJ's administration that siphoned $16b for power without anything to show for it. The supposed $20b abi $6b abi $2b that was lost under NNPC has not been found till this day, whereas they rewarded the whistleblower with a kingdom.

GEJ lost 2015 election when he won 2011 election.

And I'm not bothered. Obama/Clinton coalition lost in US. Cameron got disgraced out after losing a referendum. Hollande didn't even have enough positive ratings to run for second term. Over here, Tinubu has been pocketed (his most politically relevant stooge Lawal just got axed), while Buhari is amok and suffering from an illness that wouldn't go anytime soon.

Every credible figure with a hand in GEJ's defeat can't enjoy the victory and it's just 2 yrs on, while GEJ is still very much in the airwaves. He is still in control of Nigeria's economy, with his affiliates having a shaky finger over hundreds of bombs planted on the nation's oil pipelines.

Of course, GEJ would have preferred to be the president now, but he is simply enjoying the show. Why do you think he waited until 2 years and Buhari is incapacitated to start talking about his defeat?

The next time you think the votes of Nigerians count, pause and slap yourself to reality. Then tell yourself, I am an inconsequential pawn.

-Lord

I asked you a simple question. but your post reeds of insult. Anyway, I got your point. guess Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. but you should have make your point known without insult
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by LordAdam16: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
vickylincon:
I asked you a simple question. but your post reeds of insult. Anyway, I got your point. guess Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. but you should have make your point known without insult

I did not insult anyone.

I simply used apt qualifiers.

Apologies if you feel offended.

-Lord
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Jesusloveyou: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

More money is being looted

Get behind me jare
more money is being looted and we have more than 7tr naira in TSA, and whereby your ineffectual buffoon that looted less money than buhari could not save for 6yrs, even borrow to pay salary in the period of oil boom.
I pity you ipods

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by vickylincon(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

I did not insult anyone.

I simply used apt qualifiers.

Apologies if you feel offended.

-Lord
ok sir. I pray Nigeria got it right in the next election same way France is doing now
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by LordAdam16: 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
vickylincon:
ok sir. I pray Nigeria got it right in the next election same way France is doing now

Pray for another election, not the next one.

That one has been accounted for. We're all riding this wave until 2023.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by BabaAduras: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2017
dukie25:

Of the 3 above, who is happier now?

APC has been hijacked from Tinubu and Buhari is presently indisposed. Anyone against Goodluck always meet their Waterloo.

I do not understand when you say APC has been hijacked. Do you expect the party to remain stagnant and be continually controlled by one person?

I am apolitical, I cannot help but respond when I read comments from people who sacrificed their thinking faculty at the altar of political parties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by homirefacuny(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Na lie!

The three evil genius that made Goodluck Jonathan loss the 2015 election are;

Mohammadu Buhari, If Buhari did not contest, Goodluck Jonathan being the runner up would be the first.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, masterminding the coalition of the opposition forces to wrestle power from the incumbent president. and

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, because everyone is the cause of one's misfortune.

Well said... God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by mindtricks: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has listed three “evil geniuses” that worked against ex-President Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 Presidential election.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/857174645925179393

