Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (7852 Views)

A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2017
Ok shows over guys

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2017
shows over
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 05, 2017
Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by youngest85(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2017
Dija even get hope where this one deh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Safiaa(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2017
I really hope she opens her eyes.
U4unique, be smart.

Silly boy.
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by escapefromusa(f): 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
U well so
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Anuofia
Why that na
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2017
Safiaa:
I really hope she opens her eyes. U4unique, be smart.
Silly boy.
safiaa Why u like this na
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by darbeelicous(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
sooooooo in other words ure an arselicker? am not understanding... anyways happy married life if it turns out well......
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by spencerlouis(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2017
ex bae!!! is dat u?!!? shocked
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Safiaa(f): 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
This is your ex girlfriend?
spencerlouis:
ex bae!!! is dat u?!!? shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
What about your babe? grin
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2017
darbeelicous:
sooooooo in other words ure an arselicker? am not understanding... anyways happy married life if it turns out well......
well Thank u..
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
PapiSmith:
What about your babe? grin
well we might just break up u know
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by 18million: 5:38pm On May 05, 2017
stock fish on my mind

Cant even look at slim girls talkless of dating

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by U4unique(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 05, 2017
coolestchris:
well we might just break up u know
Just cuz of this new lady?
You not a player are you?
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Dionnetech: 5:41pm On May 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2017
PapiSmith:

Just cuz of this new lady?
You not a player are you?
uhmm well I didn't actually say I was gonna break up, just saying I think she beautiful and well might date her
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2017
U4unique:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
baby how far
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 05, 2017
coolestchris:
Why that na
maintain your lane
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Safiaa(f): 5:44pm On May 05, 2017
I'm embarrassed for you, honestly.
U4unique:
Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2017
coolestchris:
uhmm well I didn't actually say I was gonna break up, just saying I think she beautiful and well might date her
You are going to keep then both Uh?
You devil grin

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2017
Safiaa:
was that called for
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by U4unique(f): 5:45pm On May 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Why nah?
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Draei: 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
Account registered over 4 years ago
with just 78 comments? Nigro, plz kindly
excuse us from your publicity bullshiit.
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2017
PapiSmith:

You are going to keep then both Uh?
You devil grin
well It's just that I prefer her to my girlfriend
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Draei:
Account registered over 4 years ago
with just 78 comments? Nigro, plz kindly
excuse us from your publicity bullshiit.
who is the us bruv
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by starlightRR(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2017
She is looking too serious in most of her pics....how come she doesn't scare you grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Safiaa(f): 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
Because he's known to be immature and irritating. People who know him in real life, can also testify to this. Don't waste your time. Just my opinion anyways.
U4unique:

Why nah?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by coolestchris(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
starlightRR:
She is looking too serious in most of her pics....how come she doesn't scare you grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
tryna scare intruders like u
Re: Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
U4unique:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Use your kidney girl. No enter one chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex / I Asked For A Laptop As A New Year Gift But His Response, Shocked Me. / How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.