Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! (9022 Views)

Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already / Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished! / Yar'adua Talked To Mend: Yar’adua, I Say He Should Search His Conscience - Dokub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by agathamari(f): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2010
if the man is awake and not in a coma or dead he would have made a public statement.  face it the man is lying in a hospital bed comotos or in the morque
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by trueword: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2010
jacobs123:

This is the classic African mindset. Everybody else is responsible for my problem apart from. It's my wife, my mother, my mother -in-law, my father etc but no I have no hand in my woes. Guess what, the world is used to our whinning and can't be moved. Seems you have this exaggerated view of this your solid country.
The President of your solid country is dying/dead in a Saudi hospital
The wives of two former heads of state of this solid country died in Spain and America
The Yar Adua daughters are hustling for American passport for Yar Adua's grand children, enough said

As some one that works in the oil industry, let me tell you that if the Americans leave, the British will follow and guess what in less than 2 years we will run down the industry as we don't have the competence. If you think the Chinese will be the solution, you will soon find out what the Sudanese are finding out.
The Zimbabweans thought farming was easy until the sanctions came, I hope Nigeria doesn't follow that route. A proverb in my language says " they told you your step mother is superior to your mother, and you are saying it's just a little, that little can't be bought" They are the powers and they can ruin us even if they suffer for it. And guess what, they will still get the oil whichever way, ask the Iraqis.

Everybody keeps talking about China but have we learnt what the Chinese did, they stooped to conquer not fight like Cuba, Libya, Venezuela etc.

EXACTLY
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nizoral(f): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2010
Wat a joke lol. They should stop dcivn deir grandfathers, and figure head jonathan shud b dr let dm b using him, am nt even in d mood 4 dis crap. Yara whateva is dead period!!!! nt evn on life suport.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by blackasia: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2010
see this vulture mind and ostrich neck people trying to deceive about 150 million nigerian, this is the kind of people that can take care of themselves that want to take care of us, animal democrazy
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Mbeki: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2010
This is what Nigerians and their law breakers cant interpret from their own constitution

144.-( I) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if-(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members ofthe executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office; a!ld
(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) ofthis section in its report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

116.-( 1) The Vice- President shall hold the office of President ifthe office of President becomes vacant by reason of death or resignation, impeachment, permanent incapacity or the removal of the President from office for any other reason in accordance with section 143 or 144 of this Constitution.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by zaragoza(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2010
@jacobs123 u just spoke my mind.
@Harakiri & mbuzo
Nobody is wishing the president death. The truth should be told, the VP should hav bin upgraded to an acting president by now! Thats where d problem btw nigerians & d president lies! The VP is more or less like a toothless bull dog, he can't sanction anythin, he's not even in control of d military cos he's not d GCFR. Some wks bak his orders were disobeyed by d petroleum minister & he cldnt do anythin! D minister said dat he was not appointed by him(d VP). Comin 2 ur post Harakiri, dat power supply has improved in ur area does not mean dat 6000mw was attained by dec 09 atleast i hav not seen power in my area 4 2days now, i stay in owerri. I agree wit u dat most nigerians hav dat corrupt tendency, but it can only be corrected from d top, cos they hav d power & means to do so. A lay man has no power over a fellow lay man, but d guy on top has! @Mbuzo, u startle me d most, how would a video call give up one's location? If a video cal can give up one's location then an audio cal can also do the same cos it can also be tracked/traced.FYI saudi arabia is america's greatest ally ahead of japan and great britain, so if d president is actually in saudi arabia,it would be very easy for US to get his location if they want to. Should d president's location be a secret? If it has to be so, they should come back and make d hospitals here upto standard so dat there wont be any need travellin abroad 4 medical treatment & d same time tryin to make it a secret!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by chelseabmw(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2010
Yaradua
Yaradua
Yaradua,
How many times did i call u?
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by rerute1(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2010
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]  Bleep them all. Since when have the Nigerian govt taken over Wale Adenuga's super story. Let them keep all those bullshit to themselves. . , This is  "super story"
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by MaxyBrown(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2010
This country is being led by Big time jokers. What key national issue can a sick man discuss under 5 mins.? People are getting all the more impoverished on daily basis and the priority of the president is issue of diplomacy. To achieve what? To possibly keep on increasing the list of diplomatic hungry people for we obodo Nigeria. Confamento! I get amuzed by this whole drama. Anyone that can make a movie from this whole drama would produce endless seasons of rib-craking comedy from these cartoon characters who think all Nigerians are dummies.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by moondust(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2010
, and we're supposed to take the word of those pathological liars? Yar' Adua might be dead as we speak,
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ddiamond(f): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2010
see this vulture mind and ostrich neck people trying to deceive  about  150 million nigerian,  this is the kind of people that can take care of themselves that want to take care of us,  animal democrazy

