Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" (41004 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by obailala(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
dragonking2:
What point are you trying to make when you can't provide proof? Now, if you took your own advice and read properly before you quoted me then you would have noticed that the screenshot I provided was an evidence showing that before the elections omenka even when he criticized PEJ didn't do it with insults until Buhari campaign started. This is where you have failed severally to understand. That's why i responded to the guy saying "omenka was a loving chap like every other nairalander" before you barged in to deny by claiming that Buhari wasn't the cause. So I asked you to provide proof which you have failed severally to do and kept on rigmaroling and beating about the bush all along. Hope you get the drift now? So can you prove your point or not?
Now it's official, you got serious comprehension issues. I've been referring to the tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks. Maybe by repeating the phrase 20 times, you may miraculously now understand the point.

The bolded part of your comment above even proves my point that there was more decorum before the elections and he only went tribally ballistic after the backlash following the result of the election and several events that occurred afterwards. You keep asking of proof; so what proof exactly are you asking for if yuo already know that his comments were decent before the elections?.. And please by all means, kindly educate me on the nature of the proof you expect me to bring?... Should I go quoting his over 10,000 comments on NL prior to the election as proof to you that his comments were 'tribally clean' prior to elections?...

Bros I don tire, you win! cos there's absolutely no way we can reach a consensus seeing as you have repeatedly displayed an incapacity to understand my simple English sentences.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
obailala:
Now it's official, you got serious comprehension issues. I've been referring to the tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks, tribal attacks. Maybe by repeating the phrase 20 times, you may miraculously now understand the point.

The bolded part of your comment above even proves my point that there was more decorum before the elections and he only went tribally ballistic after the backlash following the result of the election and several events that occurred afterwards. You keep asking of proof; so what proof exactly are you asking for if yuo already know that his comments were decent before the elections?.. And please by all means, kindly educate me on the nature of the proof you expect me to bring?... Should I go quoting his over 10,000 comments on NL prior to the election as proof to you that his comments were 'tribally clean' prior to elections?...

Bros I don tire, you win! cos there's absolutely no way we can reach a consensus seeing as you have repeatedly displayed an incapacity to understand my simple English sentences.
You are the one who lacks basic comprehension and understanding. Did my statement refer to tribal remarks before you came out to refute my post? Yes or no? Yet you jumped in, yarned off point and stated rigmaroling. Learn to read and comprehend before you reply someone. And you don't need to post his over 10,000 post. how dumb can that be. I expected you to post some of his post to buttress your point so stop giving flimsy excuses. And to crown it up, yes he is now a tribal bigot who is immature. The likes of temitemi1, oremusantus, beremx etc received several backlash for supporting their respective political candidates, do you see them displaying childish behaviors on Nairaland? Even berem received worse from her own people. Guy you don't have a point. QED.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
dragonking2:
You are the one who lacks basic comprehension and understanding. Did my statement refer to tribal remarks before you came out to refute my post? Yes or no? Yet you jumped in, yarned off point and stated rigmaroling. Learn to read and comprehend before you reply someone. And you don't need to post his over 10,000 post. how dumb can that be. I expected you to post some of his post to buttress your point so stop giving flimsy excuses. And to crown it up, yes he is now a tribal bigot who is immature. The likes of temitemi1, oremusantus, beremx etc received several backlash for supporting their respective political candidates, do you see them displaying childish behaviors on Nairaland? Even berem received worse from her own people. Guy you don't have a point. QED.
Firstly, I was making a clarification based on your post, there's no rule in this world that says I must respond verbatim to your comments, you referred to 'bigotry', and I specifically picked out the tribal aspects and made my own point. If only you read to understand (as opposed to reading just to quickly reply), you would have understood my contribution from the onset.

Secondly, you keep asking me to post one or 2 of his comments to buttress my point and up till now, I'm still surprised you haven't figured out how dumb that would be cos I could easily just randomly pick out 10 of his 'clean' posts and present them as meaningless evidence. Isn't it obvious to you that it is the person who claims he saw dirt on a large piece of fabric that should be pointing them out?

Thirdly, pointing out berem and co. is pointless, all humans are different and have different ways they respond react to assault/backlash.

Finally regarding your 'blame game on Buhari', someone receives a barrage of distasteful insults from thousands of people all because he supports Buhari, he then loses it and goes totally ballistic returning fire for fire. But in your wisdom, you do not think the insults and bullying could be responsible for his current reactions/transition, rather you think it is just Buhari's doing?... Wonderful reasoning there, you should be clapping for yourself.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
obailala:

Firstly, I was making a clarification based on your post, there's no rule in this world that says I must respond verbatim to your comments, you referred to 'bigotry', and I specifically picked out the tribal aspects and made my own point. If only you read to understand (as opposed to reading just to quickly reply), you would have understood my contribution from the onset.

