Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Women Faking Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Faking Orgasm (2558 Views)

Can You Tell If A Woman Is Faking Orgasm? / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Faking Orgasm by PromiseUche(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Is it actually right for Women to fake orgasm just to make Men feel able and capable. (man enough)?

Isn't it a gullible act on their part, especially when the man finds out?

Should they be forgiven if observed?
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by thehedge(f): 5:25am On Apr 29, 2017
you just found out your woman's been faking hers right undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by PromiseUche(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2017
thehedge:
you just found out your woman's been faking hers right undecided
Nay, a gal said they do that, I now began to imagine its adverse effects.
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by oyonu(m): 6:16am On Apr 29, 2017
any girl that fakes organsm is only wasting her time. the man will enjoy himself and still cum but the girl will just be there. ladies don't fake it if you don't reach cloud 9, let your guy know and tell him where and how to knack you so the enjoyment will be mutual. we learn daily

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2017
PromiseUche:
Is it actually right for Women to fake orgasm just to make Men feel able and capable. (man enough)?

grin

Yes...a lot of women faking orgasm juz to boost the ego of their partner... some said they faking it coz their man is boring in bed & they juz wanna end it immediately..

2 Likes

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Ndukings92(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2017
if ur girl didn't vibrate for like 30seconds and stuck her fingers in ur body while begin u not to kill her then my brother u ain't doing a nice job.period!
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Ndukings92:
if ur girl didn't vibrate for like 30seconds and stuck her fingers in ur body while begin u not to kill her then my brother u ain't doing a nice job.period!

U like Hollywood movies too much.....

1 Like

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by PromiseUche(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Ndukings92:
The faking will definitely entail vibration, firm gripping and finger stucking, but it's still fake (unreal, like acted) so u c
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2017
They only fake orgasm for small boys who don't know what orgasm is.

When a woman orgasms, they don't do all those theatrics (vibration, firm gripping and finger stucking etc)

There's a very very simple way to know, but I'll not say.

For real men only.

2 Likes

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Ndukings92:

1 Like

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

When a woman orgasms, they don't do all those theatrics (vibration, firm gripping and finger stucking etc)

For real men only.
Say it now so that the ladies that fake it will up their game. lolzz.
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Say it now so that the ladies that fake it will up their game. lolzz.

Funny you, but fortunately for men, it's something beyond the control of ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Most women that can't have an orgasm through penetration usually fake it. Not every woman can have an orgasm through sex, some get theirs through masturbation.

1 Like

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by hernandson(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2017
when a girl fakes an orgasm,I wonder why you won't know. well the only way she could be good at it is when she had once had it before,buh orgasm features are different,the way she may act today might be different from the other one,buh make I die if she no shake....that's tested and trust...and that's the number 1 features of it,she must surely shake...some times you may see the shining of eyes while she keeps shaking,its an involuntary action. not a bad guy buh I just believe if you wanna do something do it right shikena
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Ndukings92(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

..if u are slamming from behind, does she still stick her fingers in ur body to show she's feeling it..

no Hollywood shot bro,I swear am writing out of experience
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Ndukings92(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

..if u are slamming from behind, does she still stick her fingers in ur body to show she's feeling it..

no Hollywood shit bro,I swear am writing out of experience.d vibration no be here.multiple orgasm de game kwa
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Safiaa(f): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
True.
oyonu:
any girl that fakes organsm is only wasting her time. the man will enjoy himself and still cum but the girl will just be there. ladies don't fake it if you don't reach cloud 9, let your guy know and tell him where and how to knack you so the enjoyment will be mutual. we learn daily
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by hernandson(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Most women that can't have an orgasm through penetration usually fake it. Not every woman can have an orgasm through sex, some get theirs through masturbation.
yeah that's true,buh it doesn't have to be masturbation,the clit is very important to real niggas, penetration only few...it all boils down to the guy sha,if he can't work the clits while at work,or after his tru then his in for a long thing
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Ndukings92(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2017
1StopRudeness:

if u are hitting from behind and she reach her apex called orgasm.she will collapse on d bed,d virgin will contrast thereby gripping ur pee man and she will either talk gibberish or beg u at a time my man
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ndukings92:
even that can be faked
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by 9jayes: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
even that can be faked
u fake everything
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

For real men only.
the toes
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
9jayes:
u fake everything
if u have nothing to say keep quiet
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by MrSavage: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
PromiseUche:

bros if I found out she fakes it next time we do that thing I go put bamboo stick for inside... make she fake am again grin grin
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by megareal: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guys be claiming they can know. Ladies fake orgasm all the time especially with a terrible partner just to get it over with.
The really hard to detect ones are those who have have had orgasms before, those ones will totally immitate their previous orgasms and you'll never know. grin
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by 9jayes: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
see this one
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Cleopatra4(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't fake orgasm. If you are not doing it well I will tell you period.. No time for dulling. sad

1 Like

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by ArcFresky(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
My main babe dey vibrate then release like piss......that's how I know..but e dey take hours of playing n banging.

Other chicks usually vibrate, and beg me that's its too much . i shouldn't touch the clit, just bang... So.e crazy gals
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Miner13: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Yes...a lot of women faking orgasm juz to boost the ego of their partner... some said they faking it coz their man is boring in bed & they juz wanna end it immediately..

What of you
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by Miner13: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Is it true?
Re: Women Faking Orgasm by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
the toes

sad

You guys read alot useless articles on women.

It's not something visible noticeable, it's something with a very little give away.

Go and have more sex, and improve on your sexual positions, instead of learning how to increase your penis size.

2 Likes

Re: Women Faking Orgasm by babyfaceafrica: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

sad

You guys read alot useless articles on women.

It's not something visible noticeable, it's something with a very little give away.

Go and have more sex, and improve on your sexual positions, instead of learning how to increase your penis size.
and who told you I read that in books?..swerve

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / Why Do Some Women Prefer Masturbation To Real Sex? / Why Are Girls The Only Ones Making Money With Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.