Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! (8936 Views)

Diezani Finally Talked With Me Today!! I Was Going Mad Already / Much Talked About Onitsha Mosque Demolished! / Yar'adua Talked To Mend: Yar’adua, I Say He Should Search His Conscience - Dokub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by MAYOWAAK: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
abomination of devilish proportions.the dead speaking
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
I just hope he will be able to convince the americans with his antiterrorism bill
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
Only God can help us in this country. If not jst for d sake of ego, why won't d president temporarily handover power 2 d vice pending his recovery? They r taking 150 million nigerians for a ride.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
Reading through this thread seriously cracked me up. But in the end, all we seem to do is just talk. And nothing else.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by netpro(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
Cherechy:

Only God can help us in this country. If not jst for d sake of ego, why won't d president temporarily handover power 2 d vice pending his recovery? They r taking 150 million nigerians for a ride.

NO! This is not a ride its kidnapping. And moreover we are over the cliff. One heap of lie upon another.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by bkbaybe99: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
The Nigerian Scenario constantly reminds me of the book "ANIMAL FARM"!!!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by mubaraqqq(f): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
fellis:

Reading through this thread seriously cracked me up. But in the end, all we seem to do is just talk. And nothing else.

Thank you Oga.

I ask Nigerians commenting on this thread right now, what can we do right now? How can we make our voices and frustrations be heard right this moment? I don't know that is why I am asking

It just makes my blood boil at how these politicians think is their birthright to deceive us like this, and treat us pretty much like roaches.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by boyt1: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
may Yara ghost continue talking to that journalist who wrote that article until his Brain get damaged or corrected.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
At least all Yar'adua haters go die in shame, him neva die, mr. president you rock!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by nosalinus: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
If na true true say d man talk,those big mumus way d man talk to have good fones that can record even pin drop voice.So let them play his sick voice for us to hear.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by wealth2al(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]A HEAVILY SICK SICK PRESIDENT and his sick and dying cabinet, they should look for another lie to tell us pls. [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Horus(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
If President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua talked to Nigerians, where is the video?.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by wealth2al(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
A HEAVILY SICK SICK PRESIDENT and his sick and dying cabinet, they should look for another lie to tell us pls
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ladi02(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
If he really talked, let him address the Nation, simple!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by mtam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
all i know now is that there r on two people ruling nigeria. first is Turai and the second is the presidential security coz they are the only people allowed to enter yaradua's ward. so when they both go in and out all they would just say is" oga say make we tell una say, " we dont know if they are truly Yaradua's words,
TURAI for president 2011
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by zmurda(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
no one should take nigeria and nigerians serious if we we cannot force the hand of Yaradua to resign, (I know he's too sick to do this).

what kinda leader doesn't talk to his people for 43 days and people are this complacent?

even our military have gone weak, there should be mutterings (none yet!) which would force the hands of the politicians. without the threat of insurrection, we would always be taken for fools.

i know it would come.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by bandely(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
God, save this country!
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by ladej(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
when the news is verified or played in a podcast/radio news or even TV i will believe it. otherwise MODERATOR WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by PastorOla1: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
If the president can let him talk to us the same way he did on phone when BABA OBJ called him, UMORU are u dead TO the hearing of all of us UMoru said from Germany No am not dead am alive not this BOJUBOJU STYLE, Hide and seek game.  Sooner or latter the truth wii come out it will not be this way for too long. There is an end in sight
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by netpro(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ All

Add you voice here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-377035.0.html#msg5262420 You will not stop laugh about these 43 days of lies
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by sunnela: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
ME I KNOW THAT YAR' ADUA DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, BUT THE NORTHERN OLIGARCHY DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THEIR NEXT MOVE, SO THEY WAIT BUT IT'S SHAME THAT THIS GOLDEN ANIIVERSARY OUR 9JA @ 50 , EVERYTHING IS CRUMBLING, AND I TRUST SUPER EAGLES GO SOON COME ADD THEIR OWN JOIN, MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN, A REAL SHAME
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by olowolekan(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
Thank God Yar adua is getting better.Let him come home and take over the mantle of leadership.Congratulations fellow Nigerians.Iro po ju
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by zikhigh: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
the guy is battling with is life, he doesn'nt have time for Nigeria, the matters of Nigeria will just kill him in time, enough of these false stories
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by sofadj(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
It is true He called me also. I spoke to him ds morning.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
lie lie lie, they are all confused maggots, i just hope the dead ya dull gets to visit Yemen on his way back dead or alive  ,to come blow up those fools when they go to welcome him back
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by shedybaba: 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
This shouldn't come as a surprise,this is a country where a serving commisioner said wind blew away bulldozers  from his custody.it is no longer news that we all being treated as fools.we are indeed very DOCILE people.even  in a banana republic some level of dignity is being maintained.we don't deserve this crap from this idiots.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by hackney(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
I honestly think that ya'radua has died but the north is deliberating on the complexities entailed
in keeping power in the north.
They will probably stage some kind of political(or some sort of) coup rather than let Jonathan hold any reigns of power.

With people like Babangida (and his bag of tricks) still alive and the caliphate still vastly influential, they will definitely pull a fast one but how society reacts will decide the faith of that geographical expression (Nigeria).
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
film trick

the more you look,the less you see grin
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by joshO: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
I since realised the futility in commenting on the actions of our worthless, slowpoke rulers, but couldn't resist commenting on the funny comments on this thread. Naijas, we are so full of grammer. Mikelagos I hail you with this your promotion of the africa updates site, your single line questions / comments nothwitstanding  grin.  Time for talk done pass tay tay. We need to start breeding snipers and suicide bombers in Nigeria for a good cause. That is the only language that'll be understood.  

As for this deplorable political mess,  all I can say is that drastic, violent action is imminent and inevitable. . Very very soon.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by harakiri(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
This story is true.We spoke on the phone this morning and he asked me to send him recharge card.
Re: At Last! Yaradua Talked To Nigerians! by koolchicco: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
harakiri:

This story is true.We spoke on the phone this morning and he asked me to send him recharge card.

So u're equally a dead man? tongue grin

@OP

The oracle has spoken!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi In Tears; Says Reforms Are Not A Northern Agenda! / What's The Most Populous State In The South East? / ”federal Allocation To Each State In April 2016”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.