Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39787 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Suko110(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2017
oyonu:

First I want to start from the basic as a novice but b4 then what textbook do u recommend for taxation?
Nigeria taxation by basil efiong start with dat
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oyonu(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2017
Suko110:

Nigeria taxation by basil efiong start with dat
10q

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by MsTiny(f): 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
which school?..am a linguist....lolz
University of Ibadan.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 10:19pm On May 04, 2017
MsTiny:

University of Ibadan.
nice...am a new masters student there...you know Mrs Hannah akinduro
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by MsTiny(f): 10:51pm On May 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
nice...am a new masters student there...you know Mrs Hannah akinduro

Of course i do... We never liked her though. Mr Eke was our history lecturer n I hated him coz of the history cheesy cheesy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 12:38am On May 05, 2017
MsTiny:

Of course i do... We never liked her though. Mr Eke was our history lecturer n I hated him coz of the history cheesy cheesy
lolz...she dey give you F and E abi..lolz..na pure German nah..so you can excuse her abeg...she be asset to the department..she is a family friend.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Francis95(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2017
christopheru:
Well, as a final yr student of Education and Accountancy I'll say Cost and Management Accounting, Advanced Auditing, Advanced Financial Accounting and Company Account. These courses r so though but we slayed. grin So if you're an Accountancy or Education & Accountancy Student and u concur with me Click like. if u don't concur click share.

what's the difference between the two?...
Accountancy and Education & Accountancy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by MsTiny(f): 11:43am On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...she dey give you F and E abi..lolz..na pure German nah..so you can excuse her abeg...she be asset to the department..she is a family friend.
Big Asset oh... I dunno what that department will look like when she eventually retires...cause the fear of Frau Akinduro is the beginning of German wisdom. She will scatter your head with German grin grin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 11:46am On May 05, 2017
MsTiny:

Big Asset oh... I dunno what that department will look like when she eventually retires...cause the fear of Frau Akinduro is the beginning of German wisdom. She will scatter your head with German grin grin
looz..when she retires, una go emply another German nah?..lolz..una dey get first class at all?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by MsTiny(f): 9:42pm On May 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
looz..when she retires, una go emply another German nah?..lolz..una dey get first class at all?
First class? With Frau Akinduro and Herr Eke... U wish. It won't be the same without her oh.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Ashley86400: 4:09pm On May 08, 2017
Rick9:

Mehn Symbolic Logic and Logic no be beans jor, who no go no know,
De Morgan, Truth Trees etc. Abeg respect jor
Lol. .Did you study Philosophy too?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rick9(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2017
Ashley86400:

Lol. .Did you study Philosophy too?
Currently studying Philosophy 200Level going to 300L now
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Ashley86400: 9:45am On May 09, 2017
Rick9:

Currently studying Philosophy 200Level going to 300L now
Nice. Unilag?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by iammolahs(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2017
Capableben:
I later understood the basics of engineering drawing and appreciated it more. My dear, if you grasp the basis you will realise that engineering drawing is one of the cheapest courses in Engineering.
what are the basics?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by jobbers: 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
further maths
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Capableben(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2017
iammolahs:
what are the basics?
How to handle your Tee square, angles and compass. Hope you know construction lines should be as light as possible?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by robosky02(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2017
KingTom:
Pharmacognosy cry I pass am but I cry tire grin

issorite we hail baba God

by the way how you doing

your job seem to be taking a lot of your time

please do that's money grin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by KingTom(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2017
robosky02:

issorite we hail baba God

by the way how you doing

your job seem to be taking a lot of your time

please do that's money grin
Too much of my time bros. How you doing been a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by robosky02(m): 1:59pm On May 10, 2017
KingTom:
Too much of my time bros. How you doing been a while

its alright as long as the pay also rolls. cos there are bill to pay

for me very well life is good cheesy
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by fabre4: 6:09pm On May 10, 2017
AlexCk:
Applied spectroscopy and reaction mechanism

Those 2 courses na die,

That applied spec eh, reading UV, IR, mass spec, twas kinda complicated.

That reaction mechanism, na e cast pass,
Final year, 4unit course, omo, see as brainy people dey celebrate D & E grades, lol grin grin

Analytical chemistry right?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by AlexCk: 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
fabre4:

Analytical chemistry right?

Industrial jare
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
rotexteymie:
Still an undergraduate tho.. His127.. . Archeology sad shocked
you must b a unilorite...same dept u r tho...#winks #finals. buzz up fr materials

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2017
I can't forget STELL AND TIMBER DESIGN and STATISTICAL METHOD OF ENGINEERING,
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Rick9(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Ashley86400:

Nice. Unilag?
Benin
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dd12345: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
structural geolgy in oau ife...that course na die..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
Dammysmart:
you must b a unilorite...same dept u r tho...#winks #finals. buzz up fr materials
so is this a way to lure me into your dm?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
tommy9:
4real?? wich skul?
Unilorin.. it was His104.....
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=rotexteymie post=56435763]
Unilorin..
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 11:43pm On May 11, 2017
rotexteymie:

so is this a way to lure me into your dm?
lolz nop,obviously not. my apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by rotexteymie(f): 4:41pm On May 15, 2017
Dammysmart:
lolz nop,obviously not. my apologies.
tongue
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Dammysmart: 5:02pm On May 15, 2017
rotexteymie:
tongue
wont u go for your class...#wink...Mr. Alabi is coming for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly / Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.