Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (300476 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
There's jubilation in the PTDF camp. The guys at NDDC are waiting, the waiting is crushing, anxiety mounting, emotions at an all time peak. Prayers have been ongoing - God has heard many. The answers are are on their way, the angels are already on assignment. Hold on guys, just a little more, THE LIST will be out. It shall turn to your testimony.
#Havefaith

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by 1stPolymath(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2017
smiley we made harsh comments to each other not long ago, now u're congratulating me. I really appreciate this Alicella. Thanks, wishing u d best for NDDC, God bless
Alicella:
Congratulations 1stPolymath, you got the PTDF Scholarship.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Chigojude: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
nddc which way na?...PTDF camp is in jubilation. my hope don almost finish!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
Donmatlock:
Comrades, can we all agree to do a social media campaign on a particular day with two or three hastags?
We tag some influencers and media handles so that this issue of NDDC results and payment delay can go viral until something done?
If we keep quiet and chat here nothing will happen.
Can we agree?

Twitter and facebook?
#nddc #nddcoss

Yes. Things must change and NDDC should be more accountable. They make the rules and break them. I jst hope this house can be united. Chatting here without progressive actions makes no meaning.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
NDDC has a serious backlog of payment since 2014, names might not b released his year. We have been calling them out on twitter. Follow and retweet tweets from @nddc_scholars_15_16
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
@Syneger,I commend u 4 ur encouragement but also have to remind u and us all the reason NDDC was established in d first place.As an interventionist agency charged with the sole mandate of improving the lives of Niger Deltans i.e protecting her environment,developing human capacity and infrastructure and maintaining peace in the region.
Has NDDC achieved these in comparison to allocations received over the years since its establishment? Ur guess is as good as mine.
While the current management proposes to improve on the way NDDC operates, it is our collective duty to draw their attention to issues that need their response. This is not to bring them down but to raise their sense of accountability.
Oh YES NDDC is accountable to prospective scholars and current scholars. The Management are called to serve and govern with accountability.
Finally, we can't continue doing same thing and expecting a different result. WE MUST BE REASONABLE AND ACCOUNTABLE.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by shophut(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Humans only start shouting when things don't go their way. Majority here will not even comment had it been things went their way. Now they are talking about unity; to do what precisely if i may ask?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Funny enough there will only be about 200 to 220 lucky chaps on the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
To Whom it may concern.
PATIENCE is a virtue but becomes catastrophic when exploited wrongly.
COMMUNICATION is key to UNDERSTANDING and COMPANIONSHIP in human affairs.(NDDC currently lagging concerning this issue)

In all civil struggles it is usually advised to CONFIRM,CONSULT,CONSOLIDATE then CONFRONT.

We are all free to express our concerns at any time....
Nobody Holy Pass
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2017
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has cancelled the 2016/2017 NITDEF Scholarship selection process owing to lack of fund. The agency said 2016/2017 NITDEF Scholarship selection process due to serious budget deficit experienced in NITDA’s 2016 budget year which the scheme was appropriated with money not released to fund the process...

Continue Reading: http://itedgenews.ng/2017/09/08/nitda-cancels-20162017-scholarship-selection-process/ #Scholarships #Scholarship
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
divinehand2003:
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has cancelled the 2016/2017 NITDEF Scholarship selection process owing to lack of fund. The agency said 2016/2017 NITDEF Scholarship selection process due to serious budget deficit experienced in NITDA’s 2016 budget year which the scheme was appropriated with money not released to fund the process...

Continue Reading: http://itedgenews.ng/2017/09/08/nitda-cancels-20162017-scholarship-selection-process/ #Scholarships #Scholarship

So, y d news on this thread. What point are you making?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
2017 list won't b out until owed 2015 scholars are fully paid....I just got d info

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
List will b out until 2015 scholars get paid
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
agongajoseph:
2017 list won't b out until owed 2015 scholars are fully paid....I just got d info

Lol

So that means 2017/2018 list will be on hold indefinitely.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
divinehand2003:

Lol
So that means 2016/2017 list will be on hold indefinitely.
Are u rejoicing at this? anyways its 2017/2018 list and not 2016/2017.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by divinehand2003(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
viewingthistopic:

Are u rejoicing at this? anyways its 2017/2018 list and not 2016/2017.

Thanks. Let me make the right corrections
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
agongajoseph:
Guess you're happy about that
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
agongajoseph:
List will b out until 2015 scholars get paid

If this is substantial, good enough. The scheme needs to be sanitized and placed on track again so scholars hopefully in the future won't go through hardship.

