Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? (4325 Views)

Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / Abeg Which Kind Slay Queen Be This? Watin Person Never See / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol you know my alts, you don't know my main. Big smh grin
I don't, I am not in my right state of mind these days grin
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I don't, I am not in my right state of mind these days grin
lol okay, mr felixfeli-anything.
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol okay, mr felixfeli-anything.
gringrin I won't forget again. I'm not afraid of anyone, when someone you never offended hurt your feelings, you only pray for the person to die and never want to have anything to do with the person.
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mushroom shape
She might be facially pretty tho dont knock it yet angry
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
gringrin I won't forget again. I'm not afraid of anyone, when someone you never offended hurt your feelings, you only pray for the person to die and never want to have anything to do with the person.
lol, I'll kill him for ya, should I go right ahead? kiss wink
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by obinna58(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thz piz Alon would destroy an erected joystick grin
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by sunshineV(f): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is terry apala SHAPE OF YOU
Re: Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
morereb10:
Abeg o, make una no vex and I don't mean to disrespect anybody. Watin I go call this kind of shape?

I mean, I have seen a lot of mouth watering shapes but this one, I am dump founded abi how dem dey speak that grammar self.

Watin I go call this kind shape. In fact I have a crush on that babe oo.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/have-seen-different-women-shapes-in-my.html

cc ishilove dominique missyb3 obinoscopy

Photo shop shape

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” / 55-Year-Old Married Playboy Shows Off His 20-Year-Old Lover On Social Media. / Is My Dick Too Big?( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.