Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 (59248 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by eternalcity(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Young lady what you need is Jesus not 600k.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by bigtt76(f): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Looks like she needs an iPhone 7 grin

ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian lady, who claims to have never had sex before, has taken to social media to auction her virginity through a popular relationship handle on Instagram 'Break or Makeup.'

According to the lady, she’s very beautiful and ready to lose her virginity, but won't want to lose it to a guy for free. She further disclosed that the guy who will be taking her virginity will only go for one round. An additional round, will cost an extra 200K.

Here's what she wrote;

"I am still a virgin, but I want to break it this year.
I don’t want to give it free of charge, but I want to sell it, I will put it
up for 600k only, if you are interested in having my body fresh, please contact the admin and they will contact me directly. I have a standing boobs, moderate ass and still a very tight virgin. the 600k is for just one round, which is just for breaking the virginity, if you must go another round, I will collect 200k.

Don’t call me a prostitute, I am not. I just want to place a price for my pride., instead of giving it free to a man who will not value it. But if yu want a serious relationship, it has to be marriage at first sight. Thanks.
cc @bom

Please don’t contact us, if u are interested in her offer, state it in the comment box and she will contact you."

Trust Nigerians, this post really got them and they're already reacting to it;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/this-nigerian-lady-is-auctioning-her.html

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Webbians: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol see the picture of the lady and her facebook user name at www.javaprince.com
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by jonnytad(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
My concern now........

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by brownhawk: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
okechuks22:
ur stupid leaders have dawn grade Nigeria since 1960 Oga so nothing again to be proud of in Nigeria
its unfortunate that u now think backward becos Nigeria has suffered backward ness but pls tell me America for example has not experienced backwardness as a country so that I can remind u of the American civil war. if all Nigerians should give up and think like a loser like u, no offence meant, Nigeria will never progress but when u do the needful and think positively Nigeria will move forward but unfortunately some people are just born losers and negative
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Trumptech(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
All she needs is christ in her life, someone whould help me tell her to surrender all to christ because it is ibvious that she is frustrated about life.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Realret70: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Pls I need her contact, I can pay the N600k plus addition 400k for additional 2 rounds,

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by kolaranking1(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
What should we that have lost it free of charge to one Older Bros back in the days do?

Could vividly remember that day... hmmmm...
I feel your pain
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by frankoben(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2017
U Wey senior my mama.......who dash you Fagin?

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Ogum(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2017
Picture of virginity or i dont believe it...
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by drdre51(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
I AM AUCTIONING MINE AT 2.2MILLION. ITS THAT CHEAP NOW.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by goldman777: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
When boko haram is bombing people and getting 7thousand virgins for free in heaven why pay 600k. grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Immorttal: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay

Category of people who will insult her.

1. Those who have lost their virginity for free to the kind of people she's talking about.

2. Those who wish to take the lady's virginity but don't have the money.

3. Those who wish to take the virginity from her but don't want others to see them as pervs.

4. Those who don't believe there are virgins in this part of the world.

5. Those who are impotent and can't even penetrate a woman talk less of breaking Virginity.

6. Those who have toasted someone like her and she turned them down.

So you that wants to criticize her, what category are you?
to sum it all, human beings are hypocrites. I give up
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by dinggle: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2017
She fuckup she for just find the Apostle. Stephanie no auction but she go collect $5 milla. Now wen she don advertise all the Apostles out there go beware. Easiest way for girl to hammer na to go all these big churches... I bet you those pastors are seriously eying you........is not a crime, it will ensure that christian tithes and offerings circulate instead of been held by one man making him feel he is god.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by MiddleDimension: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2017
folakemigeh:
What should we that have lost it free of charge to one Older Bros back in the days do?

Could vividly remember that day... hmmmm...

people say men appreciate it when he is a lady's first. Did your man appreciate it? What was his attitude towards you? How did you feel? Did you feel your 'pride' is gone? Did you regret it?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Modragon(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Zarzar wud do this looool cheesy cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:
Zarzar wud do this looool cheesy cheesy

I already donated mine to charity grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Modragon(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I already donated mine to charity grin

Yea ur a free giver, givers don lack
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Yea ur a free giver, givers don lack

I do have a generous heart

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Barigaboy(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
What she wrote is wrong. Virginity doesn't really have value like it use to be for many reason. Is she aware that some guys don't like virgins because of the stress. We have many ladies that has never being tough before n wouldn't sell there virginity for anything except they r willing to give it out when they feel or after marriage. Everyone can't be dsame n it doesn't mean that all ladies r dsame. She should beware of ritualist.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
why she no contact davido or flavour.iyam sure those ones go even drop more than the said amount cheesy.the hustle is real sha...i love her innovative business ideas grin.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Modragon(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I do have a generous heart

Dats y we count on u to deliver the goods...
Dorobucci.
MIA

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Go meet aboki or mallam! I heard they love virgins pass their life because na wetin their religion teach them. I also heard their juju strong die maybe they also use it to make more money!
Who knows All the same nothing does you!! cool grin cheesy
BTW why 600k? When non-virgins like Stephanie Otobo and Daniella Okeke make more than that in just a night?? Experience is the best teacher finally! grin cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Girls be like I am a virgin!
werey! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by MarieSucre(f): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
This is utmost nonsense.
Small sense she does not have. She is the kind if girl that gives all these ashewo boys reason to be carrying their shoulder up and and down.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Fourwinds: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:
It's not something to sell, but I understand her point all the same.
If it makes her happy, who am I to judge? I was expecting Nigerian men to jump at the offer considering how they hunt for virgins.

The sense I got from her post is, if virginity came with such a high price outside marriage, lots of Nigerian men can't afford it. It will probably reduce the rate of sex going on in town. It will also shut up the sex is love activists. Sex won't be love again... grin

They want a sister to close her legs, kill her sexual urges while they go around town devouring other girls pussie like vampires.
Then when they're done devouring and testing their pricks, they start looking for virgin to marry...

I think she should increase the price, N600,000 is too small.
She should also know virginity isn't all it takes to be an ideal woman, you should have other qualities that appeals to a man.
close ur legs jooor...
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
MiddleDimension:

people say men appreciate it when he is a lady's first. Did your man appreciate it? What was his attitude towards you? How did you feel? Did you feel your 'pride' is gone? Did you regret it?
i was really really young, i felt nothing, just pains, i didnt feel my pride was gone because as at then i had none, i just felt i obeyed a Bros whom i feared and respected
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by raphloren: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Wats the big deal about virginity? I just disvirgined my friend last nite n it's not an easy job for a man. There's notin sweet there until it's open. It just punishment to the guy but just loved to b d one to do it dats all. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by sunshineV(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
She wants to break her virginity

I'm guessing that NUNU na prison

someone call me scofield
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by sunshineV(f): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Ogum:
Picture of virginity or i dont believe it...

u wanna se dah NUNU my friend?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 by Zulu212: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2017
#600,000 will buy me a very nice Camry 2.4 in Lagos...and with it,I can lift as many virgins as I want on the road side and Fuc.k the he'll out of them......

Just this year alone i don disvirgin 2 girls den one person go com say make i pay 600,000k for one round.........olomaje.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.