Secondly, you keep asking me to post one or 2 of his comments to buttress my point and up till now, I'm still surprised you haven't figured out how dumb that would be cos I could easily just randomly pick out 10 of his 'clean' posts and present them as meaningless evidence. Isn't it obvious to you that it is the person who claims he saw dirt on a large piece of fabric that should be pointing them out?

Thirdly, pointing out berem and co. is pointless, all humans are different and have different ways they respond react to assault/backlash

Finally regarding your 'blame game on Buhari', someone receives a barrage of distasteful insults from thousands of people all because he supports Buhari, he then loses it and goes totally ballistic returning fire for fire But in your wisdom, you do not think the insults and bullying could be responsible for his current reactions/transition, rather you think it is just Buhari's doing?... Wonderful reasoning there, you should be clapping for yourself
To the first bolded, another dubious attempt to dodge the subject. If your comment was just a contribution you would have stated it a long time ago instead of peregrinating on this thread all along.

To the second bolded, I will remind you again that it is even dumber when you make statements without back up. You think when you post a screenshot i wont scrutinize or make my findings? You dont just barge in, make a sensitive "comment" and walk away without being challenged. You should know that, i believe that you aint a kid although am having second thoughts.

To the third bolded, it is a shame that you are trying so hard to avoid the truth. Berem did exactly what omenka did during the campaign period, at the end they both lashed out. Well like you said and which I agree, all human have different ways to respond to backlash, the sorry part is while others handled the situation maturely, your buddy omenka was childish while handling his.

To the final bolded, this statement is getting boring. He isnt the first neither will he be the last so this excuse is insignificant.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by obailala(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
dragonking2:
To the first bolded, another dubious attempt to dodge the subject. If your comment was just a contribution you would have stated it a long time ago instead of peregrinating on this thread all along.
"Buhari has messed him up with hate, bile and bigotry."

The above was your original statement and my first comment was just to clarify your obviously erroneous assertion about 'Buhari' being responsible for his reactions (hence I termed it a contribution). You made a comment about his resort to bigotry and I pointed out the real reason he went that route, being the extreme backlash he suffered in the hands of deeply pained Jonathanians.

To the second bolded, I will remind you again that it is even dumber when you make statements without back up. You think when you post a screenshot i wont scrutinize or make my findings? You dont just barge in, make a sensitive "comment" and walk away without being challenged. You should know that, i believe that you aint a kid although am having second thoughts.
The joke is on you bro! The last time I checked, you were the one who made an accusing statement about witnessing tribal bigotry from him before the elections; I clearly told you I didnt witness any tribal bigotry before the elections. But instead of bringing up evidence to support your accusation, you've been dancing aroundin circles asking me (who keeps telling you I didnt witness any tribal bigotry) to provide evidence. So which evidence exactly do you want me to provide?... I'm still amused at how an acclaimed adult can't still figure out the dumbness of this his request even 24 hours after.

To the third bolded, it is a shame that you are trying so hard to avoid the truth. Berem did exactly what omenka did during the campaign period, at the end they both lashed out. Well like you said and which I agree, all human have different ways to respond to backlash, the sorry part is while others handled the situation maturely, your buddy omenka was childish while handling his.

To the final bolded, this statement is getting boring. He isnt the first neither will he be the last so this excuse is insignificant.
He isnt berem and neither is he oremusantus, so you wouldn't expect everyone to react the same way. But the only point I tried to straighten out was the meaninglessness of your claim that Buhari was responsible.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by VirginFinder: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
opal4real:
t

Who among the ten armed robbers that raped your mum is your dad?

I know your father is an armed robber. That's why you refer to the VP as a mere commissioner.

Shame!
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
VirginFinder:

I know your father is an armed robber. That's why you refer to the VP as a mere commissioner.

Shame!

Child of a prostitute and an armed robber. Both traits running in your veins....wow!!!
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by dragonking2: 1:26am On May 01, 2017
obailala:
"Buhari has messed him up with hate, bile and bigotry."

The above was your original statement and my first comment was just to clarify your obviously erroneous assertion about 'Buhari' being responsible for his reactions (hence I termed it a contribution). You made a comment about his resort to bigotry and I pointed out the real reason he went that route, being the extreme backlash he suffered in the hands of deeply pained Jonathanians
Now you claimed that this was my statement but like i said, you didnt bother to know the genesis of the statement. You just jumped in trying so hard to defend your buddy but ended up dancing around in circles all this while.

