Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos (19235 Views)

Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Annoying Things People Do In LAGOS Traffic/public Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by heybee72(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
And those once that use to claim staff....
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by annyberry: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
no 9 Dnt av strength for Wahala. happened I was travelling down to aba dis not know dere was camera inside d bus, it showed I was d only one dat did not talk till we got to our destination.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
So u dey bonr face for bus.. isnt... grin grin
annyberry:
no 9 Dnt av strength for Wahala. happened I was travelling down to aba dis not know dere was camera inside d bus, it showed I was d only one dat did not talk till we got to our destination.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by jojothegreat(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
The vice driver...
The set of passengers won't stop disturbing the drivers till they reach their destinations.. They be like
Driver overtake that car na!!
They drivers always respond with..
You go like come drive??
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by ioreth69(f): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2017
OsuIbo:
I remember the first time I boarded a BRT Bus. I was in Lagos after spending eleven years in the U.K. Before I came I had already been overfed with the news about how Fashola was transforming Lagos.

when I got to Lagos I decided to go on a BRT Bus ride, but something happened. A pickpocket inside the bus stole my phone and bag. Forunately, we caught him. He said his name was chinedu from abia state. He said it was the poverty and suffering in igboland that led him to petty theft. He claimed that igboland was underdeveloped, primitive and backward.

I just had mercy on him and gave him one pound. You need to see how happy he was. Apparently, that was the first time he would see a gard currency
angry
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by annyberry: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
So u dey bonr face for bus.. isnt... grin grin
i no just get strength for talk at all.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by chineduemmao: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
OsuIbo:
I remember the first time I boarded a BRT Bus. I was in Lagos after spending eleven years in the U.K. Before I came I had already been overfed with the news about how Fashola was transforming Lagos.

when I got to Lagos I decided to go on a BRT Bus ride, but something happened. A pickpocket inside the bus stole my phone and bag. Forunately, we caught him. He said his name was chinedu from abia state. He said it was the poverty and suffering in igboland that led him to petty theft. He claimed that igboland was underdeveloped, primitive and backward.

I just had mercy on him and gave him one pound. You need to see how happy he was. Apparently, that was the first time he would see a gard currency
are you serious, wow! Senseless
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by saaddiction(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
What about those that sexually harass ladies while standing
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by saaddiction(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
What about those that sexually harass ladies while standing?
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos by edlion57(m): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Austinoiz:

Women waiter abi baiter, I sight u. Na ur type dey enter hell silently when a fellow guy come siddon for the space wey u bn dey pray silently but vigorously for a young lady to come in and occupy.
my fellow waiter abi baiter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrating Eid In A Foreign Land: Nairalander Experience In North Cyprus / Osun Concessions MKO International Airport To Turkish Firm (photos) / Fred Olawale Makanjuola (Crystal Services) Scams 7,000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.