More Grace to everyone demanding for accountability.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ovywils:

Padi-mi, i dey feel the dissappointment too as a prospective scholar. The wait has been daunting i must confess.

Nevertheless, what is worth doing is worth doing well. However,Releasing The List for 2017 to me wouldn't affect fixing 2015 PhD scholars' payment perhaps the authorities don't want more criticism in doing that at this time.

Let Us hope that these are resolved on time.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sparowtipsy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
U guys jux need 2chill! Y'all need2 calm down. If u like go n hang ursef dat won't mk NDDC release d list. Last yrs list ws released around october!! All dis una plenty talk won't mk it com earlier, it's der way! U guys jux acting as if d delay is a new tin wit NDDC.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by BRAINNY(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ovywils:

my brother, I wonder o. Those are mere grapevine. Why would they go on and conduct tests and interviews when they know there are backlog of payments? Well friends, don't let it bother you. There's a yearly budget, funds are to be spent for their allocation. That's how it works. If funds meant for the scholarship in the budget for 2015 & 2016 was misplaced, how's that our business. Keep the faith. The list will not just be released, but funds will be provided.
#BornOptimist

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
sparowtipsy:
U guys jux need 2chill! Y'all need2 calm down. If u like go n hang ursef dat won't mk NDDC release d list. Last yrs list ws released around october!! All dis una plenty talk won't mk it com earlier, it's der way! U guys jux acting as if d delay is a new tin wit NDDC.

Going by the 2017 application advert for no defer/course&institution change, it meant there was going to be a change on how the scheme is to be administered thus the current optimism for timely briefing.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by sparowtipsy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Change? For nigeria? Wake up bro
viewingthistopic:

Going by the 2017 application advert for no defer/course&institution change, it meant there was going to be a change on how the scheme is to be administered thus the current optimism for timely briefing.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ovywils:

Am just passing an info dummy.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
agongajoseph:
My friend, take your frustration somewhere else!
I am not the cause of your suffering & i don't see why you had to insult me.
You don't even know the context in which that statement was made.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
More to come as from next week.
Plans have been mapped to be deployed as from next week. In this country, the patient dog dies.

Since they are not coming to us, we are going to them.

adayola:
NDDC 2015 scholars write Buhari

https://www.naij.com/1124328-opinion-please-dont-lose-studentship-nddc-2015-foreign-students-beg-buhari.html

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Uwemy: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
From 2011 onward, this list has always arrived late (late August at the best to November/December at worst each year). Based on this info, I went for Jan. 2018 start date. So let's all be patient because what is worth waiting for is worth waiting for.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by adayola(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Uwemy:
From 2011 onward, this list has always arrived late (late August at the best to November/December at worst each year). Based on this info, I went for Jan. 2018 start date. So let's all be patient because what is worth waiting for is worth waiting for.

People are willing to be patient when they are being carried along or kept in the know.

If we don't correct the misbehavior of the NDDC now while still in Nigeria,then time to come, we will be begging them from a foreign land. Then it will become difficult for anyone to hear you when you scream.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Knightcrawler1: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
agongajoseph:

You had to insult someone huh? It appears you are praying for the 2017 list not to be released..my brother you cannot stop another man's shine. Quote me " you won't be paid until the 2017 list is released"...say whatever you want.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by viewingthistopic: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
adayola:
NDDC 2015 scholars write Buhari

https://www.naij.com/1124328-opinion-please-dont-lose-studentship-nddc-2015-foreign-students-beg-buhari.html

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish(NDDC). We must continue to demand for accountability from NDDC. There has been no communication as though it is ran by darkness. Can NDDC management subject their love ones to this ill treatment of waiting aimlessly when schools are already resuming?If it has been happening so then it should change.

2017 Scholars Shine your eyes and demand accountability before u depart for studies else ur funds may be misappropraited like the previous yrs and scholars will be left hanging. Its either the scheme is well administered or completely ended cos human lives cannot be abandoned like some construction projects.
How does NDDC expect scholars to travel for studies without mobilization being paid for that. Is the scholarship for the rich who can as well fund themselves?

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Knightcrawler1:

You had to insult someone huh? It appears you are praying for the 2017 list not to be released..my brother you cannot stop another man's shine. Quote me " you won't be paid until the 2017 list is released"...say whatever you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.