Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. (623 Views)

Adekunle Gold And Patoranking In Love Triangle With A Strange Pretty Girl / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! / I Am In Sex Triangle With My Brother And Boyfriend: Shameless Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Have you heard of love triangle before? It is a situation in which the person you love gives you no chance as he or she is in love with someone else! I can tell you the feeling is one of melancholy; despondency; extreme unhappiness. I have been in one or two love triangles in which I was the antagonist! So, in a love triangle, you can either be the victim or victor. Have you been entangled in a love triangle before? How did you cope? Were you the victim or victor? How did you feel?

Re: Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. by TosinDru: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
I only know of scalene, isosceles and quadrilateral triangle...
Everyone must have been in it. I've been on both sides
Re: Love Triangle With Its Harrowing Anguish. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
TosinDru:
I only know of scalene, isosceles and quadrilateral triangle...

Everyone must have been in it. I've been on both sides
grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Guy And Girl Were Spotted Doing At Children’s Party (photos/video 18+) / Which One Do You Prefer? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.