Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF (3627 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
3 years ago after abstaining from going to relationship with girl for five years, in pesuit of a crazy career,

I have been swimming deeply in lonely lifestyle, I have never had any serious relationship with any girl that lasted longer than 2 months and I encountered tons of broken heart from different girls including the ones I had platonic relationships with,

Driving in the rainy season time in march 2015, I met this beautiful girl who is fair in complexion and very attractive, I asked her out on a date, she looked at me and told me she is just getting off from a broken relationship, that she can only be my friend, unfortunately for me I never knew the brainer behind a girl keeping a guy as friend,

It never came down on me that her intention was completely different from mine proposal, I danced along thinking it will grow to my target, but unlikely she has a different agenda that will not allow such growth to see another day, [b]quickly she started exploring and exploiting me, [/b]she lives in bwari and at the time of the parasitic kind of date, I was loosing my money my Time and buying her gift and I was getting nothing in return,

The first part of my terrible experience with her was at the peak of fuel scarcity that rocks, that day she finished from where she was working and there was no taxi going to bwari with lots of passengers waiting, I decided to drive her to bwari with a meal i bought for her for her dinner cos she previously told her she never had a chance of going to get a launch, I dropped her off but not even a kiss from her nor peck,

The most crushing part of my experience with her was the day I invited her, she never told me she is coming with another company, not until she told me I should come and pick her from a close location to my residence, I drove to that place only to discover there are two of them, I didn't get that disappointed after untrust at some point cos I have already cooked a meal which has lots cat fish inside wrestling.

I served them both with some refreshments after which we had conversation and at noon I prepared a delicious indomi noddle and after doing so, something strange was just going up while my so called scavenger friend was busy focusing on me her friend was busy giving me green light to take a step in, but I stupidly ignored it, at last she was bored when I was going drop her and her friends off, there is no car and she was thinking I would drive both of them to bwari, but didn't instead gave them TP.

The funny side of her visiting was that she was calling another guy while in my appointment asking him if she should come around but the guy, declined and asked her what for, and she replied is it a crime for me to come to your place?

I know I have to let her go but she is the only girl I have, and I was emotionally attached to her, but unfortunately for she treats rags better than she treated me, I remember I bought her sneakers and showed her, and told her I am gonna keep it until the day she changes her mind, but she couldn't wait or allow it and told me why must I compare the foot wear with her heart. After much talk I let go..

She no longer picks my call, I was really pissed on, I couldn't stop thinking about her for a second, she blocked me from reaching her on WhatsApp and don't reply my messages,

This is what it feels like when she say she can be your JF just friend, she will explore you and exploit you of every benefit you can possibly offer your girlfriend an keep harvestingf it. Just to keep draining you I the name of friends,

Pls asked her if she is your brother or a guy in girl clothings? Else why must you be friend...

If you must keep her as friend, have a better girl who can feed and satisfy your emotional feelings so you don't hope on her for that else when she gets to find out, she is through only one in your life, and she will get you teased and sucking you dry will be the next agenda...

But if you get another girl who feeds your emotions, you can handle her like as if shhe is a guy like you,

And exploiting you will be impossible so she will decide to quit, although jealously won't let her be if she discovered that you have another girl who supplies you what she wants to use as bait to swindle you of..

Happy hunting..

GUYS being loving is not stupidity... Be creative

Play her or Get played,

2 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:48am On Jul 16, 2018
TkhGuy:
3 years ago after abstaining from going to relationship with girl for five years, in pesuit of a crazy career,

I have been swimming deeply in lonely lifestyle, I have never had any serious relationship with any girl that lasted longer than 2 months and I encountered tons of broken heart from different girls including the ones I had platonic relationships with,

Driving in the rainy season time in march 2015, I met this beautiful girl who is fair in complexion and very attractive, I asked her out on a date, she looked at me and told me she is just getting off from a broken relationship, that she can only be my friend, unfortunately for me I never knew the brainer behind a girl keeping a guy as friend,

It never came down on me that her intention was completely different from mine proposal, I danced along thinking it will grow to my target, but unlikely she has a different agenda that will not allow such growth to see another day, [b]quickly she started exploring and exploiting me, [/b]she lives in bwari and at the time of the parasitic kind of date, I was loosing my money my Time and buying her gift and I was getting nothing in return,

The first part of my terrible experience with her was at the peak of fuel scarcity that rocks, that day she finished from where she was working and there was no taxi going to bwari with lots of passengers waiting, I decided to drive her to bwari with a meal i bought for her for her dinner cos she previously told her she never had a chance of going to get a launch, I dropped her off but not even a kiss from her nor peck,

The most crushing part of my experience with her was the day I invited her, she never told me she is coming with another company, not until she told me I should come and pick her from a close location to my residence, I drove to that place only to discover there are two of them, I didn't get that disappointed after untrust at some point cos I have already cooked a meal which has lots cat fish inside wrestling.