slowpoke, mad people. they thot we are like them, god of thunder strike them dead.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by legba1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
Its rather ufortunate that our politicians dont have regards for their conscience.most of them are foolish enough to believe we are fools like them.its just unfortunate that the most retarded of people in this country are the ones taking us for a ride.Anyway,it is not their fault,they know we're a bunch of coward people and that the best we can do is curse and cry to high heavens which border them less.Like everybody had done, me sef say na God go punish them
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
It is Official, he is dead, seriously wink
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by nonnyno(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
Don't mind those liars. They are just trying 2 deceive Nigerians. Mr president is yet to speak to the citizens of this country and we all know that. How come? Was the speech recorded and aired in any radio or tv station as is been done in other countries? How are we sure that the said newspaper did not cook up the story to sell their copies. Please, we should mind how we treat this issue b'coz many Nigerians are anxious to know the status of Yar'adua. God will save us from the hands of this liars.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by nonnyno(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
Don't mind those liars. They are just trying 2 deceive Nigerians. Mr president is yet to speak to the citizens of this country and we all know that. How come? Was the speech recorded and aired in any radio or tv station as is been done in other countries? How are we sure that the said newspaper did not cook up the story to sell their copies. Please, we should mind how we treat this issue b'coz many Nigerians are anxious to know the status of Yar'adua. God will save us from the hands of this liars.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by rascalo: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
“It is good that President Yar‘Adua has spoken to Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan, Senate President David Mark and House Speaker Dimeji Bankole. But these people do not constitute Nigeria; they are not the ones who voted him into office. The President must speak directly to the remaining 139,999,997 Nigerians, using the dated video recording format.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ud4u: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
How real could this story be, well lets be watching this drama
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by namdo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
tribal gov't, selfish gov't, gov't that is scared of sticking to constitution, lawless gov't, unguarded society, gov't that is unable to take right decisions out of sentiment, even president that is unable to do the right thing due to selfishness, na wa,

anyway, who elected them? nobody. Hijackers of governance, thieves. Your end will come some day. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry , and nigeria will be well.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by vikky12: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
are u their when he spoke !
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by vikky12: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
i dont care if he is in coma or not,all i know is that let god help him to survive.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by vikky12: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
why is it,their is always hint of scandal in nigeria govt.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by adaphik(f): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
This is a crude joke. They probably think we Nigerians are docile. These leaders should be civilized for once. Wetin!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
It would have been better for them to not say anything than to feed us with this kinda lies, like we are just bunch of 2 years old.
They have no clue where the dude is, and now he is calling them on some national matters?
Who are they fooling?
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by phemyspice: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
chei!!!!, dem don come again ooo! shocked

i dont believe this story.
na wa for this our politicians ooo. they must think we are all retarded grin[/font][/color][/i]
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by dodoski(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
these nigerian news reporters are dumb and really insane, they tend to believe whatever these old politicains say without thorough investigating these stories, did any of these leaders admit he{yar adua} actually called him or her?
next we'll see them publish is that yar adua never left the country for treatment and that he was treated @ the national hospital there @ abuja, God help this nation !!! grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ochukoccna: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
[size=18pt]What a nation! shocked shocked[/size]
[size=24pt]Dumb leaders, 'sidon look' people! cool cool[/size]
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ochukoccna: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
ochukoccna:

[size=18pt]What a nation! shocked shocked[/size]
[size=24pt]Dumb leaders, 'sidon look' people! cool cool[/size]
[size=18pt]SUFFER SUFFER 4 WORLD, ENJOY 4 HEAVEN! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by spiderman(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
has anybody stopped to wonder if it might be true, undecided
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ochukoccna: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2010
spiderman:

has anybody stopped to wonder if it might be true, undecided
yEAH RIGHT! undecided undecided undecided How come only 3 'wise men' spoke to him in this day and age of video conferencing and instant connectivity.? Why not speak to the Nigerian people who supposedly gave him legitimacy? Only Mark, Bankole and Jonathan who are known to lie so naturally. grin grin grin Mark and Bankole have our interests so much @ heart that they fled the National Assembly grin grin grin grin when Labour came to present the people's refusal of the removal of fuel subsidy. Those are the men you believe?
KEEP being THEIR FOOL! grin grin grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by koolchicco: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
Guys, whether or not the story is true is immaterial, IMO.

Fact is that the VP even spoke with him briefly means he's dyingincapacitated!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate To FG: Save 3rd Mainland Bridge From Collapsing / Ondo: Boroffice Picks APC Form, Meets Oyegun / 'PDP Junkies Will Be In Psychiatric Hospitals' -lauretta Onochie Slams FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.