Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. (39850 Views)

Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mrpackager(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
physical metallurgy (MET 104) EEC 115
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Pelebabaagba(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
omobacyprus:
Strength of materials, Advanced Calculus, Fluid mechanics, thermodynamics.. Fellow Engine Boys.. I hail oo

I see you Bro... Fluid mechanics wan kill person... One quarter of our class carry the course..

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Smartademu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Philosophy 101, I would come out from the 1hr lecture feeling like I've lost an hour of my life. I wonder why they made us took that course as science students.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by vicben27(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
calculus and theory of structures!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pongwa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

OAU?
yea yea
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by fadigalfemi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mine na nutrient metabolism.......the pathways feel make person cry ...greetings to all nutrition and dietetics students
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Paulchris(m): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Control Engineering and Electromagnetism
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Geedhey(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Any Elect /Elect graduate would know the course Electromagnetic... no thanks to Maxwell and his many law in different form. those scientist no get life they just devout to study.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by oyonu(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Suko110:

I was a guru in taxation b it personal , company ,PPTA any 1 call me wen I'm asleep I go ans . One man's meat another man's poison

abi o. one man meat is another man poison BTW which school?
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by number5(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well, I wouldnt say any course gave me turf time as such.

But the course I had to go and extramile to get my best grade was..

Advanced biochemistry..

Or so
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by sodeide2013: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Anatomy of the head and neck
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Tobium1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Chemical thermodynamics
Fluid mechnanics
Quantum chemistry
Statiscal mechanics
Applied spectroscopy

Nitemare of every industrial Chemist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Emasel(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Paulchris:
Control Engineering and Electromagnetism

Control Engineering is just too abstract. I majored in Electronics and so I did Control in my final semester. Nobody had A in my class.

You even find few lecturers in Elect/Elect specializing in Control Systems.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why is everybody complaining about econometrics? Advanced macroeconomics is way tougher
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by ijobawise(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fluid mechanics is d craziest
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by billyG(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
drlaykay:

Are u a doctor? Or are you studying medicine?
You can't understand anatomy fully until you start practicing, in fact, until u are doing your residency in surgery.
Anatomy has no particular format.
I learn by knowing the "hows and the whys". You can't understand why an artery is medial to a vein in one structure and lateral to a vein in another structure.
You just have to cram.I don't learn that way.
Everything I know in medicine, I have reasons to back it up...
i thought Anat is just disection of cadaver,does it hav pages of theories,literature also
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by kaziblake(f): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
fatymore:
uhm..am good in it sha
Come and teach me
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Nomzylicious(f): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
kaziblake:
Amen
Abuja
ok.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by dopedan(m): 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lilimax:
I love every aspect of Chemistry smiley
you dont know what you are saying. No normal person likes chemistry its just different. I pity those industrial chemists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Queenybliss(f): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Analytical chemistry ..that course ehnn
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by pamcode(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
migeoart:
Plant pathology and genetics The lecturers made the course more complicated ! Thank God its all over sad angry
Genetics almost gave me a shocker too lol coupled with the Filipino Prof that took it, her Accent na die.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by billyG(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:
CHM 461 ORGANIC SYNTHESIS

If I get to write it again, I might still fail.
That course i fail am 1st due to high workload,but sat down relax understand it & passed it wella,even correct a professor on one equation who said no other chem.reaction can synthesis one organic compd he challenge me & i took his chalk,went to d board & proof him wrong. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by coliboyswag: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
cooking and industrial eating
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mamatayour(f): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Capableben post=56032748] What is this course about?[/the branch of economics concerned with the use of mathematical methods (especially statistics) in describing economic systems.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by migeoart(f): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
pamcode:
Genetics almost gave me a shocker too lol coupled with the Filipino Prof that took it, her Accent na die.
it seems is only foreign trained prof that takes these courses,mine was American prof,shld be over 70yrs,comes to class with tea flask, sips hot coffee every 10minutes,crazy accent and very low voice!
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by GamaG(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Management Accounting and Managerial Economics. In Managerial Economics, u use symbols as texts to solve economics mathematics.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by GamaG(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
oyonu:

Financial and management accounting is not too hard what I found hard is taxation
Taxation isn't as difficult as Management Accounting. If ur a real accounting graduate u will know.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by Jeanjohnny(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mine was Integral transforms (Laplace, Fourier and Hankel transform), Functional Analysis, Lebesgue pressure and Integral back then at Unilorin. My goodness, the theorems was just something else. Then Numerical Analysis by one Dr. Taiwo then. Thank God I scaled through.
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by MicroBox: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mikeparlo12:
FORTRAN.....chai...
I suspect BUK...
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by MicroBox: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Solid Mechnics 500L
Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by godson8701(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Econometrics

1 Like

Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
ijobawise:
Fluid mechanics is d craziest
hahahahah, what of applied mechanics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.