I served them both with some refreshments after which we had conversation and at noon I prepared a delicious indomi noddle and after doing so, something strange was just going up while my so called scavenger friend was busy focusing on me her friend was busy giving me green light to take a step in, but I stupidly ignored it, at last she was bored when I was going drop her and her friends off, there is no car and she was thinking I would drive both of them to bwari, but didn't instead gave them TP.

The funny side of her visiting was that she was calling another guy while in my appointment asking him if she should come around but the guy, declined and asked her what for, and she replied is it a crime for me to come to your place?

I know I have to let her go but she is the only girl I have, and I was emotionally attached to her, but unfortunately for she treats rags better than she treated me, I remember I bought her sneakers and showed her, and told her I am gonna keep it until the day she changes her mind, but she couldn't wait or allow it and told me why must I compare the foot wear with her heart. After much talk I let go..

She no longer picks my call, I was really pissed on, I couldn't stop thinking about her for a second, she blocked me from reaching her on WhatsApp and don't reply my messages,

This is what it feels like when she say she can be your JF just friend, she will explore you and exploit you of every benefit you can possibly offer your girlfriend an keep harvestingf it. Just to keep draining you I the name of friends,

Pls asked her if she is your brother or a guy in girl clothings? Else why must you be friend...

If you must keep her as friend, have a better girl who can feed and satisfy your emotional feelings so you don't hope on her for that else when she gets to find out, she is through only one in your life, and she will get you teased and sucking you dry will be the next agenda...

But if you get another girl who feeds your emotions, you can handle her like as if shhe is a guy like you,

And exploiting you will be impossible so she will decide to quit, although jealously won't let her be if she discovered that you have another girl who supplies you what she wants to use as bait to swindle you of..

Happy hunting..

Play her or Get played,
too long to read
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by MissRaine69(f): 3:03am On Jul 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by IamPlato(m): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2018

O boy! Your Mumuness is surrounded by The Glory of The Devil...

The Part That Caught Me Most Is When You gave Them Catfish pepper Soup and Later Prepare "Delicious" indomie...

Your Head Is Full Of red Mud

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by highpriestess: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2018
IamPlato:

O boy! Your Mumuness is surrounded by The Glory of The Devil...

The Part That Caught Me Most Is When You gave Them Catfish pepper Soup and Later Prepare "Delicious" indomie...

Your Head Is Full Of red Mud
You are harsh o.cheesy.

op, please,where can i get your type of guy.grin

I need someone that will cook for me.gringrin
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by IamPlato(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
highpriestess:

You are harsh o.cheesy.

Queen Na You Harsh smiley

You Want To Turn The Guy To Your Maga too Abi. You Want A Guy That Will Be Cooking pepper Soup For You and Giving You Transport Abi grin

Between Two Of Us Who Is Harsh?
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by eddyghali(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Chai...this OP weakness big pass ma own...

1 Like

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Rosebloom: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Oga type in your native language... shuu

2 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by babyfaceafrica: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
this guy does not have any single sense....pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by InfernoNig: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2018
I know how it feels. That's why it us good to define a relationship from the beginning. Two people cannot have different idea in a relationship. If she says friend, keep the relationship friendly be there as a friend and not a lover. I remember how one girl asked me what kind of relationship I wanted with her. She listed three. Platonic, romantic and sexual. I picked romantic, not to appear bad but she opted for platonic and I was cool with it. But it never stop us from getting romantic and almost at the verve of getting sexual before she bleeped up. Well now you know when girl says just friends. Just be a friend with no expectations. Peace

1 Like

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by lenghtinny(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2018
The least I can have with a girl is a friends with benefits...
Anything below that na maintain your lane angry

1 Like

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
hahaha!
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2018
highpriestess:

You are harsh o.cheesy.

That's to say you need a chef or a house boy... grin

Really funny Nigerian guys eats junkie cos they lack creativity...

1 Like

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Kelyvn(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bro that is not being loving, dat is pure foolishness
If to say u get small sense u 4 follow dat her friend
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Every girl playing hard to get is in fact another mans rag. Imagine the love you showed her, yet she's calling who don't care about her one bit.

