Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing (7223 Views)

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing That Your Parents Have Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by smellingmenses: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2017
MrSavage:
she's engaged grin
With kids
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
back in Uni,i did ran into diff individuals getting some action on several occasions but the one that freaked me the most was when i was searching for signal at the faculty I was prepping to download a movie... so i drifted from the LTs to the staff office building which is 4 storeys high....on approaching the last floor,i could hear suppressed moaning noises n metallic noise like that of a belt...so i stealthily approached the bend next to the stairway...... Behold A MF dedicatedly bunking a girl and instead of the dude to make a dash for it ,he had this dreamy look on his eyes, i knew instantly he was about to bust his Nut.so i just stood there with folded arms while dude was there shuddering like he has just been struck by a lightning bolt,chic was trying to push him away but dude was inching further.. she just covered her face with her hands knowing that someone was standing less than 20 yards from where they was....i just walked past them and advice the guy to wait till morning and take the action home next time,it could have been a security personnel and also the chic should not forget "the morning after pill"....dude wasn't even on a rubber.. such risk bruh,i can't deal for real!

5 Likes

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by MrSavage: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

With kids
no sir
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Jodha(f): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Wow..
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2017
CagedSoul:

U mean all those student alfas and sisters too dey kpanch shocked
Alfa onĂ­rungbon grin Alfa baddo grin grin
LOL not surprised Sha.. We all are humans afterall
Alfas dey nack all those their sisters for campus now...we all saw these things then

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by smellingmenses: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
Wow..
We are listening.... What's your scandal?
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Foxykevo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
When back then in uni, I catch a guy seriously wanking he was so carried away DAT he dnt even noticed someone was behind him..after he finished nutting I just laugh tell am make him no kill himself oh

4 Likes

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mine was at my Hostel which is mainly occupied by boys, with about 9/10 rooms, my room was opposite this guy room won't mention name, as an engineering student I envy this guy so much cos unlike me wiith only two fugly girls in my class, he's in a department with so many chicks, All cute as f*k always following home , times sleeping over but we noticed he always just joke with them I've never see him getting naughty with anyone among them unlike we wey dey always do anyhow to ur Gf...... fast forward there is this really mischievous guy in our hostel.. one faithful day while everyone was outside gisting about stuff... d guy suddenly came to US whispering to US to go and watch my guy through one hole on his door which to my amazement my guy dey self-service ontop I'm bed com dey moan like say Dem dey fck am... Na so up to 20 pple watch am dat day b4 one silly guy bang day door wey shame kom catch am

5 Likes

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Jodha(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

We are listening.... What's your scandal?

It's not really my fault sha.. Was my teachers fault...

When I was in sec school.. I went to the female bathroom and saw my then geography teacher.. He was peeing in the girl's bathroom...

I wasn't expecting anyone there.. (It was a female bathroom I repeat) I opened the door and saw his... lipsrsealed.

And teachers have their own rest room but no.. Im say nah girl's rest room im wan go..

Omoh as I saw him and his.... Before yhu could say Jack.. I tuama immediately...

Before I wan allow am see me?...

Then I went straight to the classroom to gist my friends about the irksome occurrence.. grin grin

Twas xo scary.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Jodha(f): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
I just remembered another one... grin grin

I was in my year one in school (jolly just come).. I was given an assignment.. So I spent all night doing it.. Typing it in my pc..
My roomie was asleep...

Around 1-2 am in the morning.. On of my roomies Amebo friend.. Came running and banging the door.. At first I was so scared.. Thought it was a thief or something.. Till she called out..

I slowly walked to the door (I was tired and xo sleepy).. I opened the door.. She rushed in and hurriedly woke her friend (my roomie) up.. Then she told her something on her ears.. And a girl that was sleeping immediately sprang up with full force running to the exit door...

As a curious person that I am.. I couldn't allow this aproko pass me by.. I immediately ran towards my roomie holding her tight.. I told her I won't let her go unless she told me what's up..

She quickly whispered to me to come to her friends room.. Few minutes after she. Left.. She it won't be suspicious..
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Jodha(f): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
I sat down on the chair I was sitting on.. I've obviously lost interest in the assignment...

It was barely a minute.. A I carried my flip flop in my hands.. And walked slowly but quickly grin(una no go understand)..

I got there and I saw my roomie and her friend squatting and eavesdropping at her neighbor...

I quickly joined them...

The room was occupied by 5-7 boys if I'm not mistaken.. They're so many yhu can't pinpoint which is which...

The only way I recognized the dude in action was that he had wooed me before...

Not quite long after I joined them.. I started hearing sobs.. Then I'll hear the door bang.. Then a female voice was shouting and crying "stop I'm tired".. Ooh you've killed me today.. Ewooo it's paining and the guy would whisper calm down baby... And stuffs like don't allow neighbour's hear us...

