Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300345 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
shophut:
For those of you that created whatsapp groups and left this thread, please don't come back here and be making noise because the road is becoming tough.

Just sit on your various groups of whatsapp.

Nobody here will listen to your agitations.

Take it easy, everyone is here for the same cause. So no need hitting on those who went to other groups. It doesn't mean they have deactivated their nairaland accounts. The situation that NDDC has placed the applicants, calls for concern and one really needs to restrategise.

Again, let's be hopeful and thats the most important thing right now. We are almost there.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2017
shophut:
For those of you that created whatsapp groups and left this thread, please don't come back here and be making noise because the road is becoming tough.

Just sit on your various groups of whatsapp.

Nobody here will listen to your agitations.
You jst spoke my mind.I was Not in support of it for posterity sake cos we all have benefited from threads of previous years.Even after the awards,successful candidates still fall bck here 4 updates on welfare.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
I follow their twitter handle. They gave us empty words 12 days ago because they wntd candidates to stop asking for the list, but u are here saying they apologized and immediately took action. Do u knw wot immediately means? Today is August 30th, OSS candidates are still waiting for d list today. Some schools hv even resumed, most will resume on Monday, 4th Sept. It has become totally unfeasible to start this September and many schools in the UK don't hv January start. I also follow the nairaland thread, they said notin, they ddnt even respond to the mails pple sent to them. So Pls don't make any other attempt to laud them because PTDF has failed. They hv allowed their incompetence to significantly affect everybody that was tested.
dannysugar:

Check Their Twitter Handle.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2017
1stPolymath:
I follow their twitter handle. They gave us empty words 12 days ago because they wntd candidates to stop asking for the list, but u are here saying they apologized and immediately took action. Do u knw wot immediately means? Today is August 30th, OSS candidates are still waiting for d list today. Some schools hv even resumed, most will resume on Monday, 4th Sept. It has become totally unfeasible to start this September and many schools in the UK don't hv January start. I also follow the nairaland thread, they said notin, they ddnt even respond to the mails pple sent to them. So Pls don't make any other attempt to laud them because PTDF has failed. They hv allowed their incompetence to significantly affect everybody that was tested.
My Guy I didn't praise them, i commended them for responding.can that be said of NDDC? PTDF may not have replied your mail but they responded generally via tweet.(also Kh001's post on the ptdf thread)
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2017
u ddnt praise dem? but u were sounding like they suddenly became efficient after they replied on twitter (which was approx. 2 weeks ago). Besides, it's not right to assume Kh001 is a PTDF staff. Did u check his previous posts? i wasn't convinced, i see him as a candidate anticipating outcomes. It's not different from wot others hv been doing. we hear rumours that d list will drop every friday, he ddnt even knw that the LSS scholars were gonna b contacted yesterday. I don't think a PTDF staff should disguise himself if he has information to give us
dannysugar:

My Guy I didn't praise them, i commended them for responding.can that be said of NDDC? PTDF may not have replied your mail but they responded generally via tweet.(also Kh001's post on the ptdf thread)
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Nobody is disputing the inefficiency of some of our National Agencies, however it makes sense to me when some respond to queries and take steps in addressing them.

Pls lets channel our time and ideas on how to civily engage NDDC for response or we jst wait silently untill whenever successful candidates are contacted.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
1stPolymath:

If PTDF is still being castigated (not that I'm praising them) after tweeting and later contacting those for the LSS, then NDDC deserves worse.
To be candid, for UK, schools in the Russell group and other highly ranked schools don't have January intakes. If scholarships are to be awarded, then a timeline must be set and strictly adhered to.
I wouldn't want to leave for any much room school. NDDC should just do the right thing.

#Painful

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
I've not said or insinuated that NDDC has done well. They hv both failed
BRAINNY:

If PTDF is still being castigated (not that I'm praising them) after tweeting and later contacting those for the LSS, then NDDC deserves worse.
To be candid, for UK, the Oxbridge unis, Russell group of schools and other highly ranked schools don't have January intakes. If scholarships are to be awarded, then a timeline must be set and strictly adhered to.
I wouldn't want to leave for any much room school. NDDC should just do the right thing.

