Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Am Tired Of My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of My Relationship (3645 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kentnickole:

Am so sorry about that. I understand how you feel, but life goes on you knw. Wish you were in Benin. I really need a friend not in serious relationship but with some benefits . Me too am tired, I have had several heartbrks. I need someone like you now
Mah Nigga grin

©YBR
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Cleopatra4(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You keep repeating this same dumb line all the time, why? undecided

©YBR
Thank you
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Olami90: 12:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Missteerious:

You don't have to do that, just be patient and if its not working out, leave him..
My boyfriend is exactly like this and the last time I asked him, he and his big bro made it clear to me that we ain't married and I can't question his moves, I felt deeply hurt but I've decided to just chill and not ask him anything again but if he ever marries me mistakenly, I've sworn to make his life a living hell for him just like he did to me, he'd regret everything he's done, but for now.. I'm just pretending to buy his bullshit, I hate him and his Bro though.. But they wouldn't even know.

My dear, I plead with you not to tow this path.
It is obvious you are hurt and ready to go on a revenge mission by marrying him once he is willing. Honestly it is one of the wrong reasons to marry anyone.

*Do you think you will be fulfilled by doing this?
*Do you think that will stop him from getting worse?
*What do you want to become of your children wen u two have gone haywire?
*Don't you deserve career growth, happiness/peace of mind rather than channeling your strength to punishing someone?

All his actions u av seen are big red flags which d best way to deal with it is to walk out.
A lady heading into marriage for revenge mean;
*such a lady isn't mature yet neither does she know her worth - low self esteem
*such a lady is selfishly benefitting some things from d guy or his family.

You are obviously being emotionally tortured. You aren't meant to be in that relationship if u are actually experiencing evils.

I'm sorry if it hurts but patience u are preaching here equate foo.lishness/extreme low self esteem.
Don't think of settling with him for revenge else you will be building a miserable life for yourself too with ur eyes widely open.

I hope you will truly understand where I'm driving at in relation to "purpose of marriage" and make a wise decision..... It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Oh there i think you and me are in the same boat, my girlfriend is even worse, i try my best to make her happy, but yet she still cheats on me at the slightest opportunity she gets even with old men oo. I mean my girl aeking anither guy to buy her undies. I have told her that next time i catch her cheat again i would call it off with her fir good, and i would never look back. And i know she would go mad about that. Can't we just get someoneone to love and be loved in return.
jazzdav:
Please who else is tired of all these men that cant put their randy desires to check..i just realized that my relationship of six years has been a wash.All those nights of am tired i slept off and didnt hear my fone ring were actually nights of sexual xcapeds with different girls.Like i have given up on serious relationship as it is.
Guess me too i will have to start looking for frnds with or without benefit.#justhurts
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Kentnickole(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Mah Nigga grin

©YBR

I need someone like her seriously. No jokes.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Kentnickole(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Donpoker9 post=55958015][/quote]
Am serious man.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
jazzdav:
Please who else is tired of all these men that cant put their randy desires to check..i just realized that my relationship of six years has been a wash.All those nights of am tired i slept off and didnt hear my fone ring were actually nights of sexual xcapeds with different girls.Like i have given up on serious relationship as it is.
Guess me too i will have to start looking for frnds with or without benefit.#justhurts

Just in case u are looking for the later, u can contact me
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by rex444(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2017
jazzdav:
i knw this but then is it not better to move on dan stick arnd and probably be infected by him?
sorry for late response but yea,move on with your head oooo...don't let your heart lead u yet
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 03, 2017
jazzdav:

Allow the FWB bs and find a rich guy and ride him to his grave grin

Honestly, I have given up on so called relationships too.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by placeofallure(f): 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
jazzdav:
so thats an excuse to cheat?because one broke guy somewhere bla bla bla so all nigerian guys shud cheat and all women bear it? Pele

You dey mind that one, he doesn't know what he's saying. Sorry my sister, dunno why some of them are serial cheaters like your BF. They discover a treasure yet, they let it slip. That just tells you he is not the one. Move on and be more cautious next time. Whatever you do, don't turn your body to an all comers' affair, you'll still lose out if you do that. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by hylyne(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
Kentnickole:

Am so sorry about that. I understand how you feel, but life goes on you knw. Wish you were in Benin. I really need a friend not in serious relationship but with some benefits. Me too am tired, I have had several heartbrks. I need someone like you now

U wan give her belle, on top the heart break abi?

Kwontinue
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by Kentnickole(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2017
hylyne:

U wan give her belle, on top the heart break abi?
Kwontinue
Lols. No be wetin you dey think oh. Am not pervert.
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by hylyne(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2017
Kentnickole:

Lols. No be wetin you dey think oh. Am not pervert.

No mind me jooo. Just Wana flog u small. Recession things
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by cerowo(f): 1:18pm On May 06, 2017
Men nd their whalala dnt knw y dey can't keep their balls 4 one person(partner) their matter weak me
Re: Am Tired Of My Relationship by OLAJADON: 10:22pm On May 06, 2017
Missteerious:

You don't have to do that, just be patient and if its not working out, leave him..
My boyfriend is exactly like this and the last time I asked him, he and his big bro made it clear to be that we ain't married and I can't question his moves, I felt deeply hurt but I've decided to just chill and not ask him anything again but if he ever marries me mistakenly, I've sworn to make his life a living hell for him just like he did to me, he'd regret everything he's done, but for now.. I'm just pretending to buy his bullshit, I hate him and his Bro though.. But they wouldn't even know.
you ladies need to start understanding that most of the time in a relationship a guy has little or nothing to loss except you will kill him which I think you won't.
the best you can do is to let go off your hatred and either continue or end the relationship because waiting for him to marry you and saying you will make him suffer is like a fish waiting for it prey to get out of water before killing it, can the fish itself survive outside water?
P.S Either he marries you or not, that doesn't guaranty he would stop his bad habit, the ball is in your court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biological Clock / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes To Church’s Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide / When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.