I was in total shock... (don't ask me why)..
We were there for few minutes.. Before we heard the door opening. .. (although my roomie said they're were on it since 10..and the girl has been shouting since then, that she couldn't bare it all alone she decided to call us)..

The door opened.. And a very innocent fat girl in our compound (she was the least person I expected).. An EE student also in year one as me... Then..

Walked out tying wrapper in her chest.. She was shocked when she saw us and greeted "good afternoon" at 2am cheesy.. We all replied afternoon.. She almost fell.. And my roomies friend shouted "sofry sofry oo".. She smiled a dry smile.. Reeking of embarrassment..

Few seconds later she walked backed in... (maybe trying to secretly deceive us to guess.. Nothing is happening)..

I jejely walka go continue my assignment...

From that day the girl wan kill us with greeting... Dude had the guts to ask me out again...

Some guys are shameless.. I'm not judging them anyways.. Their life.. Their. Problem.. But twas damn funny. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by smellingmenses: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

It's not really my fault sha.. Was my teachers fault...

When I was in sec school.. I went to the female bathroom and saw my then geography teacher.. He was peeing in the girl's bathroom...

I wasn't expecting anyone there.. (It was a female bathroom I repeat) I opened the door and saw his... lipsrsealed.

And teachers have their own rest room but no.. Im say nah girl's rest room im wan go..

Omoh as I saw him and his.... Before yhu could say Jack.. I tuama immediately...

Before I wan allow am see me?...

Then I went straight to the classroom to gist my friends about the irksome occurrence.. grin grin

Twas xo scary.. grin
Interesting..... I can bet there's something more interesting you're keeping back from us..
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by smellingmenses: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:
I sat down on the chair I was sitting on.. I've obviously lost interest in the assignment...

It was barely a minute.. A I carried my flip flop in my hands.. And walked slowly but quickly grin(una no go understand)..

I got there and I saw my roomie and her friend squatting and eavesdropping at her neighbor...

I quickly joined them...

The room was occupied by 5-7 boys if I'm not mistaken.. They're so many yhu can't pinpoint which is which...

The only way I recognized the dude in action was that he had wooed me before...

Not quite long after I joined them.. I started hearing sobs.. Then I'll hear the door bang.. Then a female voice was shouting and crying "stop I'm tired".. Ooh you've killed me today.. Ewooo it's paining and the guy would whisper calm down baby... And stuffs like don't allow neighbour's hear us...

I was in total shock... (don't ask me why)..
We were there for few minutes.. Before we heard the door opening. .. (although my roomie said they're were on it since 10..and the girl has been shouting since then, that she couldn't bare it all alone she decided to call us)..

The door opened.. And a very innocent fat girl in our compound (she was the least person I expected).. An EE student also in year one as me... Then..

Walked out tying wrapper in her chest.. She was shocked when she saw us and greeted "good afternoon" at 2am cheesy.. We all replied afternoon.. She almost fell.. And my roomies friend shouted "sofry sofry oo".. She smiled a dry smile.. Reeking of embarrassment..

Few seconds later she walked backed in... (maybe trying to secretly deceive us to guess.. Nothing is happening)..

I jejely walka go continue my assignment...

From that day the girl wan kill us with greeting... Dude had the guts to ask me out again...

Some guys are shameless.. I'm not judging them anyways.. Their life.. Their. Problem.. But twas damn funny. grin
You should have grabbed the opportunity to know why the fat lady was wailing..
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Basic123: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
You are not on the genius side dear.

The kid's reaction can attest to it.
.why this obsession?..you must be someone that derives joy from one else misfortune.Why must you be struggling,brainstorming and.debating just to prove your fellow human being is mad.so,when you win,you will be happy?Guy,you have a problem ooo.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Jodha(f): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
smellingmenses:

You should have grabbed the opportunity to know why the fat lady was wailing..

Wow is that all yhu can say? cry

smellingmenses:

Interesting..... I can bet there's something more interesting you're keeping back from us..

I swearo Gad the information the information I gave was the truth and nothing but the truth.. grin
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by smellingmenses: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jodha:

Wow is that all yhu can say? cry
You missed out.

I swearo Gad the information the information I gave was the truth and nothing but the truth.. grin
Ok. Tell us more..
Mimzyy tell us something REAL!
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by mostHandsome01: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
i am enjoying all this gist, abeg make una kwantinu..........
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by smellingmenses: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cc halfricanadiian gist us joor
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
smellingmenses:
Cc halfricanadiian gist us joor

Now u believe u gist first
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by SmartchoicesNG: 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
Halfricanadiian:

Now u believe u gist first
Err emm better talk before I spill the beans...
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Err emm better talk before I spill the beans...

Which beans are u frying
Re: What Are Some Private Things You Have Been Caught Or You Have Caught Other Doing by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 01, 2017
yours.
Halfricanadiian:

Which beans are u frying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body. / The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? / Husband Away, Wife Comes Out To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.