Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos (19234 Views)

Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by SIRmanjar(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wot of the boob feelers the onez wey dey use style feel women booby with dem shoulder.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by gonkin(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
A topic that makes sense. I am number 3. Op you too much
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by sbfynest(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
I fall for group c ooooh from lagos to kampala
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
The famous Quote

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Partnerbiz:
The drug advertisers dey vex me pass.
How person go say one drug can cure 20 ailments.
Haba.

See below shaa
The one wey vex me pass na the 30 year old wey lap 25 years old guy.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by arabaribiti(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Have you ever sit between two fat ladies ur yansh will not reach the ground

The people that pick pen-s , I remember following dem to station and the woman return his penis but it was another person own and he also has to test it if its still working

The people dat brings inhalers, hospital document to beg give them ur money to smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by zinnywonders(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Op, you just shared my thought and experience, esp
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by vickuzzy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Marvellouzkk:
No time
hmmmmmmm e dey smell reach here
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
edlion57:
The womanizers...der pray to God for a beautiful lady by der side

Women waiter abi baiter, I sight u. Na ur type dey enter hell silently when a fellow guy come siddon for the space wey u bn dey pray silently but vigorously for a young lady to come in and occupy.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by noble71(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
AutoReportNG:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-waPaCWmk9-k/WQDOfVP-c6I/AAAAAAAAJv4/AHxnEFIqkI0h5p_PDhwbFxOuAYVTmsfEQCLcB/s1600/Danfo-bus.png[/img]

Lagos can be an interesting place to live. Lagos is a home to 15million people and its been estimate that at least 3 million cars and buses pile the road regularly. Among these sets of cars and buses will you see the exotic, the classy, those that oppress with their cars (shout-out to all those celebrities who buy 20 million cars) and also you find the public buses where an average man falls into. These buses can be didved into 2 different part, the government owned (LAGBUS, BRT) and the Union/Individual owned (Molue, Danfo, NURTW). Boarding commercial buses can be fun at times especially when you are having a bored moment at work. My friend once said anytime he is not feeling too well, he boards Molue bus and he will be praying there should be a topic of discussion or that two passengers just pick on their selves, it may be fun and it maybe otherwise. We bring to you types of people you will meet when you board a public transport using Lagos as a case study..

1. The Sleepers: These set of people sleep practically all the journey. Some even go to the extent of snoring. My uncle fall into this category, bros can sleep anywhere even when we went to board ferry, bros still sleep.. Tuwale baba!!!

2. The Talkatives: These are the political pundits and football analysts. They can quote how much was recovered from Osborne towers, Messi's salary in a year, how Buhari refused to had over power to Osibanjo etc. The talkatives raise discussions on different issues. They can talk for hours uninterrupted.

3. The Music Freaks: These ones plug in their ear- piece as soon as the journey begins. They listen to music non-stop until they alight from the vehicle.

4. The Gluttons: The gluttons buy food and drinks at the slightest opportunity. Some can even eat all
through the journey. They buy fruits, walnuts,drinks chips, gala e.t.c

5. The Cautioners: These set of people always caution the driver whenever he is over- speeding. Women are mostly found in this category especially the Yorubas. They keep saying “life has no duplicate”

6. The Fat People (mostly ladies): When Jesus said in the scriptures "Occupy till I come", these are the people Jesus is talking to. They occupy virtually all the space on the seat. They are so annoying. They can even squeeze life out of you. You can only curse them silently!

7. The Thieves: These set of people are what the Bible talked about in John 10:10. The thieves steal from unsuspecting passengers. They steal money and phones. These set of people are the most dangerous in the bus.

8. The Preachers/ Prayer warriors: God bless your soul you board a bus with the Lord's Chosen folks or people from CAC, you are done for it. They lead prayers immediately the journey begins. They also preach and share tracts.

9. The Gentle: These sets of people sit all by themself throughout the journey. They either talk or join in the discussion in the bus, let the driver speed from Lagos to Togo, OYO is your name.

10. Quarrelsome: These sets can best be called the jesters, they pick on people to make jokes, God bless you you replicate, they turn in to a shouting match. I experienced this lately, a guy picked on virtually people in the bus including the driver, a lady just picked on him about the quality of his, na so kasala burst oo, it took the intervention of the passengers for this guy not to slap the lady, its that bad.

Having said all and done, which category do you fall into? No lie oo

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/04/types-of-people-you-will-meet-in-public.html
OP you forgot the Chaykers: this set of people will Chayke any babe that is close to them.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Austinoiz(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
OsuIbo:
I remember the first time I boarded a BRT Bus. I was in Lagos after spending eleven years in the U.K. Before I came I had already been overfed with the news about how Fashola was transforming Lagos.

when I got to Lagos I decided to go on a BRT Bus ride, but something happened. A pickpocket inside the bus stole my phone and bag. Forunately, we caught him. He said his name was chinedu from abia state. He said it was the poverty and suffering in igboland that led him to petty theft. He claimed that igboland was underdeveloped, primitive and backward.

I just had mercy on him and gave him one pound. You need to see how happy he was. Apparently, that was the first time he would see a gard currency

Bros, lie remain some for tomorrow ok.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by MsDoris(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by zinnywonders(f): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Op, you just shared my thought and experience in Lagos before I got married.. .... It's fun dragging buses, watching lyf wrestling and people exchange words.. . Lol

When there is no much work to do in the office, I and my colleague, always board this #20/#30 LAGBUS, Mole or NURTW from mile 2 to Oshodi or from ejigbo to Aswani on Tuesdays..... Omg! It's fun, u won't even feel the heavy traffic.

