Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know (19455 Views)

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Oga sharap! Beardlessdude is very correct!

After buying your book in February, i sent you a mail and till date u are yet to reply me. You dont offer after-sales support

i always state it clearly that the fastest and best way to reach me is via call or flash. 100s of students already enjoy the best after sale support a Nigerian can offer.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by BabaCommander: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
odimbannamdi:

I am inclined to align with what you just said. He always makes front page. Even though the guy churns up good posts, but its all in a bid to urge people to buy his ebook.

Seriously, if i were in his shoes and really making money from this affiliate marketting thing like he makes us believe, i will think twice before sharing the information so that the business doesnt get saturated.

He is obviously making money from people who buy his books, and it is soo painful to think that i am one of them. He doesnt even provide after-sales support sef.

Meanwhile bro, do u have an idea how i can make sponsored posts on Nairaland too?

Share the eBook with me na. grin
I may be able to help you profit from it.
Some of us with e marketing could find a way around it, twist it and make it work.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
importexpert:

bro the journey to success does not happen over Night. you are already going off the rail and i assure you that you are already on the verge of wasting your time in affiliate marketing. you will not understand this now. i wish you success bro.
I never said I was quitting neither am I going of any rail, I'm just forgoing your eBook and searching for help elsewhere. To be sincere with you, the only help I got from the Affiliate jagaban was in creating my Clickbank account without stress and choosing items to promote by considering the gravity et al, the rest stuffs I did with help I got from Google. Believe me, anyone who doesn't have an idea of how profitable Affiliate marketing is before seeing your eBook would be frustrated to quit already. The only reason I'm still trying to succeed in this business is because I've read about affiliate marketing before I even saw your eBook, I first read about it in a book by Robert Kiyasoki "The business of the 21st century". I read that book since 2014 and have been looking for resources on affiliate Marketing until I joined nairaland and saw your eBook.

Your eBook is not comprehensive, you even made me seem like i was crazy by saying you included a video on how to link godaddy domain to blogger but you DIDN'T! I've literally been through that eBook cover to cover with 100% impulsivity, and I couldn't see such, only a video on linking aweber account to blogger (thanks for that).

Anyway, success to you too brother. No hard feelings.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
BabaCommander:

Some of us with e marketing could find a way around it, twist it and make it work.
lol. Its just 3k. Buy it na
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by BabaCommander: 3:50am On Apr 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
lol. Its just 3k. Buy it na

Lol! Dem say na waste of money na.
Just curious to know what he is trying so hard to market.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by odimbannamdi(m): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2017
BabaCommander:

Bros, bring 1,500 come collect am
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by BabaCommander: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Bros, bring 1,500 come collect am

Lol! Thanks, I was only curious to see the content of the eBook and see if it can be improved on, not that I needed it for investment purpose.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by BabaCommander: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Dont mind me Boss. Just kidding.

Once i am on PC, i will post his ebooks here for everyone to access.

Pls oh, don't do that. It's not legal or the best thing to do. Just forget the money and move on.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by nohitch: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
thanks. I'd check it out. Yes, aweber was in d eBook, i tried aweber but was getting "we are not processing any other now" But this guy didn't say in his ebook that Nigerians aren't allowed on aweber. I confronted him and he told me to use mailchimp. That guy's ebook is figuratively empty. I had to Google search 70% of what I've done.

At least now you see what I was saying earlier when I told you my childhood friend, bought the eBook and has since dropped it. The only thing according to him he gained was 'nothing'......
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by venus080(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2017
madgoat:
This importexport guy makes mega millions from people who buy his ebook but makes almost noting from affiliate marketing that he is deceiving us to do.
I salute all the gullible nairalanders who keep on enriching the OP by buying his ebook.

hehehehe
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
importexpert:
your affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome
I just bought the ebook last month but started practising with it last week. I av opened clickbank, registrd on aweber nd choose a yoga product to promote.
1. must i set up a squeeze page. It's really difficult. What if am there for "hit and run" as u call it.
2. can i just use my ..com domain without .com domain?
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
durentchigozie:

I just bought the ebook last month but started practising with it last week. I av opened clickbank, registrd on aweber nd choose a yoga product to promote.
1. must i set up a squeeze page. It's really difficult. What if am there for "hit and run" as u call it.
hello, how did you register on aweber?
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by importexpert(m): 12:36am On May 01, 2017
durentchigozie:

I just bought the ebook last month but started practicing with it last week. I av opened clickbank, registrd on aweber nd choose a yoga product to promote.

good day bro, i am happy to hear about your progress, squeeze page is not a must in affiliate marketing but it is of immense importance. you can use your but i assure you that you will not make sales. you are dealing with people from developed countries that know very well that domains are free. having a dot com will increase your chances of selling.
Re: 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know by incomeboostng: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / CBN Revokes The Licenses Of Afribank, Spring Bank And Bank PHB / Pos Transaction Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.