Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) (2203 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:
i expected this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
but this boy can deceive himself sha. I believe the first pics is departure while this one is arrival right?

So why is your departure bag diff from your arrival luggage? Abi u think we no go notice?
U still be learner o.

Make I dey observe aha

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Gladiator1: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
I thought this troll has retired
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Cleopatra4(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
No be everybody wey dey for airport dey travel.
Chisos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by baZOOKer: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
thank God you are finally leaving that Slum (PH) you called a city...

welcome to the light!!

old troll!!

you actually called ph a slum ?

1 Like

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
So make we fry beans just for u to confirm job.. undecided undecided na wa oo

1 Like

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:
i got a better job offer at abuja and my girl has been singing abuja toons since so as it stands after the interview na abuja win am for me ooooo

Relocating to abuja soon, taking a flight there to meet my family, ahead of my move

Oshe grin grin grin grin

arrived an hour ago abuja trip thread loading grin
congrats man

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
baZOOKer:

you actually called ph a slum ?

You have a problem with that?
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
No be everybody wey dey for airport dey travel.

2 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by baZOOKer: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You have a problem with that?

of course not

but only a blind or maybe an uncivilized person will call the Garden City a slum. Wondering which one you belong to tho.
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
baZOOKer:

of course not

but only a blind or maybe an uncivilized person will call the Garden City a slum. Wondering which one you belong to tho.

Not in your interest to know my category!

Now; Good night!!
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by baZOOKer: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Not in your interest to know my category!
Now; Good night!!
okay brother.
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:
i got a better job offer at abuja and my girl has been singing abuja toons since so as it stands after the interview na abuja win am for me ooooo

Relocating to abuja soon, taking a flight there to meet my family, ahead of my move

Oshe grin grin grin grin

arrived an hour ago abuja trip thread loading grin

Oloshi, you put this pics sometime ago saying you are on your way from Lagos to portharcourt abi na the vise versa grin grin
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Tapout(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:

congrats man... We come look alike small oh cheesy check that ur last pics, then check my dp

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) / What Will You Do? - Photo / 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.