Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman (6511 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Funkybabee(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
lol!!!this post makes me to remember my friend TAIWO mehn she gots everything big boobs and butt my friend can't take long walk whenever she is going somewhere She for see 10toaster bf crossing two junction me self only feel embarrass sometimes but God really bless her with butt!!but now she done slim with her butt
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:

Okay, this woman is beautiful
https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1073;image

While this one is attractive.
https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1074;image

Noted: Both are beautiful but one is attractive

my thing stand for one cheesy...i will attest to that
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:

Girl you are ATTRACTIVE. cheesy cheesy

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Nothing to be embarrassed about babe.
God blessed you abundantly. cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:

Nothing to be embarrassed about babe.
God blessed you abundantly. cheesy

Lol.. Thank u.
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:

my thing stand for one cheesy...i will attest to that

I no talk am? Haha. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by refiner(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

now he has placed u in a mould... are u happy? undecided

to me ooo. you fine. that's all.

beautiful ko, attractive ni angry
Ayam beautiful...my boyfriend told me that...so go and kiss d transformer! tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by refiner(f): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
AyamStarch:

you're a sexy babe
kiss
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Flawlesbae(f): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am Neither beautiful nor attractive
I know they will start looking at my profile now grin.
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by rhodalite: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

Ayam beautiful...my boyfriend told me that...so go and kiss d transformer! tongue
babe u wicked small ooo....but u re beautiful don't mind him
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by refiner(f): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
rhodalite:

babe u wicked small ooo....but u re beautiful don't mind him
Thanks... kiss
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Leriebloom(f): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
nigerialog:
Disclaimer: The tag of beauty is very subjective and therefore may not necessarily rhyme with a universal definition or semantics (if any) of beauty.
Therefore the opinion here is purely the author's and not by any means universal.
The author is AFRICAN and as a result, his definition of beauty may be Afro-biased.

(1) Attributes of a beautiful woman:

A beautiful woman is one that is good to look at. She also has a very pleasant appearance. Most beautiful women are glamorous, and are used as models most of the times and in advertisements.
A beautiful woman is someone who wins public admiration from all sexes and all ages.

(2) Attributes of an attractive woman:

An attractive woman is one that most men would instinctively or instantly want to have sex with, or make love to. They may or may not be beautiful, but they will attract more men to themselves than other women.

Analysis:

A truly attractive woman will make almost all men turn to look at her each time she passes; while a beautiful woman will attract male looks, but not make them turn to look more. A principled man will easily resist the approaches of a beautiful woman, but most would struggle to resist the same from a truly attractive woman.

A beautiful woman may or may not be attractive. While an attractive woman may or may not be beautiful. There is a scale in place which depends on the man doing the evaluation.

Most beautiful women these days try their best to become sexy by dressing up to enhance their looks. While most naturally attractive women may do little because they are, by virtue of their nature, attractive.

https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1067;image

https://www.nigerialog.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9192.0;attach=1068;image

More pictures of comparison here

Three gbosa for you Op grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by AnnaGray(f): 1:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Two types of beauty
1. Good looking and fun and easy
2. Good looking and up tight
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:
So op...which category do i belong? undecided
I wish to be a beautiful woman tho... cheesy
You're cute with a big head *hides*
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by refiner(f): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Drixxx:

*go in search of a rod*

I must break somebody's head today... undecided
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Damianbrown(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Ok
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's her elder Sis o
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Drixxx:

That's her elder Sis o

Lol. Prove it
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:
*go in search of a rod*
I must break somebody's head today... undecided
Careful hun b4 ur large head falls off your neck haha
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Prove it
abeg we no dey lawCourt park well.... just tell ur sis DT she's kinda Edible cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Drixxx:

abeg we no dey lawCourt park well.... just tell ur sis DT she's kinda Edible cheesy

Lol. Ok boss. Your message will be send across
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Ok boss. Your message will be send across
lol Kim kardashian you no well o
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by shinarlaura(f): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Drixxx:

lol Kim kardashian you no well o

Lol.. u re crazy grin
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. u re crazy grin
Don't mind me hun....pm me let's gist
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
refiner:
Ayam beautiful...my boyfriend told me that
boyfriend wen say im girlfriend no dey attractive, is dat one boyfriend? shocked

**filling application form to replace the old boyfriend** cheesy

refiner:
...so go and kiss d transformer! tongue
Na d transformer wen dey supply una light I go kiss. cheesy...cos I know say for the past 2 years now.... lipsrsealed im dey vacation

**thinking: as this babe don mention kiss, she dey use coded tell me say na she be d transformer** kiss
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Drixxx:

and two front teeth like ... grin grin

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Drixxx(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

and two front teeth like ... grin grin
....chucky.co.ng cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by gentlegenius(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Funkybabee:
lol!!!this post makes me to remember my friend TAIWO mehn she gots everything big boobs and butt my friend can't take long walk whenever she is going somewhere She for see 10toaster bf crossing two junction me self only feel embarrass sometimes but God really bless her with butt!!but now she done slim with her butt
So what happened to her? How did she became slim, even to her butt?
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Shiitposter: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Alondrah:
An attractive woman is like a cold food, very vulnerable to perching of houseflies. While a beautiful woman is like a hot food, only the strongest can deal with. I want to be a beautiful womansmiley

I love this definition
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Shiitposter:

I love this definition
Glad you didsmiley
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by Funkybabee(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
gentlegenius:
So what happened to her? How did she became slim, even to her butt?

she sick then, thou slim but it just reduce her butt small
Re: The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman by nigerialog: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
AnnaGray:
Two types of beauty
1. Good looking and fun and easy
2. Good looking and up tight

Hmmm ... without them fronts, backs, mouths and noses that draw men? Dunno, girl. cheesy
Yes a lot of beautiful women are up tight and that adds to the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This Nonsense? / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.