Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) (2984 Views)

Iamairforce1 / Iamairforce1 Is Dating Jodha / 'HEADED' Pictures Of Iamairforce1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by IamAirforce1: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
realestniggah:
I actually enjoyed the video and I was entertained..everything thing was going fine until you started spraying money..bro you don't need that..that was a turn off for me..I enjoyed the music..the beat was lit.. it got dat Nigerian sound in it..don't give up on your dreams for anybody..and stay cool and level headed wish you the best. this is the first time you are releasing such video..for that I salute your courage..with time you will get better at it.
cheesy grin
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Here we go again.. grin grin angry
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by FelixFelicia(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Edimolu

Mr Eddy, you're sighted oga mi
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by NeeKlaus: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Oh SIn.z is such a diva grin
How come no one saw the sarcasm in this?? grin
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by edimolu(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
FelixFelicia:
Edimolu

Mr Eddy, you're sighted oga mi
How hustle bro?..........na look i com look today jawe, dnt think i dint see yhu oo grin...you were in for the kill today.....but trust em mods...they ruined vibes sad
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
the songs are cool but that money thingy ....
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by Bibi294(f): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2017
@Airforce1, be yourself and stop faking accents, you're flaunting cigarettes when your mates are taking cracks... You're not sure joo... Well, let me remind you.... Smokers are liable to die young!!!
We don't need to know how rich you're by flaunting those cash... I've met guys on nl here who're super rich and don't flaunt...
Improve on your music... You're going places... Try and curb your inferiority complexity as it might tanish your career...
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by Maxi112: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2017
i give it to you airforce, you're on a right track. don't give up, keep em coming!
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by IamAirforce1: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Lol
Re: On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Will Notice If Your Woman Has Just Had $3x With Another Man / What Is So Special About Virgins / A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.