#Painful
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by PurerareGold: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
HI, EVERYONE.....I HAVE BEEN CHECKING THIS THREAD MORE THAN A MILLION TIMES A DAY. I CHECK MY PHONE MUCH MORE. ANY INSIDE INFO? I CHECKED NDDC AND THE MD'S TWITTER HANDLE, NO NEWS INDICATIVE OF SUCH. IS THIS HOW LATE THEY HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING TO PAST AWARDEES.
WE CONTINUE TO HOPE AGAINST HOPE
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
No need for all these arguments oooh!
Ah... not everyone complaining here is on the whatsapp group and you can't blame anyone for joining - when that was the only place they could get info.
Calm down
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
1stPolymath:
u ddnt praise dem? but u were sounding like they suddenly became efficient after they replied on twitter (which was approx. 2 weeks ago). Besides, it's not right to assume Kh001 is a PTDF staff. Did u check his previous posts? i wasn't convinced, i see him as a candidate anticipating outcomes. It's not different from wot others hv been doing. we hear rumours that d list will drop every friday, he ddnt even knw that the LSS scholars were gonna b contacted yesterday. I don't think a PTDF staff should disguise himself if he has information to give us

Kh001 is a PTDF STAFF. The account has been confirmed. I hope that settles that. Bless You
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
d point is dat PTDF ddnt pass d info officially, so they ddnt apologise. d guy jst did it on his own accord. Doesn't change d fact that their tweets were empty words. let's not disturb nddc thread wit PTDF. Bless you too
dannysugar:

Kh0001 is a PTDF STAFF. The account has been confirmed. I hope that settles that. Bless You
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can see the whatsapp and telegram group nddc scholars are back. Thought these groups had representatives from nddc. Why the argument in here, i mean on the forum and thread you people left behind. Well i don't see any point coming back to the place that lacked information...more reason many of you left. Oooh i see, you guys are trapped, searching for help and rescue, and NL is always the platform that provides the help. We will never learn.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
1stPolymath:
d point is dat PTDF ddnt pass d info officially, so they ddnt apologise. d guy jst did it on his own accord. Doesn't change d fact that their tweets were empty words. let's not disturb nddc thread wit PTDF. Bless you too
I don't understand why you are being antagonistic. The guy made his point that PTDF at least made an attempt to reach out to prospective awardees, while NDDC has made no such attempt. It is despicable period.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by nelsont1: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm leaving the country this weekend. I'm tired of this long wait.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
imagine this:
NDDC staff don't care to create an account here to calm frayed nerves. I will suggest that we channel our energy on a social media crusade aimed at pressuring them to release our list. We've done enough of the blame games.

Well, for our information, PTDF is contacting her 'successfuls' tomorrow.
#GoodnightGoodPeople
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2017
I know ur type. I don't hv time for pple like u
Alicella:

I don't understand why you are being antagonistic. The guy made his point that PTDF at least made an attempt to reach out to prospective awardees, while NDDC has made no such attempt. It is despicable period.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Alicella(f): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2017
1stPolymath:
I know ur type. I don't hv time for pple like u
You know nothing.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2017
ok
Alicella:

You know nothing.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Lol...
You guys should stop this.
Shophut, hope you know not everyone is on the whatsapp group? Close to 1000 people were interviewed- the group takes about 256.
Calm down, let the hurt go
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Can we still actually make sept 17 entry?.... Can visa be issued after school start date? Does anyone know?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is it possible that the commission has suddenly had a change of heart over 2017 scholarship? Is there really a chance there'll be a list this year? I have a million and one questions.... My anxiety is eating me up.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
So they said they are putting 2017 scholarship on hold while the board resolves issues with previous awardees and their remittances...... What exactly is our fate when school resumes next week?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by xenaaa: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
How about a handful of us pay a brief visit to Mr. Nsima Ekere next week ... Maybe he could understand how serious our plight is....yes? No?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
xenaaa:
How about a handful of us pay a brief visit to Mr. Nsima Ekere next week ... Maybe he could understand how serious our plight is....yes? No?

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
xenaaa:
So they said they are putting 2017 scholarship on hold while the board resolves issues with previous awardees and their remittances...... What exactly is our fate when school resumes next week?

Source please?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol

Yes for me. Though it may only be convenient for pals who are in PH and it's environs. Unfortunately I'm not close by.

Please your general suggestions are needed for the way forward. Can those on the Whatsapp group liase as well? Although I feel this platform can accommodate more discursants.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by enigmang: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
xenaaa:
Can we still actually make sept 17 entry?.... Can visa be issued after school start date? Does anyone know?

Yeaa.. if it is UK schools just arrange your money for Super Priority Visa...(comes out in 24-48hours)

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Eddy4400: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lolz...calm down already.

Yes, visa can be issued after school start date. Majority of schools have late start dates, which is mostly 2-3weeks after the main start date before CAS shutdown. Just keep in touch with pg admissions in ur school and inform them u'll be resuming late.

xenaaa:

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Lekubumber: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
U guys shld calm down..everything will b fine.. d issue is Dat... it will come late.. I'll advise u guys differ admissions to early next year
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Guys. Any update. Yet?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Donmatlock:
Guys. Any update. Yet?
No and this is the last day of the week. This is becoming a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.