Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) (2188 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
i got a better job offer at abuja and my girl has been singing abuja toons since so as it stands after the interview na abuja win am for me ooooo

Relocating to abuja soon, taking a flight there to meet my family, ahead of my move

Oshe grin grin grin grin

arrived an hour ago abuja trip thread loading grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by dadebayo1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice., congrats
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by professorfal: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

all hail jude , young money, fresh G, real nigga , more millions to your account.

Thats my man. jude you go make horny_ nairaland babes masturbate with this pic o.

i pray you'd get the job, baba God go bless the hustle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Alwaysking: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ode

3 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
just to go CONFIRM you don dey snap...

wetin go apun if you come get the job? sad

4 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by maryjan8(f): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Success
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ma nigga!
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by vanida6: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wish u goodluck

Dnt forget to visit me in my house wink
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yo fresh and cute wink enjoy
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Fuckshiit: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
höes fûçking trooping in...
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by dacovajnr: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kindly board Sosolisso coz it's the safest grin grin

1 Like

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by dtruth50: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
video

2 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Ajewealth123(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:
i got a better job offer at abuja and my girl has been singing abuja toons since so as it stands after the interview na abuja win am for me ooooo

Relocating to abuja soon, taking a flight there to meet my family, ahead of my move

Oshe grin grin grin grin

arrived an hour ago abuja trip thread loading grin
which of your uncle dey travel go Abuja wey you help carry bag?

13 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
See the way all the girls wey dey yab u on a regular don dey hail u nw. Baba God bless ur hustle.
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
thank God you are finally leaving that Slum (PH) you called a city...
welcome to the light!!
old troll!!
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ajewealth123:
which of your uncle dey travel go Abuja wey you help carry bag?
i expected this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Congrats man!!
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
professorfal:
grin

all hail jude , young money, fresh G, real nigga , more millions to your account.

Thats my man. jude you go make horny_ nairaland babes masturbate with this pic o.

i pray you'd get the job, baba God go bless the hustle.

nothing does u bro , more billions to your account cool

1 Like

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
KissChrixx:
Congrats man!!
my brother grin i greet u 5 times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy after tonight i will greet you 6 times cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
Ode
make we start? make i go wear uniform come?
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
No be everybody wey dey for airport dey travel.

2 Likes

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:

make we start? Abeg u dey test the soup? u knw me sha cheesy
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:
make we start? Abeg u dey test the soup? u knw me sha cheesy
lol.. tell that girl for your dp say make she take am jeje with the waist trainer o

before her waist go turn to sometin else
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
I thought this dude said he's done with Nairaland

Btw, if what you're saying is true, then best of luck man.

©YBR
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Alwaysking: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
vanida6:
Wish u goodluck

Dnt forget to visit me in my house wink
dis bish want sum dick cheesy

1 Like

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Amarabae(f): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
I wish you goodluck.
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by midehi2(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:
what is the name of the plane you boarding?
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by firstking01(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Over confidence atimes could be detrimentaL.
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
thank God you are finally leaving that Slum (PH) you called a city...

welcome to the light!!

old troll!!
Smh, na you dey vomit this kind thingundecided
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, na you dey vomit this kind thingundecided

What did I vomit? lol
Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by RoyalBlak007: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: On my way to abuja to confirm a better job(picture Added) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
HandsomeJude:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Are Nothing But Yahoo Yahoo Girls / A Non Communicative Relationship: What Do You Advise? / It Pains Me.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.