Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court (1064 Views)

True Life Story; He Forgave His Wife's Adultery With Child / I Caught My Wife Committing Adultery With A Neighbor’s Husband / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by kinstar112: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
A 65-year-old man on Friday told an Ibadan Customary Court, sitting in Agodi, how his wife of 38 years committed adultery with his typist while he was away on official assignment. The husband, Mr Alaba Aigbe, had asked the court to dissolve his marriage with Veronica over alleged adultery and witchcraft.

In his testimony, the complainant said that while he was on official assignment in Jigawa in 2006, he asked his typist to be collecting his salaries and give to his wife. “Since the assignment will take a year to complete, I asked my typist to receive my salaries on my behalf and forward it to my wife because I did not want her and the children to suffer when I was away.

“My typist used the opportunity to woo my wife and they started the illicit affairs until 2007 when I returned home. “I suspected the immorality when things turned upside down for my family and I sought for spiritual ....http://street2view.com/2017/04/wife-commits-adultery-typist-husband-tells-court/

Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by andreme(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
This one weak me
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
All these useless men
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
andreme:
This one weak me
nothing new here

She is young he is old

What did he expect biko?
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by daveP(m): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just when I thought the Era of cheating with typist was over.........

1 Like

Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by dlondonbadboy: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
daveP:

There was such an era? I didn't know o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by dlondonbadboy: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some girls cannot say NO...
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by maryjan8(f): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is just too much
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by daveP(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

There was such an era? I didn't know o
Before we saw computers take over. All over the streets, vacancies spoke of "Typist needed" that was that Era. Ask Lalasticlala..
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by Partnerbiz(f): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Eiyaa
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by kinstar112: 2:23am On Apr 29, 2017
andreme:
This one weak me
lol
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by kinstar112: 2:24am On Apr 29, 2017
daveP:
fire
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by kinstar112: 1:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Crime
Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 30, 2017
daveP:

My exact thoughts, Brother. I mean, even the era of a typewriter is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Commits Adultery With My Typist, Husband Tells Court by kinstar112: 3:25am On May 01, 2017
iamadonis2:

My exact thoughts, Brother. I mean, even the era of a typewriter is over

Cast

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 6 / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Chelsea Star, Cesc Fabregas Kissing His Wife / How Can I Delete A Post From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.