Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence (79935 Views)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / My Girlfriend Is Insisting I self-service In Her Presence Or She Do This! / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Homers123:
He is an 'exhibitionist' a mental disorder.
More like an unusual sexual preference, just like some people are into BDSM, Furries, etc
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by GeneralOjukwu: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
He is an Igbo guy....

angry angry angry

Big shame to us
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by danthamccoy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
xynerise:
Both of them are mentally unstable. So she had time to take pictures of him masturbating?

Lol, Nigerians. I'm not surprised. Was sure before reading the post that someone (or lots of people) will manage to squeeze in blame for the victim in their reactions. If it were a girl masturbating no single person will blame the guy who snapped the pic.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by toseen7: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ñke a bu ihe efu....... undecided
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by xynerise: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
danthamccoy:

Lol, Nigerians. I'm not surprised. Was sure before reading the post that someone (or lots of people) will manage to squeeze in blame for the victim in their reactions. If it were a girl masturbating no single person will blame the guy who snapped the pic.

If you snap a girl masturbating in your presence, you are "pervertically" crazy.

1 Like

Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by BABANGBALI: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
No wonder ajepako and rokiatu packed out of the house
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by ElsonMorali: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
He is going to rape them, and very soon too.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by ajepako(f): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
BABANGBALI:
No wonder ajepako and rokiatu packed out of the house

grin grin grin grin grin

Ogbanje....
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Orpe7(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jobless mofafucking gold digger. No go find work idiat!
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by kingui(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am not actually surprised, I have a neighbor like this every little child in the compound actually knows the size of his thing
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by alfred007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
h.orny sex pussy wh.ore man
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Timmy301(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
"One good turn deserves another"

She should do the same.....smh

ARREST THE LANDLORD PLEASE! for accepting mad tenants

Bros Chill Na
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Timmy301:

Bros Chill Na

Bros?
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
konji is wicked o, the man wan do by force o, but the man is not normal o, how will he naked himself and start doing nonsence, the babe should simply pack out from the compound.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Ebije1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
When a man dies, his loved ones feel the pain the most. Same applies to a stupid person. Its nt dat bad yet since he's doin it frm a distance. I will comment proper wen he starts kemenizing her.cheesy
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Ebije1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
xynerise:

If you snap a girl masturbating in your presence, you are "pervertically" crazy.
banging suppose take place abi. wink
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Ebije1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
He is an Igbo guy....

angry angry angry

Big shame to us
guess its his way of celebrating Kanu's partial freedom.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Homers123(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

More like an unusual sexual preference, just like some people are into BDSM, Furries, etc
Yes but still a mental disorder.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by spafu(m): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
hunniebun:
phones are getting smarter while humans are getting.....

let the woman move to another room,she's seeing the signs that the man might take advantage of her and she's still there.

BTW op why you no show us full picture?
wetin you want see wey you never see before?
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by GeneralOjukwu: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ebije1:
guess its his way of celebrating Kanu's partial freedom.

LOL. ..you made me laugh out like a mad man.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Ejiphill09(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
She better move out.... I suspect an attempt of rape in no distant time.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by DanseMacabre(m): 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Where're any of those 'this one weak me' memes when you need 'em?
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
cococandy:

She's just getting evidence. He would have denied it if she only claimed it verbally. I'd have done same so that I can sue him for harassment if I wanted to. Not like the church rat has anything to offer anyway
Sue him for like N15,000 in damages for intentional infliction of emotional distress...
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Ebije1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
CFCman:

Sue him for like N15,000 in damages for intentional infliction of emotional distress...
no waste ya time, na whistle blowing de pay pass now
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Segzy73(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Madness to the fullest[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
The man has gone bananas.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by piagetskinner(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
even animals are wise enough not to behave the way some humans do

this one has many legions in him already...he should be taken for deliverance on mount Everest
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by tbams007: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2017
A paraphilic mental disorder called exhibitionist disorder.
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by technicallyrich(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Guys masturbate with imagination and the more they can indulge in the sex they imagine the less they Masturbate. so basically to me it is a habit mainly caused by poverty.blive me when a guy is rich girls are so cheap all you have to do is package with your money they are ready to bring out that your worst fantacy even if it is to lick poo. ; grin
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2017
CFCman:

cheesy
Who will pay the lawyer?
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Cityguy: 12:55am On Apr 27, 2017
The guy needs urgent psychiatric evaluation. Exhibitionism, full fledged!
Re: Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 27, 2017
cococandy:
cheesy
Who will pay the lawyer?
Go Fund me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.