Above all, Jonathan was the first person I know to have sabotaged his re-election bid, by simply putting up a shambolic performance just like Buhari's people are doing now, and he Jonathan was expecting to win despite his failures?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ZombieTAMER: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
more money is being looted and we have more than 7tr naira in TSA, and whereby your ineffectual buffoon that looted less money than buhari could not save for 6yrs, even borrow to pay salary in the period of oil boom.
I pity you ipods
GEJ is a buffoon ... No doubt
But he is no longer the president
Buhari is worse than him
So pity urself for being blinded by selfish politicians
Iam nothing like you ... I blast rogues while you worship them
I have told you to change your moniker ... I won't say it again
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by SweetJoystick(m): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Marotzke:
Hassan Tukur, principal secretary to president Jonathan. Whoever coined the word close and deep seated enemy agent must have Hassan Tukur in mind.
Another day and another time, the kind or level of relationship between Hassan Tukur and Goodluck jonathan will be discussed.
But let it be known that Hassan Tukur was the De facto vice president and the Arewa leader in Jonathan's government.
He is the one that suppossedly vets and checks the bona fides of every political appointee of nothern origin.
Once he gives the all clear, no one bothers to cross check his desicions. Abba kyari dosen't even come close to the kind of influence this man had over Good luck.
He brought Jega,
He brought Dasuki,
He sacked his kinsman Bamanga Tukur and bought Adamu Muazu whom Yuguda have sent to political Siberia.
The three strategic appointements that Hassan Tukur influenced in Jonathans Government (1)INEC chairman,(2) National security Adviser and (3) PDP party chairman all worked sequentially and synergistically to undermine and topple Goodluck's regime.
It is the same Hassan Tukur that led Goodluck to the Humiliating negotiation and payment of $40 millon to Boko Haram under the supervision of Chadian president; Idris Derby.
The same Hassan Tukur that lured Nuhu Ribadu out of his safe bet as APC guber candidate for Adamawa to PDP. What Hassan wants ,Hassan gets.
But did Hassan want the re election of Goodluck?
No.
An Owoye Andrew Azazi or Paul Dike as NSA would have seen through Hassan Tukur's tricks.
Azazi was taken care of and Dike was not appointed NSA.
With Minimah as army chief and Ita as DG SSS ,Goodluck thought he has it covered? Nada!
He never heard of counter intelligence. People using your high networth intel assets against you.
Buhari would not make that mistake.His principal secretary.NSA,SSS INEC chairman all hand picked by his enforcer Mamman Daura. All bound in religion, tribe and blood brotherhood.
Why would Tukur betray Goodluck. And. Handover to Buhari? Fulani brotherhood and very close relationship with Salihijo Ahmad.
If only Jonathan had carried out basic background check on Tukur, he would have found the relationship that bound Tukur to Salihijo Ahmad. Once you see Ahmad, names like Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha Buhari,Abba Kyari,Mustapha Bello, Sam Nda Isaiah, Amina Mohammed,Attahiru Jega, Hakeem Bello Osagie will begin to make sense.
Yes you got it ,Salihijo was the Buhari inlaw that was the principal consultant to Afri projects consortium who are sole consultants to PTF.
You bring a PTF mole into your government and expect what?
Postcript. 50% of ministers in this current government were consultants to PTF. The reason why Abba kyari is Chief of staff. Finito.
You be insider?
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Rainmaker69(m): 2:56am On Apr 27, 2017
This one na genesis nor be revelation.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by madjune(m): 4:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Nobody made the dullard lose anything.

He squandered the goodwill he got from the people through 6yrs and got what he deserved.

FFK pls deal with reality for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Tolexander: 5:27am On Apr 27, 2017
dukie25:

Of the 3 above, who is happier now?

APC has been hijacked from Tinubu and Buhari is presently indisposed. Anyone against Goodluck always meet their Waterloo.
Dey there dey deceive yourself!

Obasanjo was against Jonathan. Has he met his waterloo?

Jonathan claimed Jega disappointed him. Has Jega met his waterloo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by McDonie: 5:34am On Apr 27, 2017
I don't get it. How come someone knows so much about GEJ 2015 electoral defeat.
This guy most be interrogated.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2017
madridguy:
Hassan Cheeko the man must be a Tapa man.

FFK lagoon is not far from you sir, do the needful.

Somebody need to get FFK his drug as that guy is going insane again..

So he expect Nigerians to vote for GEJ again after he publicly said stealing is not corruption?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election by Sikariyelwa: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2017
FFK ALWAYS SHOW HIS FRUSTRATIONS OPENLY. THE FACT THAT YOU DONT HAVE A JOB DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL DIE. EVEN THOUGH FFK IS A THIEF AWAITING TRIAL. HE CAN STILL BE USEFUL TO HIMSELF AFTERWARD..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.