I made that mistake once and promised to never try that nonsense again.

I understand the kind of guy you are , that's why you did not give her friend a chance. If you did you would understand how dull this hard to get girl is and even realize she is not your type. I bet my two balls that the guy she's dying for is a ( irresponsible guy who smokes weed to fvck the shit out if her) that's what she misses.

5 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Every girl playing hard

Lecture that he goat for me plz and sure he was at home when his mates are going to primary school,

Let those assholes who thinks am foolish knows that lion and goat don't share the same territory..
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by aka12(m): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
TkhGuy:

Happy hunting..

Play her or Get played,
guy ABEG stop that stupid AFC swerve/swegbe , it's oozing all over you n she knows and she is exploiting you. Watin dey do you Na? She is not the only grl in the world and heck yes, a thousand lady dey wait for you to shower you with affection. Get n give your self brain o, another person dey take her sweep floor , you dey carry her mata for head. Stop being nice to ladies guy, don't get me wrong, be humanly polite where neccessary and always do and say things that please you. For instance, she coming with a friend to your house was already insulting and you should have told her point blank that u hate her for it. Immediately Tell her to go bk and you adjourn her visiting some other time as you were with your guys having fun. Give her tfere if you like, but me no go give her anything, to make the point sink. Guy, ladies like bad guys and always come bk to us even after that stupid stunts she pull and you lashing out . I have always been blunt and If she no come bk, Guy, women way fine pass her plenty, go out often and enjoy being a guy. Na you be the prize and stop seeing ladies as one until she becomes your wife. Biko receive sense
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Prognose: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
People actually understood what the op wrote

4 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by engrelvis(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
TkhGuy:

Happy hunting..

Play her or Get played,
bro forget boys forming macho or alpha males here.alot of boys makes dat mistakes when dey r freshers or beginners in girls world.ls dis painful mistake dat teaches experience.from there u begin to learn d ropes .Move on n dnt dwell on it.This what makes life interesting.
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Desdola(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
In this case, you wouldn't blame the lady but the guy. She told you outrightly from the beginning all she needed was friendship but you took it deeper than them. It's a lesson learnt bro
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
The op is a cheerful giver.
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by mimimile93: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Foolish is a man who goes into a relationship with a lady and more foolish is a man who goes into a relationship with a naija girl.

1 Like

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Hector09(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm u even served her ur food, u cooked indomie for them, u gave them tp, u bought gift for her, bro u get degree for iberiberism, u get monopoly for mumurism

2 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
aka12:
guy ABEG stop that

Nice talk, But it's gone this is my past experience, 3 years ago.
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Desdola:
In this case, you wouldn't blame the lady but the guy. She told you outrightly from the beginning all she needed was friendship but you took it deeper than them. It's a lesson learnt bro

A friend she said and she pushes towards enjoying every benefits of Gf... End up using my head and my resources..

My dear that's purely deception in the highest order...
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hector09:
Hmmm u even served her ur food, u cooked indomie for them, u gave them tp, u bought gift for her, bro u get degree for iberiberism, u get monopoly for mumurism

I was your father's apprentice that's how I was infected by your father, unfortunately I couldn't finish learning it before he terminated my internship, imagine if I had finished learning half of his mumurism.
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The op is a cheerful giver.

It's your fat mouth that's a stupid cheerful giver! try and be useful not this thing.
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
TkhGuy:

It's your fat mouth that's a stupid cheerful giver! try and be useful not this thing.
Please shut up. You thought you'd change her mind because of some rides and material things. All you gave you did cheerfully so u are a cheerful giver. Abi she force you? Mugu
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by emmyid(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
TkhGuy:

I was your father's apprentice that's how I was infected by your father, unfortunately I couldn't finish learning it before he terminated my internship, imagine if I had finished learning half of his mumurism.

Lmfao.. U sef. You only get mouth for Nairaland, see as girl use you.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by Agboki: 1:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Na wetin dey do guys wey wan make plenty money b4 dem reason woman,dem dey even end up marrying late .
Re: When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF by TkhGuy(m): 1:33am On Jul 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please shut up. You thought you'd change her mind because of some rides and material things. All you gave you did cheerfully so u are a cheerful giver. Abi she force you? Mugu

Trouble factory

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Know More About Akwa Ibom Girls / Black Girl With Big Ukwu Pix 4 / What This Girl Told Me.... SIMP Already?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.