Just remembered the day I boarded NURTW, 2 Yoruba guys were exchanging words, the guy beside me became angry, if una no wan fight make una stop to dey make noise.. . Say if na Igbo guys they don dey scatter blow.. .. Lolz

Want to be in the midst of talkatives, try board a bus going to Idumota Island or Badagry.. .. lolz

Op, thanks again for remembering me my days in Lagos!! !

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So you never jump danfo before ehn bush? grin

Hahahaha... All na forming na cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by zinnywonders(f): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Op, you just shared my thought and experience in Lagos before I got married.. .... It's fun dragging buses, watching lyf wrestling and people exchange words.. . Lol

When there is no much work to do in the office, I and my colleague, always board this #20/#30 LAGBUS, Mole or NURTW from mile 2 to Oshodi or from ejigbo to Aswani on Tuesdays..... Omg! It's fun, u won't even feel the heavy traffic.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by zinnywonders(f): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just remembered the day I boarded NURTW, 2 Yoruba guys were exchanging words, the guy beside me became angry, if una no wan fight make una stop to dey make noise.. . Say if na Igbo guys they don dey scatter blow.. .. Lolz

Want to be in the midst of talkatives, try board a bus going to Idumota Island or Badagry.. .. lolz

No fall oo while trying to alight from the bus tomorrow oooo!!!
Op, thanks again for remembering me my days in Lagos!! !
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha... All na forming na cheesy

Hahahaha bros me dey fly am like Spiderman o.... na only if I get official assignment wey go carry me go island I go manage enter Uber and that one sef na because na company go pay...If not ..
Danfo things o grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
OsuIbo:
I remember the first time I boarded a BRT Bus. I was in Lagos after spending eleven years in the U.K. Before I came I had already been overfed with the news about how Fashola was transforming Lagos.

when I got to Lagos I decided to go on a BRT Bus ride, but something happened. A pickpocket inside the bus stole my phone and bag. Forunately, we caught him. He said his name was chinedu from abia state. He said it was the poverty and suffering in igboland that led him to petty theft. He claimed that igboland was underdeveloped, primitive and backward.

I just had mercy on him and gave him one pound. You need to see how happy he was. Apparently, that was the first time he would see a gard currency
So what exactly are u trying to say
11 years in UK has not taught u that NCAN is not a group u should be proud to belong to?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by gadworld: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
There is dis instance wen I was younger, it should be in the early 90s. I boarded a molue from idumota to oshodi,u know der is a section of d molue dat is three seater, a woman was seating on the last to d guy standing all of a sudden d woman just raise alarm dat wat is dis putting her hand in her handpit realising dat d guy has poured sparm in her handpit, it was a drama. All d women in d bus made sure they beat dis idiot.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Mediapace: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
orijintv:
So With All The Cars Wey You Dey Always Show Us Their Features/Specs For Here , You Still Dey Jump Danfo Like Me .. This Life Is Truly Beautiful grin
Thos got me grin grin grin grin

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by VellyG(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
You no mention those that peeps in to ur chat

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by BiafranBushBoy: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahaha bros me dey fly am like Spiderman o.... na only if I get official assignment wey go carry me go island I go manage enter Uber and that one sef na because na company go pay...If not ..
Danfo things o grin

Hahaha...

Na Company car I dey use sha... But once work dismiss...

Na Danfo to house ooo... grin...

I no like Uber" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
noble71:

OP you forgot the Chaykers: this set of people will Chayke any babe that is close to them.
Also forgot the messers
Those who eat roastwd egg n fried beans for breakfast n then release it for the pleasure of the others grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by noble71(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Also forgot the messers
Those who eat roastwd egg n fried beans for breakfast n then release it for the pleasure of the others grin grin
grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by sirusX(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
VellyG:
You no mention those that peeps in to ur chat
What about those that browse social media all through the journey?...Instagram, facebook etc @ AutoReportNG
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
victorious001:
The Advertisers - " hello, hi we have a product of mustard seed, planted in Israel harvested in Egypt packaged in dubai and sold in nigeria. it cures staphylococcusERUS, hivERUS and every other ERUSES in this world.... buy it to solve ur physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problems....."

those ones na lag bus be their shop
You bad grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Repairnigeria(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
I dey amoug the sleeping ones
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
noble71:
grin
As in bros d kyn mess wey de cause hearing loss cos nor be percieve u de percieve those ones, u de hear am
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Those that you need to beg like ten times before they will "shift"

Those that sit and block the way to inner seats, but will drop at the last b/stop

Those conductors who's boxers are as dirty as olusosun dump site, but will still sag and use it to test your sense of smell

The woman with four children, but paying fo just one seat

That woman whose basket will trespass to like 75% of your laps

That guy whose smell of sweat makes you wonder when last he bathed

The temporal conductor

That police man who doesn't want to pay, claiming "staff"

The guy constantly looking at that babe, but can't find a conversation initiator

That girl that can't stop pressing her new samsung galaxy phone gift from a sugar daddy

They still plenty but I don tire grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by IDPETER: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think there are no places in Nigeria that you will not find these sets of peoples
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
I used to be "sleeper" before but after I survived an highway accident some years back, I quickly turned to grade A "cautioner".

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by Bbpets(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
angry grin grin grin
my humble self actually love anyfin comic
This post makes me laugh out ma fucking ass out Allah
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Truck Tumbles In Maza-maza,lagos (photos) / Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.