Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8320 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
if I darken ur face .......
go away joor angry
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2017
Berlynn:
go away joor angry
I dey ur room before?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont know about the ladies..but all the guys on here are ugly smiley
You again?....are you ever happy? undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Nope
edimolu:

You again?....are you ever happy? undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont know about the ladies..but all the guys I've seen their picture on here are ugly smiley
Fixed it for ya sweetie, happy Sunday kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Nope
Why undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy sunday to you too.
BUTTERBEER:
Fixed it for ya sweetie, happy Sunday kiss
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
edimolu:

Why undecided
because i am. If you have a problem, stop quoting me.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Happy sunday to you too.
worshipping today?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
because i am. If you have a problem, stop quoting me
Well i just did.....now die undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2017
You're just a fool. Keep following my ass like its paying you. Obsessive cow.
edimolu:

Well i just did.....now die undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Yeah i did in the morning..
BUTTERBEER:
worshipping today?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
You're just a fool. Keep following my ass like its paying you. Obsessive cow.
Lol....i knew it...so predictable......whack words from a whack brain....everythin is ass ass ass to u...forgetting dat ur ass is way better dan ur face grin....safayaaa..lol
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah i did in the morning..
Okay, still morning out here, and I'm not in church either. Having a good day?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Ur gf is not as pretty as i am...deal with it! tongue

Chai !!!

He's just being sarcastic dear. Lighten up already.
wink

Btw, you can attack him without dragging his other half into this matter.
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2017
ifex370:

Miss refiner dju stay around Enugu? sad

yes for sure. What you needed to ask was how many mile radius. smiley
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
sybarite7:

ALL LADIES WILL SAY THEY ARE NOT SINGLE
I KNOW, ALL GUYS ARE SINGLE AND ALL LADIES ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, SO WHO IS DATING THE LADIES ? GHOST?

They are dating from home.... cheesy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Chai !!!

He's just being sarcastic dear. Lighten up already.
wink

Btw, you can attack him without dragging his other half into this matter.
I was only kidding ...that's why i attached an emoji... cheesy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

I was only kidding ...that's why i attached an emoji... cheesy

i catch you again. u did not attach any mog cheesy

as an adult u shouldn't be kidding, right. u should be adulting....haha...wetin i dey yan sef? grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

i catch you again. u did not attach any mog cheesy

as an adult u shouldn't be kidding, right. u should be adulting....haha...wetin i dey yan sef? grin
grin...lol...tell me how old re u?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sybarite7(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2017
rotexteymie:
undecided
BIKO NA,EJO,CRUSH MI

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2017
How many alts do you have felix. You're actually crazy.
edimolu:

Lol....i knew it...so predictable......whack words from a whack brain....everythin is ass ass ass to u...forgetting dat ur ass is way better dan ur face grin....safayaaa..lol
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

grin...lol...tell me how old re u?

that my dear is a private, personal, secret, high-level, red-alert, classified information for me to share it here.
But I know say I senior you. But I go give you clue based on my estimate of your age. If you are not satisfied, a pm will do

Add like 6 years join your age, then, u go get approximate value of my age.

grin
In mathematical form

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Safiaa Eddy is in my circle, just as Dacova and aderola. We're just 4.

Edimolu stop jooh tongue no disturb your sister-in-law o wink

And I only have like 4 alts from numerous bans sad all are clearly mine, no hidden agendas sad
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
This isnt felix.....but he's blood..lol grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Safiaa Eddy is in my circle, just as Dacova and aderola. We're just 4.

Edimolu stop jooh tongue no disturb your sister-in-law o wink

And I only have like 4 alts from numerous bans sad all are clearly mine, no hidden agendas sad

Ehn make she beg me na.....i rember her calling me a fool for no fvckin reason grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
edimolu:

Ehn make she beg me na.....i rember her calling me a fool for no fvckin reason grin
oya no vex wink
Safia fit no wan beg, you know say she stubborn small, no worry I go tame her wink
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by edimolu(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
oya no vex wink
Safia fit no wan beg, you know say she stubborn small, no worry I go tame her wink

Alryt Gee.....hw u been? Happy sunday baami cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

that my dear is a private, personal, secret, high-level, red-alert, classified information for me to share it here.
But I know say I senior you. But I go give you clue based on my estimate of your age. If you are not satisfied, a pm will do

Add like 6 years join your age, then, u go get approximate value of my age.

grin
In mathematical form

Lol...u are not serious!

Well...i thought it was only gals that hide their age but i've gat to rethink... undecided
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
oya no vex wink
Cc safiaa! shocked
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2017
edimolu:

Alryt Gee.....hw u been? Happy sunday baami cool
lol baami, reminds me of Dacovajnr, he's joined the boxing gang these days, we no dey c am for Romanceland again. Happy Sunday brozay, things are cool on here. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by BUTTERBEER: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
refiner:

Cc safia.a! shocked
ya evil, you saw that I purposely not give her a mention, yet you went ahead and mentioned her angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Lungs Of A Dead Smoker...shared By Chinese Doctors(photo) / Photo - Who Will Save This Man's Life? - The Girl On Right Or Left? / Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.