The joke is on you bro! The last time I checked, you were the one who made an accusing statement about witnessing tribal bigotry from him before the elections; I clearly told you I didnt witness any tribal bigotry before the elections. But instead of bringing up evidence to support your accusation, you've been dancing aroundin circles asking me (who keeps telling you I didnt witness any tribal bigotry) to provide evidence. So which evidence exactly do you want me to provide?... I'm still amused at how an acclaimed adult can't still figure out the dumbness of this his request even 24 hours after
Two things i have deduced from you. 1.You are very confused. 2. You are a big but bad liar.
Now, I have never made such comment on this thread stating to witness the bolded from him before the elections. This proves me right after all that comprehension is what you are missing here. Attached to this comment is my post (labeled 1) which you quoted. The first part which you LOLed is "If you check his omenka handle and check from 2013 backwards you will see that his was a loving chap like every other nairalander" . The second part of that post is Buhari has messed him up with hate, bile and bigotry which means he was twisted with hate, bile and bigotry for his blind support for buhari. No where did I ever mention on this thread that i witnessed tribal bigotry from him before the elections. Infact, provide the post where I stated this if you can. Am waiting for it.

He isnt berem and neither is he oremusantus, so you wouldn't expect everyone to react the same way. But the only point I tried to straighten out was the meaninglessness of your claim that Buhari was responsible
We all know that he isnt berem nor oremusantus but it is assumed that he, berem and oremunsantus are matured when campaigning for their various candidates which only him has failed to show. As for the last bold, it is your opinion that Buhari wasnt at fault, also it is my opinion to say that Buhari is responsible for his breakdown. Everyone is free to have their own opinion, however, if you want to tell me mine is wrong then you have to back it up with proof. This has been mine stance and i still maintain it.

Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by obailala(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Now you claimed that this was my statement but like i said, you didnt bother to know the genesis of the statement. You just jumped in trying so hard to defend your buddy but ended up dancing around in circles all this while.
You made a simple and clear statement which was obviously flawed, I stepped in to correct it. There is nothing wrong in that, I'm sorry.

Two things i have deduced from you. 1.You are very confused. 2. You are a big but bad liar.
Now, I have never made such comment on this thread stating to witness the bolded from him before the elections. This proves me right after all that comprehension is what you are missing here. Attached to this comment is my post (labeled 1) which you quoted. The first part which you LOLed is "If you check his omenka handle and check from 2013 backwards you will see that his was a loving chap like every other nairalander"[ . The second part of that post is Buhari has messed him up with hate, bile and bigotry which means he was twisted with hate, bile and bigotry for his blind support for buhari. No where did I ever mention on this thread that i witnessed tribal bigotry from him before the elections. Infact, provide the post where I stated this if you can. Am waiting for it.
Just like I pointed out earlier, a lot of people listen/read just to 'reply', they don't bother to comprehend before jumping to drop responses. Now go back to the origin of our argument and read through my comments again (slowly this time). I clearly agreed with your post about the dude being calm headed prior to 2015, and I rightly pointed out that his transition was due to the severe backlash he received from the venomous tongues of a multitude of angry jonathanians all because of his very vocal support for Buhari. I also pointed out how the angry plebs threw decorum to the wind and kept mocking victims of herdsmen attacks in Benue all because Benue chose to support Buhari over their Jonathan; they also made sure they mentioned his name whenever they penned down their foolishness. Those incidents were the genesis of his tirades and not your 'blind support for Buhari' theory. EoD

If you paid attention, you would have picked out that all I wanted was to deflate your 'Buhari Support' theory. But you kept dragging a simple clarification into pointless territories by asking for evidence and also bragging about having evidence. undecided

We all know that he isnt berem nor oremusantus but it is assumed that he, berem and oremunsantus are matured when campaigning for their various candidates which only him has failed to show. As for the last bold, it is your opinion that Buhari wasnt at fault, also it is my opinion to say that Buhari is responsible for his breakdown. Everyone is free to have their own opinion, however, if you want to tell me mine is wrong then you have to back it up with proof. This has been mine stance and i still maintain it.
Everybody suffered backlash, you can't imagine what I go through till date in the hands of family and friends especially for being an easterner who strangely supported 'an enemy.' But then like I said, everyone is different in the way they react to these things; however it would be unwise for anyone to compare my case (or berem's) to omenka who was mocked by some fools whenever there was a tragic attack by herdsmen in his state.
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by VirginFinder: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
opal4real:

Child of a prostitute and an armed robber. Both traits running in your veins....wow!!!

That your parents are societal misfits/deviants doesnt mean you shouldnt recognise success when you see one.

Your own is terrible!
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
VirginFinder:

That my parents are societal misfits/deviants doesnt mean you shouldnt recognise success when you see one.

My own is terrible!

SMH!!!
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2017
princechurchill:
No you can't join the wailing club it's too late, smeegol have a job for you

Someone need to photoshop aboki cap on top of smeagol head
Re: Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" by VirginFinder: 2:00pm On May 01, 2017
opal4real:

SMH!!!
Poor! Olodo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.