Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2749 Views)

Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post / Phyton Vs. Gator (video) / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2010
Maybe he is the same lunatic who sent me an e-mail. angry angry
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Epi: 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
@poster and segct:

Mekk I say something. Don't mind that Ruby, Fl. Gator or whatever other dumbass usernames she goes by on Nairaland. She is the dumbest, cyberhindu, bingo-bag panty user on Nairaland. Trust me, that @ss-licker leaves a bitter taste in my mouth everytime I read her posts. The diarrhea mouth, ex-crackhead, dry cracked heels, ought to be glad that I am now a Christian and one of my New Year's resolutions is stop cursing. Poster, I haven't had a stomach ache in over three years until that unbelievable slimy piece of cockroach, ugly tales from the crypt intervened in an argument that didn't concern her.

Disclaimer Note: [size=5pt]The above was written before I took my medicine for my unipolar, polar-imeter, bi-polar and polar bear diseases. The polar express was late. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Nairaland, its owner, moderators or members. This e-mail is private and confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only and access by others is unauthorised. It is not intended to be relied upon without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the information in this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. [/size]
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by netotse(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
@epi
i'm loving your signature. . .

@OP
how old are you sef?
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by beejaei: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
@MyHonour

Oju e for ni? Abi u did not see this?

Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They P
« #21 on: Today at 06:18:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@EShuKemi

@michelin89

very soon they will know me. but that does not detract from the fact that you and your ilk suck.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
you still get mouth? Eve your topic has been locked because it was senseless. You are not creating a good reputation for yourself either. cool
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
Why would anyone hate David? He's one of the coolest guys here undecided
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by beejaei: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
@michelin89

If people like you agreeing with me, or not disliking you and your ilk, is the definiton of "good reputation," then e no go better for "good reputation" papa. I am not seeking a good reputation. I am seeking honesty and "a little insight and perspective on serious issues."
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Busybody2(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
[s]

HAPPY NEW YEAR ADAMU-THE CATTLE REARER cool [/s]

He no dey carry last, you can set your watch by "him" cool cool cool
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
beejaei:

@michelin89

If people like you agreeing with me, or not disliking you and your ilk, is the definiton of "good reputation," then e no go better for "good reputation" papa. I am not seeking a good reputation. I am seeking honesty and "a little insight and perspective on serious issues."

Go siddon. The only insight you have got so far is from your female friend. grin Deep insight indeed!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abo oro ni a n so fun omoluabi, ti o ba de inu re, a di odindi.

I'll be back to translate when I have time to care. Plz, wait, it'll only be a few minutes.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Busybody2(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Abo oro ni a n so fun omoluabi, ti o ba de inu re, a di odindi.

I'll be back to translate when I have time to care. Plz, wait, it'll only be a few minutes.

1) alo abo -  means ~ go come, so abo means come

2) oro - means masquerade

3) ni - means to have

4) a - means 

5) n - means  embarassed

will be back too tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
Eshukemi: Don't try to explain your mind. I know what's happening here

FL Gators: One minute it's love. And suddenly it's like a battle-field

EshuKemi: I never meant to start a war. You know I never wanna hurt you

FL Gators:
Can't swallow our pride. Neither of us wanna raise that flag,

EshuKemi: If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had, oh no. I'm not here without a shield

FL Gators: I guess you better go and get your armor

EshuKemi: I want your everything. I want your love

FL Gators: mmmmmmm

EshuKemi: I want your love and. All your lover’s revenge .You and me could write a bad romance

FL Gators: I want your horror. I want your psycho. Baby you’re sick

Eshukemi: Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

FL Gators: Caught in a bad romance
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by DrKitaun(m): 1:24am On Jan 07, 2010
@FL Gators

atimes u get me disappointed with u !!! embarassed

what kinda convo is this
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@FL Gators

atimes u get me disappointed with u !!! embarassed

what kinda convo is this

Kitaun, instead of telling me you're missing me, you dey form

But good thing I can read hearts tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by amebono1: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2010
FLgators no be jordin sparks battle field music be that?
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2010
!amebo no1:

FLgators no be jordin sparks battle field music be that?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont know what you talking abt. Na me and poster be that. We inspired Jordan and Lady Gaga tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by DrKitaun(m): 1:35am On Jan 07, 2010
@Morenike Alagolo

me form for u ? say who die ?

if I dey MISS u . . .who go come MRS u ? undecided
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Morenike Alagolo

me form for u ? say who die ?

if I dey MISS u
. . .who go come MRS u ? undecided
Oh so you dont, Kitaun? undecided embarassed

Ouch!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by DrKitaun(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2010
@Morenike Alagolo

I surely dont miss u . . . tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Morenike Alagolo

I surely dont miss u . . . tongue
lol Kitaun, you do grin

Happy New Year sha
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by DrKitaun(m): 2:54am On Jan 07, 2010
na by force shocked

OK I Mr U !!! tongue

shame to u
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 07, 2010
tipa tipa ni o, sotigbo tongue
Waa miss mi, waa like e

I mr you too tongue
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by MyHonour(m): 5:13am On Jan 07, 2010
This thread is hot like fire. Epi, long time no see.
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by SoopaFly1: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Busy_body:

1) alo abo - means ~ go come, so abo means come

2) oro - means masquerade

3) ni - means to have

4) a - means

5) n - means embarassed

will be back too tongue tongue tongue tongue

@busybody

Ode oponu oshi!

What a retarded animal with an insect's brain. How stupid can one be to be writing all this nonsense and derailing threads? These are the kind of people that make Nairaland a poor website where people ignore it because of imbecilic fools like this always writing opata and dust. Its as if busybody fell down on her crack pot head as a baby and since then this dense Bleep has been writing right to left like some retarded muttalalb.

What and Idiotic fool undecided No wonder she is seriously disliked. Animal angry
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by BootyOnMe: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2011
Hahahahahahahaha
E do tey wey "irrity aiye" full for NL!
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever too!
Amen! cheesy

Ooooops! Time for my sweet work already? shocked
Time don go today.
Soooo off tomorrow! cool
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin

LOL DAMN!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
Epi: @poster and segct:

Mekk I say something. Don't mind that Ruby, Fl. Gator or whatever other dumbass usernames she goes by on Nairaland. She is the dumbest, cyberhindu, bingo-bag panty user on Nairaland. Trust me, that @ss-licker leaves a bitter taste in my mouth everytime I read her posts. The diarrhea mouth, ex-crackhead, dry cracked heels, ought to be glad that I am now a Christian and one of my New Year's resolutions is stop cursing. Poster, I haven't had a stomach ache in over three years until that unbelievable slimy piece of cockroach, ugly tales from the crypt intervened in an argument that didn't concern her.

Disclaimer Note: [size=5pt]The above was written before I took my medicine for my unipolar, polar-imeter, bi-polar and polar bear diseases. The polar express was late. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Nairaland, its owner, moderators or members. This e-mail is private and confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the recipient only and access by others is unauthorised. It is not intended to be relied upon without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the information in this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. [/size]

grin grin grin

This is why I miss the old NL!! LOL!!
Re: I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
LOL @ THIS THREAD.

Good ol days grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who On This Forum Would You Like To Exchange Blows With In Real Life? / Check Out This Fanart Drawing Of 2face By Nigerian Teen Sammy Felix / Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.